The online racing simulator
I have ask, i buy S3 and two S2 voucher for my friend. What will happen if he uses LFS pro? Ban?
Anyone who uses LFS Pro is supporting a criminal, and submitting themselves to being controlled by a criminal.

Negan / Skinzinho / Yuri / SKC is a liar and a thief. Submitting to his service harms the development of Live for Speed, which will come to an end if we can no longer live on the income.

Obviously anyone who goes online to advertise LFS Pro will be banned from our master server.
Quote from Scawen :Anyone who uses LFS Pro is supporting a criminal, and submitting themselves to being controlled by a criminal.

Negan / Skinzinho / Yuri / SKC is a liar and a thief. Submitting to his service harms the development of Live for Speed, which will come to an end if we can no longer live on the income.

Obviously anyone who goes online to advertise LFS Pro will be banned from our master server.

Can't you chase LFSPro legally and take them down?
I believe the moment I would enter the office of an international lawyer, and instruct them to start working on our behalf, it will start costing huge amounts of money with no guarantee of success.

We aren't Valve. We have a tiny income that just about pays the bills. We don't have money to pay the huge fees of expensive professionals.

I'll say again. People are making a mistake if they support LFS Pro. They may cause the end of Live for Speed. The customers can end LFS Pro by turning away from it. We need the support here.

I am pleased to say that we have an increasing number of licenses sold to Brazilian racers so maybe the tide is turning.
glad for them and for you if they decide to come here Thumbs up
I share your point on the lawyer, unless being a friend, it may be very very expensive, to not speak about the stress and time to spend following the thing ... If the people came here, back or fresh, by themselves, it is a lot better for you guys Smile
Quote from Scawen :I am pleased to say that we have an increasing number of licenses sold to Brazilian racers so maybe the tide is turning.

I'm glad to hear this, especially as you recently tweeted about increasing number of sold licenses to China as well: https://twitter.com/LFSracing/status/1112985820192014336 Smile I hope sales are getting better and better from now on.
Quote from Scawen :I am pleased to say that we have an increasing number of licenses sold to Brazilian racers so maybe the tide is turning.

Good to hear, too bad my local currency can't be used to exchange goods internationally, I had to convert from the blackmarket to get my licence back in the days, I think many country's are in this situation and there is nothing we can do about it.

I will find another way when I upgrade to s3, because I will not reuse the blackmarket as it's related and supporting various illegal activities.
Again lfs forum and lfsworld down this morning. Master server was ok. I don't know why I write this in this thread.
I have been to lfspro.net makes me want to puke.
Scaven, u want LFS support by banning people who buyed S2 because of someone from them sometimes play on LFSPro...?
Let's face it. LFS is the most expensive sim (except iRacing) which has been developing slowly in recent years, very little content and mods are banned. It was good sim but then rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa were came out. U had very good technology but u killing it...
I have two important questions...
When New Graphics content with day-night cycle will be released?
When New Tire Physics will be released?
Never...?
Quote from Czerwony Smok : LFS is the most expensive sim (except iRacing)

Get a job and LFS won't be so expensive. The amount of content you get at the current price is fair. If you don't think it's appropriate, don't buy it. There will be other people who will support LFS, dont worry
-
(versiu) DELETED by versiu
Quote from MousemanLV :Get a job and LFS won't be so expensive. The amount of content you get at the current price is fair.

I said, it' expensive in compare to other sims. Please, read what i wrote.
LFS S2 - 24 pounds for 20 cars and 7 tracks...
Assetto Corsa w/ all DLCs - 15 pounds for 178 cars, lot of tracks and mods...

Of course, I will never buy LFS again or give any support after what Scaven said... I just wanted to say what i think.
Quote from Czerwony Smok :Scaven, u want LFS support by banning people who buyed S2 because of someone from them sometimes play on LFSPro...?

No,they're banning people because of advertising a site that earns money from LFS dev's work. Would you welcome people who practically minimizes your earnings and and work practically for bread and butter only?
Quote from Czerwony Smok :LFS is the most expensive sim

36 pounds for lifetime licence,stats tracking,skin up-/downloads and reliable masterserver (unless one of you idiots decide to disturb it) - that's actually a bargain. Also for some countries it's even cheaper. How long do you expect rF2,AC and other fast developed sims to carry on their services? I don't think they're gonna keep servers for older version up for long while the newer one is their moneymaker.
Quote from Czerwony Smok :developing slowly in recent years, very little content and mods are banned.

That's the way they're doing it,that's their decision. We can't affect it and the earlier you accept it,the better. If you don't like it,don't buy it,it's a simple world out there. I personally also would like to see bunch of new cars to cover some other racing classes and new tracks to race them in. But - I can't do anything about it,so I just enjoy what's possible as long it's there. While with some creativity there are still possible new things - league types,racing disciplines. It was the community that back in years made LFS so big as it was then,it's still up to community to make the best out of the sim.
Quote from Czerwony Smok :When New Graphics content with day-night cycle will be released?
When New Tire Physics will be released?

It's done,when it's done. If you're not happy with developing pace and think it can be done better - why don't you make a sim yourself? And the watch your work beeing stolen by some offshore skank
and earning the bucks you should earn. Come back and report about your success in...2-3 years? Surely you can do it! Thumbs up

PS. While writing this,I saw that the post above was posted before from account name "versiu". Why you're hiding behind demo account? Affraid from something? I thought you don't like LFS as it is,so you don't your account anymore? Cool
People today... people today. Misery.

Besides, what's the deal with damn cars and tracks? Sure a new track environment would be refreshing, as well as the LX8 GTR / RB4 GTR / VWS / ( and it's race car version... why not? ). I do not mind...

But quantity itself would only take you so far. Requires quality to support it! I am happy to see new tire physics and bigger support for layout and once again I will be on.

Yeah, cracked stuff is no good, especially if never going will to buy. I would understand if it's 100% to take a legit one in near-future, but... hm most people... not a chance to will!
Quote from Czerwony Smok :
Assetto Corsa w/ all DLCs - 15 pounds for 178 cars, lot of tracks and mods...

15 pounds? You what? Don't look at the current discounts on Steam.
Quote :That's the way they're doing it,that's their decision.

Ok, I understand, so good luck!

Quote :It's done,when it's done.

Ok

Quote :I thought you don't like LFS

I don't like ban for legal S3 licence owners.
Quote from Czerwony Smok :I don't like ban for legal S3 licence owners.

And you obviously intentionally left out the part about stealing the work and earning money from it. Would like to read your opinion about it,mr.Cracker. But of course - the logic thinking is going only as far as your own interest reaches,right?
Also - what about the hiding part? Say it from your actual account,don't be affraid,it's already too late as moderators can see the deleted message anyway. Cool
Quote from Eclipsed :And you obviously intentionally left out the part about stealing the work and earning money from it.

Because I'm not dev i this situation, I'm the player. Earning money from stealing work is not right but like I said, I'm not dev here. I don't even knew that LFSPro "devs" earning money from that... This changing the whole situation.

Quote from Eclipsed :Also - what about the hiding part? Say it from your actual account,don't be affraid,it's already too late as moderators can see the deleted message anyway. Cool

Why? Because I do not want to get banned because someone did not understand what I wanted to say...
But it happened anyway:

Quote from Eclipsed :mr.Cracker

Please, give me proof that I ever played on LFSPro... Can u?
Quote from Czerwony Smok :Please, give me proof that I ever played on LFSPro... Can u?

Your 1st post has defensive nature of that website and since you're hiding,I naturally assumed the same most here would assume. Shrug
Quote from Eclipsed :Your 1st post has defensive nature of that website

I'm not defending LFSPro LOL I don't care about LFSPro because I have S3. I'm defending players who buyed LEGAL LICENSE and get banned for playing on LFSPro except players who advertising LFSPro here.
Quote from Czerwony Smok : I'm defending players who buyed LEGAL LICENSE and get banned for playing on LFSPro except players who advertising LFSPro here.

in my understanding, banning applies only for players advertising LFSPro here. Relax brother.
/on topic:

Caught another one, on [MRc] Formula BMW, at ~22:35 CEST. Username: trembala. Literally just connected, spammed that line three times and left. Uh-hu
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Also - what about the hiding part? Say it from your actual account,don't be affraid,it's already too late as moderators can see the deleted message anyway. Cool

anyone can see it, its not deleted, it is hidden (dev tools in browser or plugin like tampermonkey)

Quote from Czerwony Smok :Please, give me proof that I ever played on LFSPro... Can u?

i think i can Big grin if you really, really want?
Quote from Eclipsed :assumed [..] most here would assume

Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups. This forum is indeed saturated with people which only have assumptions. Pretty toxic environment but sometimes entertaining to watch.

Any good moderator/admin knows that "banning" is a last resort, in some situations it only fuels the opposite effect. It's that I am not <25 anymore (sadly) otherwise I most probably also would have created an illegal environment. You don't want to have any relation with this sh*place what it has become the last years Wink
Quote from Czerwony Smok :I'm not defending LFSPro LOL I don't care about LFSPro because I have S3. I'm defending players who buyed LEGAL LICENSE and get banned for playing on LFSPro except players who advertising LFSPro here.

Not sure if you've got the brain cells to realise, but the 'legal licence' users would not play on LFSPro, why? Because they can play on the actual master server...? Lol

And those who choose to play on LFSPro even with legit licence, well, either they are the Admin Team and Server owners of the servers on LFSP, or they just want to play with their friends - and they won't get banned from LFS unless they too have no brain cells, and decide to post their excursions and pictures of themselves on LFSP here on the LFS forum...

Scawen is not out to ban his own game'a community unless the community itself has turned against his very creation (E.g LFSPro users promoting the crack)

LFS is what it is, you've bought it at some point because you wished to support the Dev team and enjoy the content - why you have suddenly felt the need to get defensive for any point regarding a cracked community is amusing.

In any way, us by talking about lfspro is already giving the retards more attention to their 'services' then any advertising would do. Ignore them and ban on the spot those demo users advertising and that's all we have to do I'd say.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG