The online racing simulator
Graphics Progress Report: Aston
(104 posts, started )
Quote from ABDUL02 :Is it possible to delete this BY X if it can't be requested to be optional It's a favorite street for Arabs

please reply

He says they are already deleted in X mode, Abdul.
Quote from Racon :He says they are already deleted in X mode, Abdul.

OKK THX FOR Clarification
#78 - 8ro9
Quote from Scawen :I've checked and if I select Autocross X or Skid Pad X then there is nothing at the Drag Strip start, only the red tarmac.

>>> only the red tarmac. <<< ???

Please, more clarity ... As shown in the picture
come on ! don't you see what is called the red tarmac on the initial screenshot ? Big grin
#80 - 8ro9
Why don't you just edit .dds file which is for red tarmac?
Quote from Flotch :come on ! don't you see what is called the red tarmac on the initial screenshot ? Big grin

he is not talking about the red tarmac area, he is talking about the poles separating the lanes

this question is unanswered by dev because dev only talking about the _start_

arabic guy wants to have everything removed at start (question answered with yes)
arabic guy wants to have everything removed down the lanes (question unanswered)

* in open layout mode
** this is Blackwood track but ah well
Quote from Scawen :I've checked and if I select Autocross X or Skid Pad X then there is nothing at the Drag Strip start, only the red tarmac.

There is an uphill area at the end of the drag strip that starts to rise gently about 620 metres from the start. At the 750 metres point it has gone up by about 0.8 metres. At 800 metres it's up by about 1.5 m and finally at the end, around 960 metres from the start, the height is nearly 6 metres.

Great! Thanks! Abit of tweaking near the uphill area might make turn 1 more COTA like for the layout. Cool!

@Ped7g
Pssssssh I just wanted to know Frown Nothing against anything, just wanted to know in advance so i could prepare lol
Luckily nothing affects the floating tracks so Norisring wont be affected... if it was then hell not rebuilding that again Rofl
Quote from Flotch :I am not sure it will be two flat turns. I would suppose more it is a curve ending in a K corner, so a braking zone not in straight line ...

Yep, like T9 and T10 at Bahrain.
-
We need a new system of drag (DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
Quote from DReyes03 :I have a group with 2,000 fanatics of 1/4 of a mile .. Smile

The Latin American community is dead because we need an automatic system like this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgE5sJ4xNU

This insim does not work in the new versions .. Shrug

I'm not much of a drag, but I agree with that idea.
I think this system for Drag is a very good system that has to be unlocked again!

I only made him drag!
I implemented that style of drag lights into City Life Crew's Insim. Would be nice to have in-world drag lights though, instead of Insim buttons.
Quote from DReyes03 :I have a group with 2,000 fanatics of 1/4 of a mile .. Smile

all demo? drag is for legal licensed
Quote from PeterN :I implemented that style of drag lights into City Life Crew's Insim. Would be nice to have in-world drag lights though, instead of Insim buttons.

LFS's insim-controlled lights have quite the lag on them (in the context of race-starts, that is - around half a second to a second). They'd need some attention before you could use them instead of buttons for a drag-style start, if the problem is even solvable.

Quote from The_Great :all demo? drag is for legal licensed

Demo racers drag on the back straight of Blackwood.
Guys I had a wild off topic thought. When the SO update hits us, what do you think will happen to that "secret track" which isn't finished? I'm wondering how will it look after the update? Will it be updated properly or just the basic stuff to support the shadows? I'm interested!

I know it would probably take quite a while to properly do that part of the track but who knows what Eric has been doing, maybe he did update it some time ago for example? Who knows!
Quote from Sobis :Guys I had a wild off topic thought. When the SO update hits us, what do you think will happen to that "secret track" which isn't finished? I'm wondering how will it look after the update? Will it be updated properly or just the basic stuff to support the shadows? I'm interested!

I know it would probably take quite a while to properly do that part of the track but who knows what Eric has been doing, maybe he did update it some time ago for example? Who knows!

you are jumping the gun here, mate! Smile
Quote from The_Great :all demo? drag is for legal licensed

Drag can do any side, drag s2 is good to create records (wins etc...)
im amazed, the graphics have gone from pretty good to some of the best ive ever seen, I mean really, gt6,fm3/4/5. its better than all of them. yet its so much cheaper, better(fun)physics than all of them and a much better myltyplayer system. its almost if not better than forza horizon.
Attached images
fh1.jpg
lfs0000000000000000.jpg
one question, wheres the December report? i look very forward to seeing it. and its already December.
December 22-23 maybe.

I have a question about all graphics progress reports - whether the screenshots are taken with the new tyre physics or the old one? Is it the developer version or the public one?
@JohnT2005 The Progress Report comes every time at the nearly end Month. Just look at the previews Progress Reports!
Quote from Evolution_R :...

I have a question about all graphics progress reports - whether the screenshots are taken with the new tyre physics or the old one? Is it the developer version or the public one?

I suspect Eric to take the snapshots with its visceral tire physics version. Ya right
I'm almost certain it's with the new physics because of this quote:

I don't expect to add any post-processing effects at this release. I need to finish up on the lighting and shadows so I can get to sort out the tyre physics and get that to a releasable state if at all possible. I can't bear the thought of trying to merge the current changes you see in the development version, into the public version. I want to get past that point where there are two branches and I want LFS back on the right track again.
Quote from JohnT2005 :im amazed, the graphics have gone from pretty good to some of the best ive ever seen, I mean really, gt6,fm3/4/5. its better than all of them. yet its so much cheaper, better(fun)physics than all of them and a much better myltyplayer system. its almost if not better than forza horizon.

Comparing LFS to Forza is like comparing apples to oranges, Forza is a arcade game that is really fun, LFS is a simulation that can also be really fun. Forza's graphics are on complete other level, almost photo realistic, LFS looks amazing for a game that can run on such old systems though

(I'm talking about Forza Horizon 4, which you can get for the same price as S3)
I will admit that comparing it to Forza was a mistake, but still, it's pretty impressive graphics, and if you think about it, the the better the graphics the more realistic it is, because you don't drive a car with a tv on the windows showing you an
animated virision of the road no.

Graphics Progress Report: Aston
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG