The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Does anyone have a decent Castrol skin (Celica GT Four WRC) and would care to attach it here? Preferably 2048px
Quote from 5tag :Does anyone have a decent Castrol skin (Celica GT Four WRC) and would care to attach it here? Preferably 2048px

Have one but it's 1024. Second attachement is a generic 2048 one if you're interested.
Attached images
RB4_CASTROL_36.jpg
RB4_L4P_castrol.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Quote from 5tag :Does anyone have a decent Castrol skin (Celica GT Four WRC) and would care to attach it here? Preferably 2048px

Have one but it's 1024. Second attachement is a generic 2048 one if you're interested.

Thank you very much. Although I'll have to give that green a lot more saturation, looks so weird.
That first one looks to be from S1, things are in the wrong places Smile
Quote from nacim :Dat photoshop skills (rims in screenshot) ^^

i didnt use photoshop
Quote from macsy :Some time ago I was asked if I'd like to join Life4Pixel. Naturally I was interested, and here's my first skin for the group. It's a near replica of a Pikes Peak Porsche.

render by Everen

Download:
Dirty
Clean

Does anyone still have this uploaded anywhere? Id love to use this.
My first try.
Attached images
RB4_1Try.jpg
hi
ok so i made skin of wildwood police skin for rb4 hope you like it, i working at the same time on atlantic city police skin pack and wildwood pack so you will see that coming in near future. BTW skin is public Smile
Attached images
RB4_WildwoodPolice.jpg
An SCPD cop skin I did a few years ago in the Viewer. So excited to finally play with it because I will be getting S2 as a Christmas gift.
Attached images
RB4_COP.jpg
Since World RX season starts pretty soon, here are some of former Olsbergs MSE driver Reinis Nitiss skins.(Last 2 seasons) I'm sure, I will make this seasons car aswell. See attachments below.

Attached images
RB4_OMSE15-RN.jpg
RB4_OMSE#15.jpg
mi skins
hello I have no license or s3 s2 but I like to do other skins besides those of XFG and xrg hope you like I leave this RB4_KD_REDBULLS
Attached images
RB4_KD_REDBULLSt.jpg
Quote from z28drifting :hope you like I leave this RB4_KD_REDBULLS

Well,you should download CMX Viewer to check how the skin looks like (it's freeware,so don't worry about licence),because yours looks like pretty cheap work - just pasted some logos without caring about transitions. As you can see in preview,it does not look like proper paint scheme,but just on different areas pasted drawings. Also mirrored logos seems more like a sign of lazyness than some old trend from figureskaters scene. To avoid logos and paintings being weirdly stretched,you should check 'the stretching of skins' thread,it's really good help. And of course - this red bull paint scheme has been done many times already,want to excel? Create something more unique! Wink

I hope I did not demotivate you too much,with more work and creativity you can make a good name for yourself. Cool
Attached images
pre.jpg
I completed this skin about a year ago, never ended up using for a proposed Virtual Rally Cross series. Anyways, here it is so someone can use it. Scott Speed's GRC theme on an RB4.
Attached images
RB4_VRCscottspeed.jpg
Hi!

This here is the Fex3 Customs Gold Edition And it comes in A range of colors how ever the Red and Yellow Is VIP and can only be accessed By VIP's Fex3 as for the rest they are All available and FREE so enjoy this rare work of street art

Secure Dowload!

Click for Gold Now!

Life4Pixel skins
All RB4 skins I got from the L4P website before it went down.
Attached images
RB4_L4P_castrol.jpg
RB4_L4P_Japspeed.jpg
RB4_L4P_Elf.jpg
RB4_l4p_valvoline.jpg
RB4_l4p_valvoline_d.jpg
RB4_L4P_Fiesta.jpg
RB4_L4P_gulfoil.jpg
Hello,

some time ago I decided to make an RB4 skin because I joined TBO league. Had some memories from playing Colin McRae Rally 2.0 so I based my skin on one of the cars. Picked Ford Puma.
Wheel colours:
27 125
43 125
95 125

Preview:

Used Master Skinnerz kit and Tady's kit for that nice carbon fiber.

Edit 2022: new RB4
Attached images
RB4_FordPuma20.jpg
preview.png
RB4_FordPuma20.jpg
Hey hello

Here is a toyota celica gt-four skin , colorable in game , public and uploaded ..

Can use but do Not edit !!!

Thank me later : (CM)Acer Cool
Attached images
CelicaGt4 1.jpg
CelicaGt4 2.jpg
RB4_AcerCelicaGT4.jpg
My Work
Jurassic Park
Attached images
jpsemiprimo.png
RB4
Audi S4 Skin
Attached images
PicsArt_06-02-12.51.44.jpg
according with the french comic "Michel Vaillant" of Jean Graton, here the colours of the infamous Bob Cramer, the bag Guy os the serie.
uploaded and free to use online
enjoy

édited because of new version of RB4.
the previous skin does not work well with the new version of the RB4
I'm working on a version of the skin that will be compatible with the 2 versions of the RB4 (for now, the one I posted "works" not too bad with the old RB4, but it's not perfect)

the upload of the skin is updated
Attached images
RB4_TEXAS-13-ar.JPG
RB4_TEXAS-13-av.JPG
RB4_TEXAS-13.jpg
first skin (private)
This skin was made at the request of a friend of mine Smile

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG