The online racing simulator
The custom shaders thread
(166 posts, started )
Quote from AymanHilal :Am i doing something wrong?

Well except the fact that you use a cracked LFS (or at least someone else's license), I'd say it's the depth of field that's enabled. Use SHIFT+F2 and Uncheck Depth-of-Field.

I also uploaded a ReShade preset without the Depth-of-Field, download shader-pack_NoDOF.zip.
Quote from AymanHilal :Am i doing something wrong?

Yes, you ask for help on the official forum of a game that you use a cracked copy of.
Sorry for being offtopic, But someone got really pissed.

AymanHilal does have a S2 account named Iceman121. He just wanted to buy a S3 licenses for the 'AymanHilal' account. He's now trying to unban his account. Not sure if thats gonna work Smile

Heres a link with a post from him aswell.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1907440#post1907440

The reason why he wont post with his S2 account, is because he hates the Iceman121 accountname. Dont know why he choises for this name anyway.

Well on the otherside, i can blame you guys for banning him from this forum.
So guys, do not start a conversation about this, within this topic.

Thank you
Quote from nacim :Well except the fact that you use a cracked LFS (or at least someone else's license), I'd say it's the depth of field that's enabled. Use SHIFT+F2 and Uncheck Depth-of-Field.

I also uploaded a ReShade preset without the Depth-of-Field, download shader-pack_NoDOF.zip.

Quote from BeNoM :Yes, you ask for help on the official forum of a game that you use a cracked copy of.

My fault for using my demo account.
I was planning to buy S3 on it and ditch this account due to its abhorrent name i chose long ago.

My mistake for uploading such pictures.

Close this topic about cracked users, move on to shaders.
Quote from iceman121 :My fault for using my demo account.
I was planning to buy S3 on it and ditch this account due to its abhorrent name i chose long ago.

My mistake for uploading such pictures.

Close this topic about cracked users, move on to shaders.

Sorry mate, wasn't aware of all of that.
Does the new preset I uploaded fixed the blur you got on the menu or no?
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :i may need your help again Nacim to get rid of tree shadows that aint there(the trees arent there). for snowmod ? and desert.. sssh Smile

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1931601#post1931601

try the mod and goto westhill. you soon see what i mean.

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to work on that, I started working and it's taking all my time now :/
Quote from nacim :I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to work on that, I started working and it's taking all my time now :/

okay. well maybe some other time. or maybe it doesnt matter really as snow do actually cast shadows.
i am also trying to find useable vegetation,so perhaps its not really needed now!
but ofc if you see time for it ,it would be much appriciated if you take a look at it.

Good luck with work then Smile
*Bump* i finaly found what causes it to fail online you won't guess it probably but the thing is... the insim makes the mxao not work (probably mainly the buttons or text in them)
to fix it you will probably need to edit the dll file, since i'm a complete noob at these things, i hope you will be able to use this for fix of that Smile

edit#1 interestingly it wokrs for like a 0.1 sec and then fails perhaps the insim sends reguests faster tahtn the insim or block it ?
edit#2 or may it be that there is some sort of anti aliasing to insim text :o ?
Quote :ReShade exposes an automated and generic way to access both frame color and depth information (latter is automatically disabled during multiplayer to prevent exploitation) and all the tools to make it happen.

Source: https://reshade.me/

It will blink because ReShade disable the depth buffer each time it detects network activity, so at each packet LFS sends/receive. We can't do anything about it, except not using MXAO and Depth of Field in multiplayer.
There's an unblocker though, isn't there?
Quote from asyed :There's an unblocker though, isn't there?

I have no idea Shrug

PATCH 0.6R10 (and R11) HOTFIX:

For those who use 0.6R10 and noticed the broken shaders, I just made a quick hotfix. I don't know if I broken things, but I'll wait for offical release of the graphical update to do a proper patch for all of it.

Download: https://www.lfs.net/attachment/180362
I can't see your screenshot. Are you sure you made it public?
"For those who use 0.6R10 and noticed the broken shaders, I just made a quick hotfix. I don't know if I broken things, but I'll wait for offical release of the graphical update to do a proper patch for all of it."

Mod is compatible with 0.6t?
Yup, tried it and seems fine Wink

The custom shaders thread
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG