The online racing simulator
Sneak Peek Of A Unique LFSLapper Cruise.
Hello LFS Community!

After almost months of my cruise addon development, why not spice things up and post some sneak peeks of my cruise addon? Wink

I am playing on an S2 server with Bass-Driver @ my own server which is called [SC] Cruise Server
You're free to join to test the LFSLapper Cruise.

Possibly one of the first servers to run a full cruise in a lapper.

Oh sh*t! You got me, I'm cracked!
No, you silly. I have a second hand S2 account.
Oh, by the way. I am currently working on the bank bonuses, any help and tips are appreciated, questions are welcome as well.
i love a good sneak peek
so unique
much lapper
such care
Quote from Bose321 :so unique
much lapper
such care

"Such care" not sure if you really don't care or being sarcastic.

But i made a post of what you can really do with lapper if you put some effort into it.
Though, if you really don't "care" then why waste your time writing a useless comment?
Quote from AymanHilal :"Such care" not sure if you really don't care or being sarcastic.

But i made a post of what you can really do with lapper if you put some effort into it.
Though, if you really don't "care" then why waste your time writing a useless comment?

I don't think that he is the person who needs to know what can be done with Lapper, given the things he already made with and done for Lapper.
You are right that almost anything can be done with Lapper, if you are willing to put the time in.
Good work from what I can judge off the screenshots, but a cruisescript isn't unique of course.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I don't think that he is the person who needs to know what can be done with Lapper, given the things he already made with and done for Lapper.
You are right that almost anything can be done with Lapper, if you are willing to put the time in.
Good work from what I can judge off the screenshots, but a cruisescript isn't unique of course.

Oops!Big grin you're right, but I totally forgot to mention what I will be doing to my cruise script/addon!
judging by the pictures doesn't look unique. Wink

But what I'm trying to say is that my cruise script/addon will have some extra features other than the normal/usual cruise insims, meaning that my cruise script/addon will have some unique features in a lapper.

This is my to-do list
  • Finish cop and tow system
  • Add bank bonus
  • Adding unique type of jobs such as undercover officer ( will be explained below )
What i mean by unique type of jobs; I will try to add some type of drug-dealing jobs secretly, but they're not that easy to start a job like this. The undercover cop will sign up for anti-drug job while they're undercover, they will get a message saying whoever's trading, selling or buying drugs; if the seller was caught, a chase will start. If the suspect escapes he will have a payout of 500 - 1,000 and the under-cover officer will have the double.

This type of job will not be available everytime, i might make the job available every 3 hours or so.
Of course i will add some other new type of jobs such as road cleaner, etc. Instead of the old delivery jobs. Smile
Quote from AymanHilal :
After almost months of my cruise addon development, why not spice things up and post some sneak peeks of my cruise addon? Wink

How much of this is really your work? looks to me like a whole lot of this(other than the main UI) is based off of my LFSLapper plugin from here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1848179#post1848179

Quote from AymanHilal :[SC] Cruise Server

Couldn't even come up with an original name? That was the exact name my old LFSLapper based cruise server used to be.

Quote from AymanHilal :Possibly one of the first servers to run a full cruise in a lapper.

I wouldn't say first. you're about 8 years late to the party for first... as mentioned previously.

Quote from AymanHilal :
Oh sh*t! You got me, I'm cracked!
No, you silly. I have a second hand S2 account.

Then why don't you post with that account?

Not to mention your to-do list looks an awful lot like the todo list that was once included in that project...
@t3charmy Somehow I feel like I created something that will cause wars and flames towards everyone now.

My apologies t3charmy, but I clearly credited you on my help tab @ insim ver, I used couple of your script to get me going.

Did you really name your server SC cruise? If so, I really didn't know that. It's pathetic to steal someone's server name and call it as original. But I didn't know again

I don't steal and call it my work, buty auto save post I clearly said I used some of your scripts, have you forgot that?

And why would I post with the s2 account? It's my choice/decision on which account I post on.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Apologies again if I did a mistake towards anyone, therefore I won't post what I will do anymore as I slowly regret of posting this thread.

Thanks.
Quote from AymanHilal :

Apologies again if I did a mistake towards anyone, therefore I won't post what I will do anymore as I slowly regret of posting this thread.

Thanks.

I don't mean to deter you from posting your work, if it really is your work. My main complaint is lack of any sort of mention for the work your plugin seems to be based on. I don't see it in your special thanks section of your insim, you didn't mention it in the post, just seems like to me like I'm not getting any sort of credit for my work.

As for Using [SC] I see now what [SC] stands for(looked a little closer at your images, noticed it stands for SimpleCruise, which is totally fine mine used to be SuperCr3w/Sup3rCr3w.), I suppose it's totally fine. I still occasionally drive around with my [SC] tag even though [SC] hasn't technically been around since 2010. So go ahead an use it I really don't mind.

I don't mean to come off as rude, I just was a little annoyed as you've made multiple threads now, and not a single one has even mentioned my name until after I had asked about my code in the last thread(because as I said previously, a lot of your function names seem to line up with the function names of my code).

It's nice to see that servers are still using LFSLapper and that LFSLapper is finally receiving some updates/new packets after being in hiatus for so many years. Again do continue posting your work, just be sure to give proper credit to those who have helped you.

Sneak Peek Of A Unique LFSLapper Cruise.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG