The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
Bit late, but awesome for having this again Kris! Commendable decision mate
We need commentators here. Despite idea being stupid, it would fit for go about 1 hour before actual draw ( Allotment should be also visible, somehow )

Then, we need some aftermath comments!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :We need commentators here. Despite idea being stupid, it would fit for go about 1 hour before actual draw ( Allotment should be also visible, somehow )

Then, we need some aftermath comments!

Lmao, that'd be sick.
Quote from Ezzegydrift :Hey Krist,
Thanks for the giveaway! Im in.

Congrats, enjoy the S2 Big grin I've sent a PM with a voucher code.
Im in
was late
im in
Im in, really need s2 to play with friends... PLS! sry im late, just found this page in forum
For those of you that didn't win. Stick around for the next one, and good luck!
Im in
Kris, is the winner the player with most KM or is it random between the people with good KM?
[Edit: Still in Smile]
Quote from CyanOnur :Kris, is the winner the player with most KM or is it random between the people with good KM?
[Edit: Still in Smile]

The goal with this is to pick a winner that plays and is going to play LFS in the future. I would never pick a winner that has 3km in total distance when they registered in 2006. Cause I've seen some of those.

I pick the winner based on when they registered, their km and recent activity. There are a bunch of things I check. I do also check if they've got more accounts, which also has happened a few times before.
If I have lets say found 4 really impressive demo drivers for a giveaway and I'm not sure which one to go for. I use a program to autopick 1 winner.

Afterall, I am the one to pick winners. So if anyone has friends that needs an upgrade or needs to get out of demo, you can simply drop a comment and be a referee Big grin I sometimes PM previous winners and ask them, has helped me out a few times when I just don't know who to pick.
Quote from kristofferandersen :
I pick the winner based on when they registered, their km and recent activity. There are a bunch of things I check.

Thumbs up
Quote from kristofferandersen :Apparently, there's a guy that wanted to sponsor two licenses.
Thanks to him.

@Itras23 and @amen3 are the lucky winners.
Congratulations!

I've sent both of you a PM with vouchers.

EDIT: We have a third winner! Congratulations to @zevvvs!
I've sent a PM with the code.

Okay guys, enjoy the free S2's! (and for once, I didn't have to spend my own money Wink)

365 days passed with S2, I will never forget this gesture. What happened over the past year... I met many friends, made some personal records, I had a lot of nice hours in S2 ... Now I drive in the cruises, I will never stop playing this game. 365 days later I say again - Thank you!!!
First time i played this game in year +/- 2007 (0.5X or 0.5Z im not sure). I playing this game all time but with short pauses Smile My first on-line race was in +/- 2011year <3 I will never stopped play this game beacause this game is my life <3 i love this game but i still have only S1 (i have won it here Big grin i love you for that <3) but im still here for S2 or S3 :v Congratulations for previous winners and Good Luck for next winners Big grin i think u love this game same like me Smile Sorry For My English Smile
-
(nikolai_01) DELETED by nikolai_01 : silly comment
I'm in!
I think its great that lfs is still going and well supported the community and devs.
From the great online clean and close racing, the friends, the banter, the competitions to win license(s) or just the pure enjoyment of taking part! To me its shows a very meaningful and passionate values.

i'm in, again of course, and why not.

Long live LFS! LFS
Congrats to Noupdates for winning todays unexpected giveaway, it wasn't planned at all. I got too many nice comments for this thing when I joined the demo servers, now THATS one of the reasons why I do what I do.

Anyway, welcome to S2. The next giveaway will run as scheduled.
@puggie grats u really need one Thumbs up now u can join us Omg omg omg Hug
See you on track Pug.
And thank you Kris for bringing new blood to licenced world.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Congrats to Noupdates for winning todays unexpected giveaway, it wasn't planned at all. I got too many nice comments for this thing when I joined the demo servers, now THATS one of the reasons why I do what I do.

Anyway, welcome to S2. The next giveaway will run as scheduled.

A very unexpected and a wonderful surprise! Smile

The warm welcome when you join a server, the tips shared, the help and advice with set-ups, the banter when you roll your car, the racing with people from all over the world, sharing a passion and making friends is, as many of you do, is just a few reasons why i love LFS

Thank you so much, i look forward to racing with you all on S2.

See you track side! LFS
First time i played this game in year +/- 2007 (0.5X or 0.5Z im not sure). I playing this game all time but with short pauses Smile My first on-line race was in +/- 2011year <3 I will never stopped play this game beacause this game is my life <3 i love this game but i still have only S1 (i have won it here Big grin i love you for that <3) but im still here for S2 or S3 :v Congratulations for previous winners and Good Luck for next winners Big grin i think u love this game same like me Smile Sorry For My English Smile
Good for him! I'm still in, and i got improvement with the FBM in Historic! I fell like im getting new PBs every week Big grin good luck racers!
Quote from kristofferandersen :The goal with this is to pick a winner that plays and is going to play LFS in the future. I would never pick a winner that has 3km in total distance when they registered in 2006. Cause I've seen some of those.

I pick the winner based on when they registered, their km and recent activity. There are a bunch of things I check. I do also check if they've got more accounts, which also has happened a few times before.
If I have lets say found 4 really impressive demo drivers for a giveaway and I'm not sure which one to go for. I use a program to autopick 1 winner.

Afterall, I am the one to pick winners. So if anyone has friends that needs an upgrade or needs to get out of demo, you can simply drop a comment and be a referee Big grin I sometimes PM previous winners and ask them, has helped me out a few times when I just don't know who to pick.

I would like to make a suggestion. Because you mentioned that we could offer a friend, I suggest "nikolai_01". We met on a rally server a long time ago, since then we had a lot of meetings there. I'll be glad to be able to play with him in S2...
I give, my respect for what you do, thank you for that. Good luck to everyone here.
Depending on your online activity you are not using s2.
Quote from Mikus1212 :Depending on your online activity you are not using s2.

Depending on his current online status - yes,he does. But just in slowdrivers server.
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG