(Ezzegydrift) DELETED by Ezzegydrift : its useless
-
(SEBIS2407) DELETED by SEBIS2407
Estoy dentro Na-naNa-naNa-naLFS
-
(leonelalfonzo) DELETED by leonelalfonzo
I'm in! Smile Smile
Imma be honest here, i'm broke af.
Does this still going on? if it does, then i wanna join the giveaway. I actually never been to a server before because i have a crappy internet. It does get boring driving around Blackwood, revisit the tutorial and stuff.
Quote from FLVX :Does this still going on? if it does, then i wanna join the giveaway. I actually never been to a server before because i have a crappy internet. It does get boring driving around Blackwood, revisit the tutorial and stuff.

2 days of playing, must be very boring :/
Quote from kristofferandersen :2 days of playing, must be very boring :/

Busy with making skin when i was using the crack, since my account is demo can't upload the skin Smile
BTW, i've played lfs before.
Quote from FLVX :Busy with making skin when i was using the crack

shots fired @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
-
(leonelalfonzo) DELETED by leonelalfonzo
I'm back after a long vacation and im in again Big grin
I'm in.
If this is still running then count me in! Would love to get the S2 license Big grin
I'm in
I am still in. You may see that my last race was in august, but i drive in cruise servers Big grin
Thought I'd maybe update this thread a bit. The journey has sadly come to an end and I won't be able to do these giveaways anymore, congrats to those that actually got a free license. For those that didn't win, its really not that much for 1 license Smile. Save up and get one! :^)

This thread can be locked now.
Well, thanks anyway for making this giveaway and allowing people play on licensed servers even if I didn't win.

Cheers.
Kris thanks! You did bring some awesome people into licenced world!
this would be sick to win, just getting into lfs and really want s2
Quote from Fluker :this would be sick to win, just getting into lfs and really want s2

Is it that hard to read? Confused

Quote from kristofferandersen :Thought I'd maybe update this thread a bit. The journey has sadly come to an end and I won't be able to do these giveaways anymore, congrats to those that actually got a free license. For those that didn't win, its really not that much for 1 license Smile. Save up and get one! :^)

heh Frown
i will be fight on MRc
была не была
I'm slow though, just leave it here.

I'm in
Quote from kristofferandersen :Thought I'd maybe update this thread a bit. The journey has sadly come to an end and I won't be able to do these giveaways anymore, congrats to those that actually got a free license. For those that didn't win, its really not that much for 1 license Smile. Save up and get one! :^)

Again, please read, thank you Smile
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG