The online racing simulator
Finally a decent skin in a long time on LFSforums. Looks great.
where install png skins?
Quote from oppolo :where install png skins?

Your skin file needs to be saved as a JPG - it goes in the ...LFS/data/skins folder. You will need to restart LFS, whereupon the file will automatically convert to a useable skin in-game. In the pit screen, click 'new colours' under the list of skins, a list of all of your installed skins will be shown with your new skin listed at the very top.
thank you
-
(Hansiscool) DELETED by Hansiscool : Unreasonable rules.
Crowned jewel

The Fex3 XRR ready for action!

Attached images
XRR_Fex3.jpg
Wrong thread?
Should’ve left and not come back as this isn't XR
Quote from delis :Should’ve left and not come back as this isn't XR

Are you proud of your idiocy? its people like you that hold this game back, The very reason LFS struggles to grow is because of people like you!

I made a honest mistake because i'm use to posting XR skins and this is how you carry on, like a juvenile... shame on you!
It's private, as the post title says
all skins i made
(none of these is perfect these skins i mde just to make me learn with paint.net)
Attached images
XRG_JTCC_2048.jpg
XRG_missile2048.jpg
XRG_e36_Mate.jpg
Made a replica of the car for a time attack, MCA Hammerhead S13, use your health. Skin name - XRR_WTAC_S13
Attached images
Безымянный.png
MCA-3.jpg
XRR_WTAC_S13.jpg
Very nice replica repeat. But lord why did they pick puke gold?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Very nice replica repeat. But lord why did they pick puke gold?

I tried to find the most similar color, so I stopped here. If you want, you can fix it, I do not mind.
decent, but the transitions betwen colors need antialiasing, verry jaggy
my skin :
Attached images
XRG_GEPSKN.jpg
After realising I hadn't fired up adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for over a year I decided to get back into it.

I also realised it had been over year since I even fired up LFS.
Im a bit rusty so here is my go at it since I stopped about 2 years ago.

Hope some of you can handle the pink. Tilt
Attached images
XRR_PinkRibbon.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
lfs_00000016.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
cmx_00000003.jpg
cmx_00000004.jpg
cmx_00000006.jpg
XRR_PinkRibbon.jpg
One I did - my first experience, and Lexus I found on the internet someone had uploaded them please so they could be used in a multiplayer not just a single
Thanks in advance
Attached images
XRG_lexusbykeny.jpg
XRG_RS5OOF.jpg
Shutterstock... really?
-
(Texpelt88) DELETED by Texpelt88
Quote from Texpelt88 :Just a typical demo noob.

the typical demo noob has more time spent online than you, and all in our first skin trials do not do the best and we use ready-made skin bases. Show your first skin Indian guy .
There are many skins and bases on the internet that are not uploaded here
Don't mind them, Becko. You should see some of my first skins, they were horrible! Big grin But a good laugh also after you look them up 4 years later.
Keep making skins man, always try to look for inspiration online and look for ways to improve. We all start somewhere, don't mind them, their skins aren't any better anyway.. Wink
Quote from MousemanLV :Don't mind them, Becko. You should see some of my first skins, they were horrible! Big grin But a good laugh also after you look them up 4 years later.
Keep making skins man, always try to look for inspiration online and look for ways to improve. We all start somewhere, don't mind them, their skins aren't any better anyway.. Wink

I would disagree. My skins are better than his and, yes, my first skin (which I still have and which was made 9-10 years ago) is ugly and yet I wasn't stupid enough not to use images with watermarks on them on cars. That's the thing I was complaining about.
Quote from delis :I would disagree. My skins are better than his and, yes, my first skin (which I still have and which was made 9-10 years ago) is ugly and yet I wasn't stupid enough not to use images with watermarks on them on cars. That's the thing I was complaining about.

Maybe he couldn't find an image he wanted that didn't have a watermark... It is not like anyone is going to notice while racing, especially if they don't have the HD version.
Tongue
Attached images
XRT_Shutterlolz2048.jpg
XRT_Shutterlolz1024.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG