The online racing simulator
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :the amount of detail is amazing.
scawen have you ever thought about making an open world city driving game? i mean its clear that you have the skill to make super detail city roads and with the physics engine and all the features this game has it will be a proper driving game that can also be used for driving schools to teach driving.

I'd buy that in an instant.
New update but sadly i can forget about LFS becouse motherboard die whem 0.6R was relased hahaha Frown
Mmmmm fresh grounds Smile Good update guys. I like this trend of revamping the old tracks. Can't wait for Kyoto ring to get some backstage too! Smile
New update hype!!!

Are all new track updates going to have sausage curbs? Because imo it pisses me off so much, in just about any car.
Quote from tdilevi :Scawen i'm the same one who encountered the car shadow bug so it seems like my pc is starting to freak out then...it happened after playing it for 30 minutes and from then on it keeped going like this.. 2 minutes after posting the video i got blue screen, havent played since then

Some apps may interfere with each other. For example, MSI afterburner on my system is causing display errors in SmallTime, crashes GitHub and causes LFS to go blackscreen for about 0,5 second every few minutes.
Rafa needs BL Historic Smile

But I like new Blackwood
Hey Eric

Everything looks very good Thumbs up, but.....the sky....the skyUhmm Plz change it to a higher resolution . Looks like two Games now, split by the horizon. Sry
edit: wrong place for this post
-
(MicroSpecV) DELETED by Scawen : off topic / political / spam
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Scawen : off topic / political / spam
-
(Shirtkicker) DELETED by Scawen : off topic / political / spam
i know that real life cannot be truly compared to online gaming/racing but would such kerbs/curbs be deemed unsafe due to if a car managed to hit them then one of two things would happen, first is that the car could bounce back into other participants and the second most likely is that the car hurtles or flips into the wall which would be deadly

Also why has the last corner not got one placed there as its more common to run off the track

thanks

bish
It's not invented to protect the grass is it. Most of the situations I can understand why it's there but I agree with this other person that it doesn't need to be a sausage fest on every other new or updated LFS world.

(Like the famous KY3 chicane for example).
Is it possible to not have a hot key for the virtual keyboard as backspace is used by some of my applications and is causing problems
what happened LFSEI ? drop 954 to 916 points
Quote from Jamppa Huntti :what happened LFSEI ? drop 954 to 916 points

AIRIO calculates driver's experience based on several factors: one of these is how your LFSW personal best times (not hotlaps) compare with the WR hotlap on any given car+track combination.

All the previous uploaded hotlaps for the old Blackwood were deleted when the track was updated, which means that AIRIO won't award you any “experience” for those tracks until new hotlaps are uploaded. By this time you should probably have regained much of your “lost experience”, unless you removed your LFSW personal best times yourself – itself probably a good idea – in which case you need to set them again.
Quote from expr :AIRIO calculates driver's experience based on several factors: one of these is how your LFSW personal best times (not hotlaps) compare with the WR hotlap on any given car+track combination.

All the previous uploaded hotlaps for the old Blackwood were deleted when the track was updated, which means that AIRIO won't award you any “experience” for those tracks until new hotlaps are uploaded. By this time you should probably have regained much of your “lost experience”, unless you removed your LFSW personal best times yourself – itself probably a good idea – in which case you need to set them again.

No blackwood hotlaps for me, where airio takes that false data?
yesterday 918 points today drop 916..
It may not be calculating your BL3 laps right now. I'm not sure if it needs to be told they exist again since they were BL2 laps previously.
No reason to drive anymore. Post when it fixed.
Quote from Jamppa Huntti :No reason to drive anymore. Post when it fixed.

What? You're driving just for the sake of some Experience Index? Seriously? Looking
it dropped because all hotlaps from blackwood got deleted

Quote from Eclipsed :What? You're driving just for the sake of some Experience Index? Seriously? Looking

Yes, if want to have some good statistics, why not...

...other thing is just, does he actually ONLY drive for those...

EDIT: dunno
Quote from Eclipsed :What? You're driving just for the sake of some Experience Index? Seriously? Looking

Yes is that problem?
Airio is an InSim and is for many years not supported anymore and will not get 'fixed'. It has also nothing to do with this LFS update. You can leave your comments here => https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/52368-AIRIO---Advanced-LFS-Tracker but don't expect any answer because this [fix this or else!] attitude was one of the reasons to not continuing this project to begin with.

--
Although I have to add that it will fix itself as new WR hotlaps are appearing. I am not going to explain here how the system works. 1) It's the wrong thread and 2) there is too much arrogance.
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03

It will never get fixed, first of all because there is nothing to fix. You should also note that AIRIO is not an official LFS tool, just a community-created add-on, and its experience index is not an official figurẹ – LFS has no official experience indices.

AIRIO will (most likely) never be updated to really support the changes in new Blackwood (among other things), but it will keep chugging along as it is. (Do also note that it was always possible for your “experience” to drop even if you didn't do anything; that's just from how the thing is calculated.)
However, I do remember now there WERE some events which DID require somewhat experience counted through AIRIO, but that was way back since then. But at least there was. If layout or track or very specific thing which could not limit certain people as unable to check laptime, then LFSEI by Airio comes handy

Give airio some time to update .... al wr's deleted soon new wr's think u should delete all bl pb's but i didn't yet Smile

New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG