The online racing simulator
Hit refresh/reload.
Quote from k_badam :The curbs just stop you cutting....

I am talking about on the exit from the chicane where you clip the kerb,it must be in bounds to have to have been accepted in hotlaps
its still a step in the right direction though
bish
Just had a good old explore on the new BL, love that industrial area, looks amazing too, the only thing i would have feedback about is that if you happen to go off the road up onto the middle of the new rounabout then those trees in the centre have pretty gnarly collision detection, not as bad as the bouncy barriers of old but i was ping ponging around for a few seconds.
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
#81 - Eric
Quote from Eric :...
Looks like I'll have to add directional cones for the next update! Big grin

+1 Big grin
DUH... Sorry to shout this out, but got I am getting annoyed as this did remind how people are today... straight to track and no investigations or anything like that before having some laps, then they got problems like this...
Always have to add some route markers everywhere...
Why weren't the old BL PBs deleted?
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
-
(DReyes03) DELETED by DReyes03
Why do you keep reposting your video so much?
Quote from Flame CZE :Why do you keep reposting your video so much?

Isn't advertising against the forum rules?
Problem is it is not showed an actual track...
I just saw the same video link for the 7th time already, that should be more than enough, no? Uhmm
uhm, how do I even say this, I found something strange..
sorry for the poor recording quality but all I could do is take my phone up and hit record

Yes it did this in all the view modes, custom view, "chase" ( back of the car ) view, upper view..
Quote from Eclipsed :Hit refresh/reload.

No thats not the case turn race track on and u see rallyx for bl2
when putting the wheels over the green part of kerbs, there is an ambiant green light shinning inside the car.
The replay is there : http://www.lfsworld.net/get_spr.php?file=108621
I join two screenshots showing the thing at 1s step, it is pretty obvious.
Attached images
lfs_00000035.jpg
lfs_00000036.jpg
Quote from RC-Maus :No thats not the case turn race track on and u see rallyx for bl2

Oh,now I see what you mean. When BL2 is selected,the Race track(T) still shows rx course...
Can't wait to get online! I got that itch to cruise for some reason.
Quote from tdilevi :uhm, how do I even say this, I found something strange..
sorry for the poor recording quality but all I could do is take my phone up and hit record
Yes it did this in all the view modes, custom view, "chase" ( back of the car ) view, upper view..

Does this happen all the time, or only once?

I saw someone else report something similar, seemingly related to the z buffer of the car's shadow map. It's as if the z buffer of the shadow map is not being used for some reason, and instead the main z buffer is being used.

It looks like (possibly) some kind of DirectX error so I'm wondering if it is fixed by restarting LFS or Windows.
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,now I see what you mean. When BL2 is selected,the Race track(T) still shows rx course...

Yep work for Victor I think Smile
Dear,

Seems to be missing some physics on this build? Tongue
Attached images
lfs_00000231.jpg
Scawen i'm the same one who encountered the car shadow bug so it seems like my pc is starting to freak out then...it happened after playing it for 30 minutes and from then on it keeped going like this.. 2 minutes after posting the video i got blue screen, havent played since then
My 550ti has been doing stuff like that recently with all games, it finally started blue screening and monitor going on and off, and as i figured i had nothing to lose i took the fans and heat sync off, alcohol wiped everything clean and stuck some new thermal paste on, built it back up and no problems since, in fact it runs cooler and gets better FPS in any game than it ever has since i owned it, better then ever.

New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG