The online racing simulator
Oh how so little things change in so much time.
Who have Mclaren Honda Marlboro - 90th A.Senna for FO8 ?? post here please
FO8 RFX-2

Very nice skin!
Indycar
Hi guys, does anyone have any Indycar skins? Preferably for the F08
Another Formula Renault....

This time the prototype livery for the Formula Renault 2.0, it's not perfect as the newer car is very different shapewise to the formula XR, but I hope I got reasonably close.

DOWNLOAD (4096x)
(Uploaded to LFSW, FOX_Formulareno)
can i haz mouse?
Quote from Gobby :Updated my F1 skinpack. Mainly Jordan but also Williams and McLaren are updated. [EDIT] Minardi also updated, haven't updated the preview pic.
http://lfstools.crazyice.net/p ... ex.php?act=view&id=30

Thanks to every1 who has used/commented on/thanked me for these skins.
Sorry to any1 who are now sick of seeing FO8s in F1 liveries.

Gobz

p.s 1mb upload limit on forum sux Wink

i cant download your skin pack for someone reason
Quote from Mjdeadman21 :i cant download your skin pack for someone reason

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the pack was posted over 10 years ago Uhmm
I notice that i tend to use beer sponsors on my liveries often :]]
This one is private, couldn't decide on color, so i made 3 versions
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg

What you guys think?
I used photoshop, what do you guys use?
oh, i lost my loooong reply i had typed Frown

so in short, cool skin, but you have all sorts of little errors there:
- stripes not lining up (for example transition between the roll hoop and the back of the cockpit, also the one on the nose is slightly off center)
- all of the stripes cut off abruptly on the edge of nose/sidepod, these use another bit of the texture
- your logos are stretched, LFS doesn't use the skin 'as-is' but stretches it over the car model, you can find a guide for that here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins
- the Nismo logo is right where the suspension mounts are.
- the geometric shapes on the side of the noseare in different heights on each side

a couple of tips:
- shrink your logos as neccessary, see the above guide for help
- if you don't already, use LFS viewer (see the downloads section on homepage) to preview your skin while working on it
- reference the wireframe for alignment
- use shadow layers on your skins to make the less flat and more real, Master skinnerz kits usually come with one, or you can try this https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/23675

Happy skinning!
Quote from johneysvk :oh, i lost my loooong reply i had typed Frown

so in short, cool skin, but you have all sorts of little errors there:
- stripes not lining up (for example transition between the roll hoop and the back of the cockpit, also the one on the nose is slightly off center)
- all of the stripes cut off abruptly on the edge of nose/sidepod, these use another bit of the texture
- your logos are stretched, LFS doesn't use the skin 'as-is' but stretches it over the car model, you can find a guide for that here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins
- the Nismo logo is right where the suspension mounts are.
- the geometric shapes on the side of the noseare in different heights on each side

a couple of tips:
- shrink your logos as neccessary, see the above guide for help
- if you don't already, use LFS viewer (see the downloads section on homepage) to preview your skin while working on it
- reference the wireframe for alignment
- use shadow layers on your skins to make the less flat and more real, Master skinnerz kits usually come with one, or you can try this https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/23675

Happy skinning!

Thanks a lot. I've been looking for this type of information. But one question about the shadow layers. I downloaded them before, but I dont know how to use them or make them appear on the car. Any instructions?
for shadow layers, place them on top layer of your skin (i usually have the black mask and wireframe above, but that doesn't really matter)
then change the layer blending mode to 'multiply' and adjust the opacity to taste

Thanks Big grin
Just curious, but wanna work on a couple of skins with me? Or even show me some more tips and tricks?
Hi, don't have much time or will to make skins at the moment, but feel free to PM if you need some help, alternatively you can try the WIP subforum Smile
Life4Pixel skins
All FOX and FO8 skins I got from the L4P website before it went down.
Attached images
FOX_L4P_EHFK.jpg
FOX_L4P_Gulf.jpg
FOX_L4P_Viessm.jpg
FO8_L4P_Brawngp.jpg
FO8_L4P_Playstation.jpg
FO8_L4P_Fonic.jpg
FO8_L4P_Tyrell.jpg
FO8_L4P_google.jpg
FO8_L4P_Williams99.jpg
FO8_L4P_Sony.jpg
FO8__L4P_compaq.jpg

Made a replica of this Acura LMP concept,I pretty like the livery,hope you enjoy itCool
Attached images
FOX_Acuralmp.jpg
cmx_00000001.jpg
A few FOX skins I made a long time ago. No previews, though
Attached images
FOX_THDbonbon10.jpg
FOX_THDboss18.jpg
FOX_THDekof329.jpg
FOX_THDekof330.jpg
FOX_THDfridge.jpg
FOX_THDmakd31.jpg
FOX_THDmakd32.jpg
FOX_THDnp19.jpg
FOX_THDnp20.jpg
FOX_THDoptima5.jpg
FOX_THDoptima6.jpg
FOX_THDpolrace.jpg
FOX_THDtmobile1.jpg
FOX_THDtmobile2.jpg
Skins F08 and FOX Gonzalo "Gonchi" Rodríguez Team Astromega and ADRacing
Hi, I do not know where to share my skins for F08 and FOX, and I thought this would be a perfect place.
I did them a year ago or so, in memory of a compatriot pilot who died on September 11, 1999, he was Gonzalo "El Gonchi" Rodríguez. These skins are a replica of the Astromega team's Formula 1 Jr (1999) and Alan Docking Racing, the British Formula 3 Championship (1995). F08 (Formula V8) and FOX (Formula XR) respectively

Hola, no se dónde compartir mis skins para el F08 y el FOX, y me pareció que este será un lugar perfecto.
Los hice yo hace una año mas o menos, en memoria de un piloto compatriota quién falleció el 11 de septiembre del 1999, el era Gonzalo "El Gonchi" Rodríguez. Estos skins son una réplica de el monoplaza del equipo Astromega, de Fórmula 1 Jr (1999), y del Alan Docking Racing, del Campeonato Británico de Fórmula 3 (1995). F08 (Fórmula V8) y FOX (Fórmula XR)respectivamente

Team Astromega

Alan Docking Racing

Attached images
FOX_gonchiprueba.jpg
FO8_Gonchi1999.jpg
36767_1999_GER_Rodriguez_G_01__122_481lo.jpg
36752_1999_MON_Rodriguez_G_02__122_811lo.jpg
tumblr_inline_nc1xnelAjw1qbjfsq.jpg
1995.jpg
lfs_00000038.jpg
lfs_00000039.jpg
lfs_00000040.jpg
lfs_00000043.jpg
lfs_00000044.jpg
lfs_00000045.jpg
lfs_00000042.jpg
lfs_00000046.jpg
lfs_00000048.jpg
lfs_00000051.jpg
lfs_00000050.jpg
Hi, good effort,
but i noticed that both are missing quite a bit of the sponsorship logos (FO8 - bottom of the sidepods, engine cover, nose - FOX - nose area, headrest, etc...)

Just 2 tips:
1. not sure what software you're using, but if it supports layers and can open PSD, get the master skinnerz templates - much easier to skin a car
2. use this when fitting decals on the car, LFS stretches the skin to wrap around the car model, if you just paste the decals without adjustment they end up stretched ingame - you can see it on the FOX's ANCAP logo
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG