The online racing simulator
Quote from misiek08 :Source code was lost so it's impossible to fix it.

Quote from andonow :Guys I have the Source Code of ISRM.exe and LfsInSimLib.dll - can anyone make it work on 0.6B? I have uploaded the source code + mod in the attachments. Please reply and help us

The .cs files needed to be edited is ISRM_SourceCode\ISRM\mod_drag.cs (in my opinion), and maybe some variables in LfsInSimLib_SourceCode. But I will left the programmers to find out what is needed to be edited and I hope so they make it work on 0.6B. Thanks

Regards! Andonow.

I've downloaded the source but it looks a bit complicated for me. Well, if i had the time i'd definitely could upgrade it, but in my little free time i want to do other things.
I wish someone will update this mod soon
I guaranty I will use it every day
@misiek08 - I have uploaded the source code of ISRM and LfsInSimLib a few comments upwards. If you have the time and at your desire - we all will be very grateful. Smile I tried to recreate the mod under LFSLapper with desight help from Sinajnu - well here is shown how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeziTMDw9w
LFS 0.6H version ISRM? Frown
Quote from andonow :Guys I have the Source Code of ISRM.exe and LfsInSimLib.dll - can anyone make it work on 0.6B? I have uploaded the source code + mod in the attachments. Please reply and help us Smile

The .cs files needed to be edited is ISRM_SourceCode\ISRM\mod_drag.cs (in my opinion), and maybe some variables in LfsInSimLib_SourceCode. But I will left the programmers to find out what is needed to be edited and I hope so they make it work on 0.6B. Thanks

Regards! Andonow.

Not compile the source: c
Anyone know how I fix these errors?

Can someone tell me which version of Visual Studio the source can be compiled with?

Thank you !
Can't remember it now, its more then a half year ago that I succeeded with this.

edit: Ah yes visual studio 2010, with some fixes.
Quote from cargame.nl :Can't remember it now, its more then a half year ago that I succeeded with this.

edit: Ah yes visual studio 2010, with some fixes.

Would you have the source with the bugs fixed? Since I try to compile it but it shows me errors :S

Thank you very much for your answer!
Well.. The original creator of this does say that he doesn't support this anymore because of a loss of source code, so I think it's OK to share this. It's reverse engineered source code, it compiles.. But, it still contains errors. Causing LFS Z28 to freak out a bit. (Going to lobby screen, spectate all.. No lights).

No idea why.

I thought this was working but apparently not, its over half a year ago I looked into this. But working or not, this is all very old to begin with. It's better to create something new from start then to try and fix something really old and buggy.

edit: oh yeah you need LfsInSimLib as well.. I arranged this from somewhere at the time too.. But really.. I don't see the point into making this to work. It costs more time then to create something new. This is ten years old.
Attached files
ISRM.zip - 268.7 KB - 652 views
LfsInSimLib.zip - 174.5 KB - 662 views
Ooo reverse engineered. Do you have license to do that?Cool
Quote from cargame.nl :Well.. The original creator of this does say that he doesn't support this anymore because of a loss of source code, so I think it's OK to share this. It's reverse engineered source code, it compiles.. But, it still contains errors. Causing LFS Z28 to freak out a bit. (Going to lobby screen, spectate all.. No lights).

No idea why.

I thought this was working but apparently not, its over half a year ago I looked into this. But working or not, this is all very old to begin with. It's better to create something new from start then to try and fix something really old and buggy.

edit: oh yeah you need LfsInSimLib as well.. I arranged this from somewhere at the time too.. But really.. I don't see the point into making this to work. It costs more time then to create something new. This is ten years old.

Thank you very much ! I'll try to see how it compiles ...

It would be nice to create a system like this, for new versions ^_^
Maybe.. What is the goal? Being able to dragrace in demo?
It may be ... but it would be a contribution to the community ...
I believe so, just wondering what it is all about.. You are busy with it for more then a year now but are constantly relying on code of other people. While what you want is so specific, it's better to create it on your own from scratch.

This ISRM is based on so old libraries that its useless to revive. Its only handy to "read" how it is was done but this was already possible @ #253 of this thread.
It would be nice for someone to make a new version, I would do it but I'm not very good with programming
Quote from cargame.nl :I believe so, just wondering what it is all about.. You are busy with it for more then a year now but are constantly relying on code of other people. While what you want is so specific, it's better to create it on your own from scratch.

This ISRM is based on so old libraries that its useless to revive. Its only handy to "read" how it is was done but this was already possible @ #253 of this thread.

porque simpre contestas con mala actitud? esta mal que la gente juegue drag?
buen dia saludos
What is a bad attitude? Saying that you need to move your ass yourself when you want something? It's not a bad attitude, it's a pretty normal attitude. Learn, create, use. Not steal or depend on others. -That- would be a bad attitude.
Help please!

Connecting at port ...
Could not connect.
The value cannot be null.
Parameter name: hostNameOrAddress
Press any key to exit...

Attached images
wqwdqwd.png
It doesn't work at all anymore for the last 8 years or so.

Write/program a new version yourself if you really want such an InSim. Learn, it's fun!
Quote from cargame.nl :It doesn't work at all anymore for the last 8 years or so.

Write/program a new version yourself if you really want such an InSim. Learn, it's fun!

I try to use it in version Z28
Can I send you a private message? I need to ask you a few questions ...
Error 1 'System.Collections.IEnumerator': the type used in a using statement must be implicitly convertible to 'System.IDisposable' D: \ [LIVE FOR SPEED] \ [ISRM] SOURCE \ ISRM_mod_drag_source \ ISRM_SourceCode \ ISRM.cs 361 21 ISRM

if (message is IS_PLP)
{
IS_PLP is_plp = (IS_PLP) message;
if ((this.Players.ID(is_plp.PLID) != null) && (this.PlayersPits.ID(is_plp.PLID) == null))
{
this.PlayersPits.Add(this.Players.ID(is_plp.PLID));
}
using (enumerator = this.Connections.GetEnumerator())
{
while (enumerator.MoveNext())
{
current = (Connection) enumerator.Current;
current.Players.RemoveID(is_plp.PLID);
}
}
this.Players.RemoveID(is_plp.PLID);
}
Quote from andonow :Guys I have the Source Code of ISRM.exe and LfsInSimLib.dll - can anyone make it work on 0.6B? I have uploaded the source code + mod in the attachments. Please reply and help us Smile

Regards! Andonow.

It is not the true source of ISRM, since compiling it does not work even in the Z28 version of Live For Speed.

ISRM.mod_drag 0.5 Beta - Release
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG