The online racing simulator
GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
Yeah I think they do. You can go in to a normal FM server and type "!event" for details of the next one.
It just gives time, date and car. ? for the track though. I wonder when they announce what track they will run.
I'm not so sure GF, they might add the track in later in the week. I guess it will be on the fragmaster.net forums aswell.
It's AS Cadet. 75 laps. Planning to take part if anyone wants to join me. You will need to be able to hear instructions through teamspeak.
Hi all,

Anyone from the GFC still knocking about? Wondering if any of my old LFS friends are now playing Gran Turismo 6? If so please share your PlayStation network name and I'll add you to my friends if you fancy a meet up.
Hi Gentlefoot!

Good to hear you're still racing. I only recently revived my racing PC after 5 years off so have been playing a bit of Project Cars and Assetto Corsa recently. They're not bad but really missing the quality of driver that the GFC attracted! I don't have a console I'm afraid. What do you make of GT6 as a sim?
Hi Nick,

Gt6 surprisingly good actually although I've not been playing long enough to fully assess the car settings. G25 plugs straight in though.

Btw, bought my PS3 off eBay for 60 quid with an hdmi cable and 4 games!
I didn't realise the G25 worked on PS3. Spent way more than that getting my PC up to a usable spec (mainly due to triple screens though) and seem to spend as much time keeping it working as I do racing. Very tempting!
Three screens! Cool. Mind you my 49" Sony ain't bad.

Just spent some time looking for GFCers on PlayStation network. Amazing how many of us have the same id as in LFS. Sent a whole load of friend requests.

Get on ebay Nick and find someone selling a PS3 near you. That's what I did and I had it set up same day. I also found another seller selling games nearby. By the end of the day I had my console and 16 games all for 90 quid!
Oh hi!

Still lurking these forums, but haven't played for ages.
I have Assetto, but haven't touched it in a few months too (mainly playing The Witcher 3 and World of Warships lately). Don't have any consoles as well, and to be honest not really into it.

Oh, I miss those FOX races.

Nice to hear from you guys!
Hey Souzy, found you on PSN and sent you a friend request but errr... obviously not you so either I'll make a new friend or gain a reputation as a stalker!
LOL! Let's hope you make a new friend!
Hey GF good to see you still around. no games console for me im afraid! But good to know people I used to race with still exist and im not the only old fart still playing games Big grin

GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG