The online racing simulator
Hi/Pozdrav ;)
Quote from Marko Wolf :Hello everyone. Serbian player here. Great game but unfortunately i find it only few days ago and i didn't even looking for it. Cheers.

Dobro došao na forum / Welcome to forums..... Na-na
Hi guys Big grin im new and i want to know more about the game! (what cars do i begin with,skins and tunes) hopefully ill get an answear soon!
Quote from RacingRed_ :Hi guys Big grin im new and i want to know more about the game! (what cars do i begin with,skins and tunes) hopefully ill get an answear soon!

Welcome Smile Just begin with XFG on demo servers (ask somebody on the server a good setup for your car, press T for chatting on the server) and by time you will learn what you need to learn.
Hi,

I stumbled upon LFS after playing Speed Dreams for a year or so on Linux. I was looking for online play and LFS was listed in top four. As a noob, I'll be practicing offline for a bit until I can get gather enough nerve to race online.

The most difficult task so far was getting a Logitech Rally Wheel for Playstation2 to work in Win10. With a PS2 to USB adapter, Bodnar cable so I could separate the pedals and drivers I found on the net, I finally got it to work with force feedback.

Love the Formula BMW. Now if I can just get the hang of pit stops. Smile
Hi
maybe interesting for new players: Current season of absolute-beginners.nl racing league has just ended and on 26th starts the new one. Inbetween on this sunday is intermezzo event with BMW at Blackwood:

http://absolute-beginners.nl/comment.php?comment.news.811
Should be familiar combo, new drivers who want to give it a try welcome Tilt
just joined...so hi everyone...so what do i do first
Quote from rocketzz :just joined...so hi everyone...so what do i do first

Welcome. Smile

Practice in single player mode and make sure you have a good understanding of the Rules of Good Racing found in the manual before racing online. Have fun!
Hi !

I really like this game.

I have many driving games, but this one works very well in many areas.

Nice physics.
Smooth graphics even maxed out, with amazing frame-rates.
Nice in car views.
Pleasant to drive.

Cheers !
Hi !

I really like this game.

Nice physics.
Nice in car views.
Pleasant to drive.

Cheers !
Quote from MysticReverie :Hi !

I really like this game.

Nice physics.
Nice in car views.
Pleasant to drive.

Cheers !

Nice words and good luckThumbs up
hi all, absolutely new to LFS, have not started it yet, but this coming weekend. am a bit worried with my wheels and pedal setup, also graphics and etc., basically worried about in game settings. i have Fanatec CSW V2 + CSP V2 pedals.
PC is 2x Titan X in SLI, i7-5960K with 64GB Ram. any help, recommendations are welcome and will happily take abd listen to!
thanks all abd happy to be finally able to race on LFS!
Welcome!

You have nothing to worry about with that rig, LFS will run on pretty much any half modern pc, you should be fine with everything maxed out. A lot of helpful stuff all over the forum and also in the online wiki/manual (inc wheel setup etc). Enjoy
Quote from GAVD999 :Welcome!

You have nothing to worry about with that rig, LFS will run on pretty much any half modern pc, you should be fine with everything maxed out. A lot of helpful stuff all over the forum and also in the online wiki/manual (inc wheel setup etc). Enjoy

thank you! looking forward it and thanks for sharing the link.
Hi Smile

I'm new here and really liking this game.
It's so smooth and user friendly. I love it.

I'll be putting some time in and hopefully will be competent enough for a few races soon.

Cheers Smile
Hey guys! I plan on buying S3 later in the month once I really get a feel for the game. For the time being, I hope to see some of you fellow demo users out there on the track Smile
I'm old player, currently I have S1 licence, will upgrade to S2 this month. For me the best car simulation game out there. Sure Assetto Corsa, Project Cars look better, but this is hardocore reality Smile
Quote from Nedzad_ :I'm old player, currently I have S1 licence, will upgrade to S2 this month. For me the best car simulation game out there. Sure Assetto Corsa, Project Cars look better, but this is hardocore reality Smile

Nice you think that way too Thumbs up

Edit: Good Luck Smile
Ok, I got my license now. Now I just have to get my converted arcade cabinet finished. Playing with my control panel in my lap is getting old.
Hello (again).
Bought my S1 license WAY BACK in 2004.
Just bought myself a DFGT and thought I'd try the LFS Demo. It was like those 12 years never existed... LFS still feels great (FFB)... love it.

Decided to try to remember my old login info and it worked!! Cant believe I could still unlock s1 after 12 years - so happy.

Thanks to the creators/admins for keeping all the old licenses/unlocks alive.

See you on the track.

(just checked the noobs guides looking for a list of must-have add-ons/mods but couldnt find any. Are there any i should definitely download? any good graphics mods??)
Hi All,
Just getting back to the races again. Been a long while since I have been on here. Dusted off the DFGT and plan on racing!
Which leagues would be best for me as I am just now starting again?
Also are teams still active on LFS?

-Ave
Hello! I'd suggest absolute-beginners.nl, also rony's tuesday fun race is on today
Thanks for the feedback! Hope to see you out there!
Quote from avedawg213 :Hi All,
Just getting back to the races again. Been a long while since I have been on here. Dusted off the DFGT and plan on racing!
Which leagues would be best for me as I am just now starting again?
Also are teams still active on LFS?

-Ave

Air Attack is still active, and we have an invitational GTi race series running right now, although license requirements change from week to week. This Thursday's race is at Aston, so you would need to have an S2 license for this round...

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1911366#post1911366

Feel free to register on the team forum if you'd like to participate.
Hello there!

Just tried LFS for the first time and I liked it a lot. Looking forward to buying a S2/S3 license and joining online leagues after I've had some practice with the sim.

Have a great day and race on!
stuff Adam
Hey. wHatS uP?

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG