The online racing simulator
Quote from wheel4hummer :I am also curious if you have ever seen an English grammar book.

I am not native english speaker so you could understand it .The problem is that even the other guys who speak his mother language didnt understand him.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I am not native english speaker so you could understand it .

I realized that, I just was playing around.
Faster stop posting about this, you are just making people want to kill you.
Quote from garph :Faster stop posting about this, you are just making people want to kill you.

well am waiting for a mod to close it mmm i never knew of a forum what dont close old topics we need more mods.
Read previous thread, there is no reason to close threads. Whats the point as people should use the search function and add to it if they have a similar problem. If the mods close them people will search and find it but in the end need to make a whole new topic.

Moderators have lives they don't have time to look at every single thread and decide whether it's in a state the discussion is finished.

So far your problem isn't solved anyway and you seem to continue believing that LFS is at fault ...
Quote from faster111 :well am waiting for a mod to close it mmm i never knew of a forum what dont close old topics we need more mods.

Just ignore the topic then, you have been digging a deeper hole for every post you make on this topic.
Quote from tristancliffe :That's the other shame about nKP - I bought Kamkor a licence, and now it's wasted on unplayable, unsupported crap with dodgy 90 degree basic physics flaws.

- Exactly, and I'm really sorry for that. I guess we all expected nKP to be the "Big Thing", what it is, we all know - thanks Kunos, ASS previews and all the hyping. I guess LFS and RBR are the only sims that did/do stand to the "hype" they made.
Quote from garph :Faster stop posting about this, you are just making people want to kill you.

+1
+ 2
Quote from faster111 :sovled hopefully.

Ok. Why don't you edit this again to show your peoblem and then your solution. As that would help others.
Quote from Dygear :Ok. Why don't you edit this again to show your peoblem and then your solution. As that would help others.

its still playing up but am letting this topic dead bacuse the one who upgraded dont listin to me any more.
Have you thought about getting a graphics card off ebay or something? It doesn't have to be amazing, but will quickly confirm that it's your card and not your memory that's at fault. And it won't cost much
Quote from tristancliffe :Have you thought about getting a graphics card off ebay or something? It doesn't have to be amazing, but will quickly confirm that it's your card and not your memory that's at fault. And it won't cost much

ebay ebay ebay you know dont what you getting off there!!
Most of the time you do, and if you're just after a not amazingly new card to test your system with I think you'll be fine.
Quote from tristancliffe :Most of the time you do, and if you're just after a not amazingly new card to test your system with I think you'll be fine.

look maybe in a few more weeks or months hell i just upgraded my pc money dont grow on trees and guest what am going upgraded my net to fast 4MG and guss what that means i have to pay a little bit more. look how can i when ever the one who upgraded dont even give me any ideas on how to fix it.
Quote from Jakg :he isn't the only one

hey jakg i found that topic and i didi the same when i had the half fan and it didint make any diffrent.
Quote from faster111 :look maybe in a few more weeks or months hell i just upgraded my pc money dont grow on trees and guest what am going upgraded my net to fast 4MG and guss what that means i have to pay a little bit more. look how can i when ever the one who upgraded dont even give me any ideas on how to fix it.

you know how to fix it, and you know who should foot the bill, and a test card won't cost much
Quote from Jakg :you know how to fix it, and you know who should foot the bill, and a test card won't cost much

right i try to ask the one who upgraded about thses tests card mmm he all ways have spear cards mmm got idea.
Quote from faster111 :right i try to ask the one who upgraded about thses tests card mmm he all ways have spear cards mmm got idea.

we all know what the problem is, but you won't listen
WAIT you know why its becuase the one who upgraded it dont belive YOU jakg
Does he believe the other 999 people who said the same?
Quote from faster111 :WAIT you know why its becuase the one who upgraded it dont belive YOU jakg

I don't care, he said fans have springs, that LFS was the problem and that an agp 6600 cost £100, and that a gfx card with half a fan is fine

I build pc's, he breaks them
Quote from Jakg :I build pc's, he breaks them

Or he pretends to break them, because he is an attention whore.
Quote from faster111 :WAIT you know why its becuase the one who upgraded it dont belive YOU jakg

You really need to toughen up if you will let someone just dismiss the fact the card isn't working. They broke the fan off it for crying out loud.

What's the difference of me throwing a stone through your window and turning round and saying, "I don't believe you"?

In the end this guy just wants the money and if he walk can all over you he will. Which from your posts he seems to be succeeding, but then to be fair to him we have no idea what you're telling him.

Keiran

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG