The online racing simulator
Quote from faster111 :well its not my card and its something els and i fond a new game till lfs gets a new patch

Quote from Jakg :for the last time

it IS your card, a new LFS patch will NOT fix it

Quote from DEVIL 007 :I am ending untill you realize what is really going on.

Please dont come back here next time if you will want to play LFS again and will ask for assitance that your card is broken(screwed by your collegue or who ever is he).

We did all your best here and we saw a lot of patience but you just ingnore this all.I cant be suprised anymore by another of your nonses posts.

Its your PC and your graphic card.

Faster - this is exactly what I, and others, told you repeatedly on the CRC forum (and in the shoutbox).
It's what people have been saying for weeks now, but still you won't help them to help you.
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm becoming more and more convinced you're just taking the pi$$.
Quote from Serpentine :Faster - this is exactly what I, and others, told you repeatedly on the CRC forum (and in the shoutbox).
It's what people have been saying for weeks now, but still you won't help them to help you.
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm becoming more and more convinced you're just taking the pi$$.

correction, he is taking the bloody piss!

/voteban faster111

#78 - Jakg
well i refuse to give up, spurred on by his PM of "lfs playing up AGAIN" i tryed to help, he admits he needs a new card, and says the old one broke because "the spring underneath the fan made the fan hit the gaurd and broke it"

spring? i think someones lying to him, seeing as my 6600GT's dont have a spring, niether does my old 9600XT, so i think that he is being fed a pack of lies becuase someone broke it and left it, but alas it doesnt matter, because he's found another game

The only thing that I can think of being between the fan and the heatsink (guard ?) would be a rubber bushing which is hardly going to fire off into the fan.

Faster111, the guy who has fitted it has broken the fan. Chances are he might have damanged something else while putting strain on the card or fan. You should be getting in contact with him and putting pressure on him to do something about it. Even write a formal letter threatening legal action. Obviously if he fits these things for money then thats what you should do. If he is a friend then thats tricky and I guess you'll end up just having to buy a new graphics card ...
#80 - Jakg
ok, im officially giving up now - im just sorry that tristan wasted his money

As long as he enjoys it as and when his card works I guess it'll be okay, but if he's 'found another game' so easily maybe faster wasn't in it for the long term. Wheel4Hummer (the other chap I've bought a licence for so far) obviously is an LFS guy, and I know that even if he plays another game he won't be far from LFS, and thus my money was worth it.

That's the other shame about nKP - I bought Kamkor a licence, and now it's wasted on unplayable, unsupported crap with dodgy 90 degree basic physics flaws.
faster111, don't bother coming back to LFS if you **** up one way or another on that "other game", because, and i think i speak for more than myself when i say this, you are not welcome here. You have let tristan down, let your team down, and have turned 3 blind eyes to help from others.

IMHO you are an ungrateful little **** who needs to make their mind up and open their eyes to the fact that there are people who can help you before you clog up forums with the same question over and over again.
I've read through this thread, and i can't believe that a 16 year old English guy cannot type half as good as a dutch person i know, who is around the same age, or maybe younger. Same with understanding the typed English language.

Shame you wasted your money on him

And it certainly does sound like the other guy broke your card, and absolutly nothing to do with LFS. Take these peoples word for it, the obviously know alot more about computers than you
Quote from Spudster :faster111, don't bother coming back to LFS if you **** up one way or another on that "other game", because, and i think i speak for more than myself when i say this, you are not welcome here. You have let tristan down, let your team down, and have turned 3 blind eyes to help from others.

IMHO you are an ungrateful little **** who needs to make their mind up and open their eyes to the fact that there are people who can help you before you clog up forums with the same question over and over again.

Eek, count to 10 or something first dude!
Quote from tristancliffe :Wheel4Hummer (the other chap I've bought a licence for so far) obviously is an LFS guy, and I know that even if he plays another game he won't be far from LFS, and thus my money was worth it.

Yes, I am also in the UFR miglia cup, and I have 1 point so far, and only 2 DNF's out of 8 races! I did put in a fake name for the miglia cup, "J.Doe".

And, in about 3 years when I have my own checking account, etc. I will pay you back. LFS is actually the only racing sim I play except for racer, but LFS has better force feedback than racer.
Quote from garph :Eek, count to 10 or something first dude!

grarph from day one from me know him his been like that.
Is that the only point, since you last posted in this thread, that you felt the need to address?
Quote from Serpentine :Is that the only point, since you last posted in this thread, that you felt the need to address?

Look theres anther post like my one mmm 2 players haveing the same thing soon it be ending up as a bug.
No it won't
#90 - joen
Quote from faster111 :Look theres anther post like my one mmm 2 players haveing the same thing soon it be ending up as a bug.

which ones?
Look, the fan on your card was broken, but it's somehow an LFS bug?
As I told you before I've got the same card as you, why don't I have the same problem as you then?
Why did you keep coming back for advice when you're not going to follow it?
I told you in June (!) that your card is broken and that you should try to get it repaired or return it, all this time you have not followed anyone's advice and keep saying it's LFS' fault.
Just because you can play other games without problems does not mean it's not your card. This I also explained to you.

So, follow the advice that people give you or just give it up, it's getting a bit ridiculous.
-
(Spudster) DELETED by Spudster
Quote from faster111 :grarph from day one from me know him his been like that.

I just read that 7 times and i have no idea what that means lol.

Perhaps all his posts are riddles.....
#93 - joen
Quote from faster111 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11318 check out that topic and again they have got the same card as me

So?

That guy talks about a freeze, no artifacts. Different symptoms.
I had LFS freezing a long time ago. Turned out to be a driver issue.

Just because someone has a problem and has the same card as you, doesn't mean it's always the same thing causing it.
Quote from joen :So?

That guy talks about a freeze, no artifacts. Different symptoms.
I had LFS freezing a long time ago. Turned out to be a driver issue.

Just because someone has a problem and has the same card as you, doesn't mean it's always the same thing causing it.

I don't know about you but I am about ready to eat my hair (and as jakg will testify, there is a lot of it) because faster111 is locked in a cupboard in his own little world, able to send messages out to the world but not recieve them.
#95 - joen
Quote from Spudster :I don't know about you but I am about ready to eat my hair (and as jakg will testify, there is a lot of it) because faster111 is locked in a cupboard in his own little world, able to send messages out to the world but not recieve them.

Well, I've been eating my hair already everytime I read this topic. I didn't want to reply because I was already fed up with it because I tried to help him before in one of the previous topics and through PM, but when someone just doesn't want to hear that his card is just ****ed, broken, kaputt, kapot, kaputos, <insert more languages here>, and just doesn't want to listen and be stubborn.....well it just stops somewhere as far as I'm concerned.
Quote from joen :Well, I've been eating my hair already everytime I read this topic. I didn't want to reply because I was already fed up with it because I tried to help him before in one of the previous topics and through PM, but when someone just doesn't want to hear that his card is just ****ed, broken, kaputt, kapot, kaputos, <insert more languages here>, and just doesn't want to listen and be stubborn.....well it just stops somewhere as far as I'm concerned.

/voteban faster111
Surely you guys know of the "ignore" function that these forums offer? I've had faster111 on my ignore list for months now for the very reasons highlighted in this thread (illiteracy, stupidity, refusing to listen to anyone), and I have to admit, it makes reading through this topic quite amusing.

Oh, and if I were Tristan, I'd be mightily pissed off. Real gratitude for being given the S2 licence he was so desperate for, eh?
self censorship
I am ending.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I am also curious if you ever saw a English grammar book.

I am also curious if you have ever seen an English grammar book.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG