The online racing simulator
Quote from faster111 :its not a 2nd hand car its brand new lol

Ok so then what are you waiting for?? RMA it
Quote from bryanviper :Ok so then what are you waiting for?? RMA it

am not going ram it and am going show the one who upgraded it this topic where a user posted about he had the same thing happen and the shop said it was broken.
Quote from faster111 :am not going ram it and am going show the one who upgraded it this topic where a user posted about he had the same thing happen and the shop said it was broken.

WHAT?!?!?

Speak ENGERISH??? illepall
Quote from faster111 :am not going ram it and am going show the one who upgraded it this topic where a user posted about he had the same thing happen and the shop said it was broken.

I'm having a hard time following this, so let me see if I can get everyone up to speed here, correct me if I'm wrong.

You wanted a new graphics card, so you went out and got a brand new card, but you got someone else to upgrade it (I assume you mean install it? or did you take it to somewhere like PC World and have them sort it out?). The card is bork, but rather then RMA'ing it (not RAM, they are two very different things, RMA means Return Merchandise Authorization, which is what you need to return something and get it fixed/replaced. RAM is Random Access Memory, or those sticks inside your PC that make it do shit), you want to show the person who upgraded the card this thread so they can RMA it for you?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'm having a hard time following this, so let me see if I can get everyone up to speed here, correct me if I'm wrong.

You wanted a new graphics card, so you went out and got a brand new card, but you got someone else to upgrade it (I assume you mean install it? or did you take it to somewhere like PC World and have them sort it out?). The card is bork, but rather then RMA'ing it (not RAM, they are two very different things, RMA means Return Merchandise Authorization, which is what you need to return something and get it fixed/replaced. RAM is Random Access Memory, or those sticks inside your PC that make it do shit), you want to show the person who upgraded the card this thread so they can RMA it for you?

well theres a post in this topic i want to show him but apart from that your right
i canrt get it replaced so am stuck with it
Quote from faster111 :i canrt get it replaced so am stuck with it

Why can't you get it replaced, or at least checked?
You told me several weeks ago it was still under warranty.
Quote from Serpentine :Why can't you get it replaced, or at least checked?
You told me several weeks ago it was still under warranty.

yes but i replaced a fan.
#36 - Jakg
yes, but iirc the person that upgraded your pc did it, so therefore it is his fault, and technically you could actually force him to pay unless you expressly signed an agreement saying that you accepted it would break the warranty
Quote from faster111 :yes but i replaced a fan.

so put the original one back and you should be fine.
#38 - Jakg
Quote from DEVIL 007 :so put the original one back and you should be fine.

the person that upgraded his pc managed to break the fan in half and then left it with an extra case fan and said it was fixed, after much badgering from me he had another fan put on
Quote from Jakg :the person that upgraded his pc managed to break the fan in half and then left it with an extra case fan and said it was fixed, after much badgering from me he had another fan put on

well the one who upgraded didint snap the fan the fan snaped itself well i hate them fans they put on they got no protact like this one has.
Quote from Jakg :the person that upgraded his pc managed to break the fan in half and then left it with an extra case fan and said it was fixed, after much badgering from me he had another fan put on

Thats really strange story.The person who has upgraded his PC was from the shop who sold him the card or a person from some other company who install things for people who dont know it or justa friend.

If he cant RMA the card I would want the money for the card back from that person who broke that FAN as ot was his mistake and he cant RMA the card now - definately no discussion needed here.The FAN cant broke itself.If that person did tell you that he is a big liar.

I thin when that person broked the original fan he has to slightly destroy the grahpic chips thats why he has such a problems now.
#41 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well the one who upgraded didint snap the fan the fan snaped itself well i hate them fans they put on they got no protact like this one has.

well fans dont brake on their own, and if you mean your fan hasa a protective grill over it then what is in your pc to get in it?
Quote from Jakg :well fans dont brake on their own, and if you mean your fan hasa a protective grill over it then what is in your pc to get in it?

maybe the card had something like this.

For me it seems the fault is on the side of the person who installed him the card as he broked the fan.This mean he cant probably RMA the card so he must give him back the money for the card.
under the fan not over it
#44 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :under the fan not over it

I dont get it.How the grill could be between the graphic chip and the fan/heatsink.

Can you post a picture of your systme or better would be the one of your graphic card.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I dont get it.How the grill could be between the graphic chip and the fan/heatsink.

Can you post a picture of your systme or better would be the one of your graphic card.

here is a pic of nearly the same fan as i got on the card http://www.overclockers.com/tips901/11j.jpg right you see where theres like holes for screws to go in well under them you would see a lin so you would see x under the fan thats what i mean.
#47 - Jakg
well tha originalk fun really couldnt brake on ther own.If you did not install the card then it was broken by the guy who installed the card.

He should give a new card(same one)or give you money back.
At least this issue is getting some shape.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :well tha originalk fun really couldnt brake on ther own.If you did not install the card then it was broken by the guy who installed the card.

He should give a new card(same one)or give you money back.
At least this issue is getting some shape.

well the fan chought one of the sliver bits around the fan.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG