The online racing simulator
sloved check the last post i did
sovled hopefully.
Tried different driver revisions?
Quote from the_angry_angel :Tried different driver revisions?

tryied diffrent driver but it didint work
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I used to have a problem with an old R9600 Pro, where it worked fine in some games with some drivers, and didn't work at all in other games or with other drivers. Eventually I got sick of messing about with it and RMA-ed the thing and apparently it had faulty memory.

Not saying that yours definitely has a hardware fault, but it might.

well i dont know what it is.
Definitely sounds like a faulty card. RMA it ASAP.
Quote from Forbin :Definitely sounds like a faulty card. RMA it ASAP.

i canrt get it replaced becuase the one who upgraed canrt get it thought his head
#7 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :i canrt get it replaced becuase the one who upgraed canrt get it thought his head

? what do you mean?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :So you bought it from someone you know? Ah. That could be tricky to sort out, depending on how honest this guy is.

no i think he got the card from the shop.
right when it becames ten or 11 am going ring the who upgraded to get it replaced i have had it this time am going with them I canrt LIVE OUT LFS
Quote from faster111 :right when it becames ten or 11 am going ring the who upgraded to get it replaced i have had it this time am going with them I canrt LIVE OUT LFS

can you live IN lfs?

IMO a dodgy card from a probably dodgy person, happened to me once with a card and 197 times with DVDs.
Quote from Spudster :197 times with DVDs.

Fool me once... how the hell o_O

When you buy a card (or anything for that matter) second hand, you are buying all the old owners problems. If you want to replace it hope it's still in warrenty and such.

Somewhere around here I might still have an old Ti4200, but I have no idea where at this moment in time. It'll be a huge hit to what you're currently running, but if you need a stepping stone until you can get your card sorted, it's yours if you come and collect it (I might be nice but I'm still lazy).
i got lfs fixed its one of the settings in lfs mod plase close this topic
still broke
-
Faster I'm sorry you cannot play LFS because of this problem really I am but there has been at least 5 threads, hundreds of replys and at least 3 MSN conversations to try and help you sort this out and nothing has even got close.

Your card or whatever it is, is basically ****ed! There is nothing more people here can do, sorry.
Quote from garph :Your card or whatever it is, is basically ****ed! There is nothing more people here can do, sorry.

I am leaning towards that. I hate to admit when hardware is bork, but by the sounds of things, this is one of those times. All you could really do now is RAM the card, or buy a replacement. This is really why you should never buy second hand hardware unless you know the source well (I have two second hand cards, and both work fine because the guy I was getting them from has spent too long building a reputation to go and screw himself over).
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am leaning towards that. I hate to admit when hardware is bork, but by the sounds of things, this is one of those times. All you could really do now is RAM the card, or buy a replacement. This is really why you should never buy second hand hardware unless you know the source well (I have two second hand cards, and both work fine because the guy I was getting them from has spent too long building a reputation to go and screw himself over).

look its not my card iif it was that i wont be able to talk to u now and play other games.
You really think your going to get help shouting at people ...

OI, trying to edit your posts to make me look silly, tut tut. Teaches me to quote next time
Quote from keiran :You really think your going to get help shouting at people ...

no but sometimes oh nvm
Quote from faster111 :LOOK ITS NOT MY CCARD IF IT WAS I WONT BE ABLE TO TALK TO U NOW AND PLAY OTHER GAMES

Just so you know, not all hardware dies in one go. I have a gig of ram which started to die a long time ago, would only work on some games, but it finally got to the stage where it was only stable in Windows, and even then it had hickups.

You seem to have very little idea as to what is wrong, from what I've read, all the standard things have been tried, all you're left with is format and get a fresh start (unless you've already done this), or RMA.
Ok I have not seen your other post but this is what i suggest if you have not already done it.

- Reinstall LFS
- get older Drivers as the news ones could have problems
- Windows updates (directx updates etc etc)
- Try another video card.

- Reinstall Windows, If you still have problems after this step then its probably the video card.)

Ciao
-
#21 - Jakg
Quote from bryanviper :Ok I have not seen your other post but this is what i suggest if you have not already done it.

- Reinstall LFS
- get older Drivers as the news ones could have problems
- Windows updates (directx updates etc etc)
- Try another video card.

- Reinstall Windows, If you still have problems after this step then its probably the video card.)

Ciao

ive been trying to help him (and convince him its not LFS), but he has dona all of the above except a different card or windows re-install
Last thing I'm going to say on this because it's taking the piss now.

Either try another card OR back up everything you need and re-install windows.

I don't know what you expect people to do for you now, many have gone way above and beyond. YOU need to sort this out, you’re testing peoples patience and it looks like you loosing yours as well.

Good luck.
Quote from faster111 :LOOK ITS NOT MY CCARD IF IT WAS I WONT BE ABLE TO TALK TO U NOW AND PLAY OTHER GAMES

Thats not true....the graphic cards use diffrent part of the chip when doing 3D(like LFS,Doom3 etc) or drawing desktop(IE explorer,WMP etc).
I have just RMA my 7900GT a 2 month ago and got a new one because I got exactly same problem.Some games were fine even few hours in other I got stretched textures,colour dots etc.
Guess what...I got new card because the original one was confirmed as broken.
Easy as that.If you have got the card from 2nd hand you got probably a problem.

Just looking at our Czech law which should be in harmony with EU law(dont know if this works in GB)I think everyone who sell something to someone else must provide 1/2 year warranty.I know it sound kidna weird for already used thing but its like that.

Another thing.If someone sold you something claimed that it has no hidden defect but it has you should return the card back to him and ask for money refund(i think the term for this is as well 1/2 year)
If you dont want to format, reinstall windows then Pay a Tech that will for you. if you dont want to do that then all you can do is RMA the card. Contact the company that made your video card and tell them you are having a problem withthe card. Tell them it happens in "Most" games you play.

Dont tell them your the 2nd owner of the card or anything like that. See what they say. They may allow you to RMA it without a problem depending on the company.

And if you dont want to do that, then Contact me and i'll build you a new computer

Ciao
Quote from bryanviper :If you dont want to format, reinstall windows then Pay a Tech that will for you. if you dont want to do that then all you can do is RMA the card. Contact the company that made your video card and tell them you are having a problem withthe card. Tell them it happens in "Most" games you play.

Dont tell them your the 2nd owner of the card or anything like that. See what they say. They may allow you to RMA it without a problem depending on the company.

And if you dont want to do that, then Contact me and i'll build you a new computer

Ciao

its not a 2nd hand car its brand new lol

right its about my card again but got more info
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG