The online racing simulator
#51 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well the fan chought one of the sliver bits around the fan.

what silver bits? the only thing in your case that might be in danger is cables, and they should be tied down
Quote from Jakg :what silver bits? the only thing in your case that might be in danger is cables, and they should be tied down

looks like i have to get a screen shot again
#53 - Jakg
http://www.levi.cz/images_k/CBA59121.jpgright this is not my screen shot of my card its someones els but they are the same see how crapy the fan looks with nothing behiden it yet i told you about the other fan you can tell the diffrent now i think the other one looks a lot better.
one thing buging me tho can them fans jump
#55 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :http://www.levi.cz/images_k/CBA59121.jpgright this is not my screen shot of my card its someones els but they are the same see how crapy the fan looks with nothing behiden it yet i told you about the other fan you can tell the diffrent now i think the other one looks a lot better.
one thing buging me tho can them fans jump

that fan looks fine
Thats a heat sink if I'm looking at the correct part ...
#58 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :yes but can they jump?

shouldnt do, unless your friend was a cheapskate and bought a 99p fan
Quote from Jakg :shouldnt do, unless your friend was a cheapskate and bought a 99p fan

well what els could cause dots on lfs motherboard? agh if i ever upgrade it again am going WITH HIM
#60 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well what els could cause dots on lfs motherboard? agh if i ever upgrade it again am going WITH HIM

the graphics card is probabl faulty, we said RMA it but you ignored us, what more can we do?
Quote from Jakg :the graphics card is probabl faulty, we said RMA it but you ignored us, what more can we do?

well what more could i do if i canrt take it back and if its not still under wnaty i dont know if it is or not
#62 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well what more could i do if i canrt take it back and if its not still under wnaty i dont know if it is or not

why cant you take it back? he broke the other fan...
Quote from Jakg :why cant you take it back? he broke the other fan...

i have no clue the 1st fan in the card broke
As someone has already said fans just don't break themselves. They may stop working in which case they just stop working but they don't snap. In R/C racing we use fans to keep the motors cool and even with stones hitting them at times they will survive others they break.

No way would a wire break a fan in half, it would have to fall into the fan once it had spun up to full speed and even then it's still seems a bit far fetched for me.

Personally I don't think you should have paid him for the component nor the service once he broke the fan. Problem you have is must people like this will have a disclaimer on the recipt stating that any problems must be notified on site.

Quote from faster111 :well what els could cause dots on lfs motherboard? agh if i ever upgrade it again am going WITH HIM

If your not joking then you deserve to get ripped off. Sorry but it's the truth, I can't stand people who fall for more than one scam/rubbish service more than once and moan about it. If you get ripped off once you learn from it.
Quote from faster111 :i have no clue the 1st fan in the card broke

they guy who installed the card has must broken the original fan because it cant do it on their own.
If it did(I have some high doubts about it) then that guy should go back to shop with that card and not as amateur replace then fan.

If you cant go back with the card to the shop due to replaced fan its still fault of the guy who installed the card and then replaced the fan.

Jesus.....how you can trust him if he has screwed your hardware,you have problems due to him and you still want to go with him....hope you only joking or you must be *diot.

Sorry for saying that but you dont listen to us and I have tried my best here and even discussed your problem via PM with Jakg to help you.I am really loosing a time here if you are not co-operative and you only trust your doubtfull "friend" or whoever is he.
With that fan replacement he broke your warranty of the card.Simple as that.He should return the card to the shop and asked for new one or money refund and not replacing the fan.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :they guy who installed the card has must broken the original fan because it cant do it on their own.
If it did(I have some high doubts about it) then that guy should go back to shop with that card and not as amateur replace then fan.

If you cant go back with the card to the shop due to replaced fan its still fault of the guy who installed the card and then replaced the fan.

Jesus.....how you can trust him if he has screwed your hardware,you have problems due to him and you still want to go with him....hope you only joking or you must be *diot.

Sorry for saying that but you dont listen to us and I have tried my best here and even discussed your problem via PM with Jakg to help you.I am really loosing a time here if you are not co-operative and you only trust your doubtfull "friend" or whoever is he.
With that fan replacement he broke your warranty of the card.Simple as that.He should return the card to the shop and asked for new one or money refund and not replacing the fan.

well i found a new game hero online wich just came out of beta stage wich is where i spend most of my time.
So how long till your back here moaning about it?

The fact is if it's broken you should do something about it. The problem can only get worse and where will that leave you? Well by that time you may have no warranty left at all and will defiantly have no come back against who ever fitted it.

Keiran
Many people have tried to help you faster, but you fail to respond to the help. Point being that next time you need help you'll get a lot less response. If the card is broken, fix it, don't sit on your arse. If you're not willing to do that, then there is very little help for you.
Quote from faster111 :well i found a new game hero online wich just came out of beta stage wich is where i spend most of my time.

I hope for the sake of the community of "hero online" that you never find the address to their forums when your card starts playing up for that game.
Quote from Spudster :I hope for the sake of the community of "hero online" that you never find the address to their forums when your card starts playing up for that game.

Hope he doesn't mention LFS

faster, write your posts so that people can actually read them. And please give specific info on what happened and what's going on. That latest "game post" dropped me off totally :worried:
Quote from Hyperactive :Hope he doesn't mention LFS

faster, write your posts so that people can actually read them. And please give specific info on what happened and what's going on. That latest "game post" dropped me off totally :worried:

well its not my card and its something els and i fond a new game till lfs gets a new patch
#72 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well its not my card and its something els and i fond a new game till lfs gets a new patch

for the last time

it IS your card, a new LFS patch will NOT fix it
Quote from faster111 :well its not my card and its something els and i fond a new game till lfs gets a new patch

I am ending untill you realize what is really going on.

Please dont come back here next time if you will want to play LFS again and will ask for assitance that your card is broken(screwed by your collegue or who ever is he).

We did all your best here and we saw a lot of patience but you just ingnore this all.I cant be suprised anymore by another of your nonses posts.

Its your PC and your graphic card.

Quote from bryanviper :WHAT?!?!?

Speak ENGERISH??? illepall

Please

EDIT:the multiquote works even when you selec stuff from different pages. kewl!1 Though I almost got heart attack after pressing the "post" button because of that new "your post has been sent, go touching yourself yada yada, inverting effects now"-or what was it

EDIT2: we need ehm multiedit too

EDIT3: let's have a group hug
Quote from Hyperactive :Please

EDIT:the multiquote works even when you selec stuff from different pages. kewl!1 Though I almost got heart attack after pressing the "post" button because of that new "your post has been sent, go touching yourself yada yada, inverting effects now"-or what was it

EDIT2: we need ehm multiedit too

EDIT3: let's have a group hug

He said that it is LFS at fault, and not his card, regardless of the fact that all the evidence says otherwise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG