The online racing simulator
Nice, do you have mod for 3rd photo ? If yes, can you send me in pm ? Smile
grvtboiz
内藤weibu : d

cool pics!
was fun to drift with you guys!
Yes that was mint! And thanks for that, i took some more but i forgot to upload, post edited*
-
first pic (raig_m) DELETED by Scawen : If you would like to use licensed content, please buy a license.
ENB, No edit
Attached images
bl1.png
Attached images
11204474_582914505204652_4876447819832193384_n.jpg
Attached images
awea.png
nice VOB mod....
no edit, enb + textures Smile
VolksTurbo: Are the broken links your way of posting pictures of vob mods on the forum, even though you've been warned not to?

If you keep doing this you are at risk of having your account permanently banned...
Quote from Shirtkicker :VolksTurbo: Are the broken links your way of posting pictures of vob mods on the forum, even though you've been warned not to?

If you keep doing this you are at risk of having your account permanently banned...

The image is from a friend, I have the normal vehicle, he took the picture with my skin and I edit and I went up to the forum, sorry.

I just tweak use to change the rims, that too is forbidden?
Any and all modifications to the models count as mods. This includes your rims, but also the bonnet-mounted tachometers and other such additions too.

There's nothing stopping you from using them, but you cannot post pictures of them or discuss them on the official forum.

Having said that... Nice pics Thumbs up
Shirtkicker, this is edited screenshots so this could be allowed if it was edited on but he said he only used enb + texture edits so its wrong in that way
Quote from k_badam :Shirtkicker, this is edited screenshots so this could be allowed if it was edited on but he said he only used enb + texture edits so its wrong in that way

The photos have a minimum edited, but edit as much, is more ENB + textures edited Smile

I do not understand is what bothers you, I just want to show pictures of me on the game .. :/
Just to be clear, the pictures I was referring to have been deleted. They showed obviously edited models with physical additions, not composited imagery.
Good pics!
just something simple

Attached images
no_sponsor.png

Attached images
asdw.png
whitsads.png
wsadw.png

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG