The online racing simulator
He maybe meant my post.. which reading it now might sound disrespectfull to kid222, i didn't meant it to sound that bad and to diss all those that liked it. I am just annoyed at all this hype surrounding bad movies, and after a few months people finally realise they were fooled..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I am just annoyed at all this hype surrounding bad movies, and after a few months people finally realise they were fooled..

i like how you seem completely oblivious to the irony of you post
10/10 would read again
Quote from Bose321 :
Did anyone see Predestination? It's one big paradox.

Yes, for some reason I watched this.
Spoiler - click to revealThis film only really exists to mind-**** you with the (quite predictable) "it's all the same guy, he's **** himself, he's his own mum and dad!" moments. I find the inevitable looping (this is how it happened, so this is how it must happen) thing at least somewhat less paradoxical than the Terminator approach of actually hoping to change your reality by sending something into the past, and in the same process removing any reason to send something into the past to change your reality. (Although saying that, they don't appear to ever change anything, so perhaps it's all the same.)
Crap film, but not the worst approach to time-travel sci-fi ever.
The Babadook. Mixed reviews, but I liked it. A proper old fashioned horror film. Some funny moments throughout to help ease the tension and it's not in your face with gore or jump-scares to justify its place in the "horror" genre.
"The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared" was really nice to watch, despite being stupid or naive in some parts.

Regarding some more sci-fi, I watched "Automata" recently and while it doesn't have anything really bad or wrong (like Interstellar or any other casual sci-fi these days) yet it might come kinda boring (unless you really like robots).
Bone Tomahawk
Quote :[03:25:02] <pringlesw1> Jezuz.
[03:25:33] <pringlesw1> This movie is crazy and dark :o http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2494362/
[03:35:11] <pringlesw1> A real slow burner. Unusual, but I liked it.

lfs
Space Cop
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3892384/

An extremely over-the-top, mental throwback / spoof movie. Recommended if you want to lose brain cells. Soundtrack was pretty sweet..
I chose to do a Bowie memorial so I suggest watching 'The Man who fell to Earth'

"As science-fiction films go, this is a unique one. It focuses on character and implied ideas, not on plot and special effects. It’s very much a product of the 1970s, when idiosyncratic directors deliberately tried to make great films. A production of this style is almost unthinkable today; it’s too challenging and abstract for the Friday night mobs and requires too much thought."

(Labyrinth is great too !)
I really liked Victoria. Not the smartest movie out there, but delivers the thrills when it should.
Plus very chilling score from Nils Frahm.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG