The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
I like this game! =)
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Racer X NZ
I really hope Ed gets enough funds for his project.

Anyone still play this? I had a break of a few months, but I'm back playing a few battles a night regularly again.
It seems my stats have last updated on the 8th of May 2014 (http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/30xyzzy), sounds about right. Was still a scrub, though improving. Got tired of playing badly, and quit. For some reason I still have it installed, keep it updated and login every now and then to gawk at new tanks. :|
Had been waiting for the download link for the stress test client most of the day, finally found this. Could have been communicated sooner and more clearly.

Quote :Please note that the client will be available for download on Thursday 24.9.2015 in the morning (Wednesday night for American players).

EU stress test server is now live.
Quote :
Stress Test Extension

Obsidian Entertainment and My.com would like to thank all the Stress Test participants for their time and effort in making Armored Warfare a better game. In past 24 hours, both the North American and European server have experienced several technical problems, resulting in a number of server restarts, shutdowns and login issues. In order to provide the players with more stable game environment by deploying several updates, we have decided to extend the Stress Test phase by 24 hours. This will give the players more time to enjoy the game and share their opinions with us. Please note that serverside updates will be deployed soon to both the European and the North American server in order to improve the server stability. This action will require a server restart.

We are immensely grateful for your patience and support in helping us deal with these problems and are looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

New Schedule

Starting time: Thursday, 20:00 CEST (Thursday 11:00am PDT)
Ending time: Sunday, 20:00 CEST (Sunday 11:00am PDT)

This is why we can't have nice thi- oh wait. Smile
You guys playing this on PC?
I play on console...
So if I like realism I shouldn't be expecting a lot from Armored Warframe? I'm currently playing War Thunder and WoT is such an arcade after it. Will it be the same with AW?
Quote from Anthoop :You guys playing this on PC?
I play on console...

Are you guys playing this with your hands? I use my feet, and have someone describe to me what's happening on the screen.
Quote from Crashgate3 :
Anyone still play this?

Quote from Crashgate3 :
Quote from Anthoop :You guys playing this on PC?
I play on console...

Are you guys playing this with your hands? I use my feet, and have someone describe to me what's happening on the screen.

Quote from Crashgate3 :My stats have really dropped off since I started playing again.

Well I expect your stats would improve if you used your hands and actually looked at the screen!
I think that is where you are going wrong. Thumbs up
Bump, anyone still here? been playing for about 2 weeks and i am enjoying it!
Have not played long time ago... I usually stick one game at time, then I switch ( LFS is an exception, it is always going! )
Swedish Tank line is out tomorrow!!

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG