Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
DAMMIT

I just missed out on 50% off Carmageddon Reincarnation, by about 30 seconds. I've been meaning to get it for a few days, just went to buy it, and between adding it to the cart and checking out, the sale ended Frown
hows the game the crew itself tho?
FSX steam edition for £3.99, 24hrs left
If anyone still cares and hasn't heard the leaked dates already: Summer Sale has just started and is running until the 21st...
I thought GTAV was 59.99€ before?

Steam...
Attached images
niceSale.jpg
Typical sale strategy, to put a bigger initial price Big grin
There were few other games as well that did that.

Anyways, fingers crossed that all of the reiza stuff is in huge discounts. Must get the stock car extreme and the formula truck 2013. Maybe even derp rally even though I'm not a rally person. Maybe even spintires too.
dirt rally is worth it.. it's already onsale as its early access
Anyone thinking about getting Shadow of Mordor from todays deals, don't.

It's cheaper here with DLC included, redeems to Steam.
Last encore day of the sales, grab what you can while it lasts. Got these games from the sale + AC Dreampack + Dishonored DLC's. Smile

The most fun on this sale has been the Monster minigame though, managed to get the world record last night with the Ye Olde Wormhole crew.

We started couple hours after the daily reset to get an empty room, the clock stopped at 4h 45m 55s when we reached LVL 100M... even including a Steam server crash that lasted 20 minutes! Big grin

Anybody planning on getting Rocket League on the steam sale? If we'd find 4 people we could split the pack and save a bit more. Smile

2/4 needed people.

1. troy
2. Bean0

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252950/

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG