The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Quote from undertaker00 :free?WHERE?

Go to the L4D2 page on Steam and it should just say "install". Once you start the install, it's attached to your account (you don't need to finish the install).
Skyrim for £3.74 and got every single Tomb Raider game for £9 the other day...madness
I bought the ETS2 finally, with the DLC Going East. Cost me only 3,6€ though, selling virtual nonsense ftw.
If you're an D&D amateur there's Baldur's gate 1+2+expansions, Icewind Dale 1+2+expansions, Planescape torments and Temple of Elemental Evil for a big 5$ at gamer's gate (no DRM)

Got the Orange box 4$, Medieval Total war 2 and Napoleon total war for 3$ each on GMG (with voucher) then Darksouls for 6$ on Steam right now.
There is also the newest Tomb Raider at 5$ on amazon so happy cheap gaming.
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by JackDaMaster : idiot
Got some Wallet codes as a belated Christmas present from my parents, so picked up Kerbal Space Program, Mass Effect 2 and DayZ
Regarding these snowglobes, I've been selling them as I get them for about 13p, but is it worth hanging onto them until after the sale, in case the price goes up as people try to complete the set?
i sold snowglobe 7 for 94p yeterday.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Regarding these snowglobes, I've been selling them as I get them for about 13p, but is it worth hanging onto them until after the sale, in case the price goes up as people try to complete the set?

Nah. At least I tried that with the summer set, and demand dropped quite a bit since the sale.

It's worth noting that on crafting the badge you get a chance at some pretty rare drops though. I sold all my badges so far, but being a gambler-type I would have kept them all in retrospect and craft the badge for a shot at some rare €100 item :>
Can you still craft the badge and get any drops from it after the sale ends?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Can you still craft the badge and get any drops from it after the sale ends?

No

From the FAQ:

Quote :Unlike previous badges, once the sale ends the cards will disappear. Make sure to trade and craft your badges before Jan 3rd 11am PST.

The usual drop in a non-sale situation is a discount coupon which you will 100% not need.
About the cash globes: in the final hours before the sale ends i expect to see pages upon pages on minimum possible selling prices. After sale ends all globe cards in existence get erased.
It's first time i experience that situation and it will be interesting, if not hilarious, to see will it play out how i predict or will greed play it's role and people will keep prices up expecting to get what they think they deserve rather then trying to get what they can, before they can't anymore.
And if steam market crashes = lolz upon lolz for me
Right then. 8 to sell tonight then. The dizzying prospect of almost £1 of free credit awaits.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Right then. 8 to sell tonight then. The dizzying prospect of almost £1 of free credit awaits.

It's worth it, i made almost 5 euros since i bought the ETS (with considerable help of others though).

That said, if anyone is not going to use the cards or anything else, which is worth cents, i would take the liberty and plead you to send them to me, kid002! :hidesbehi
I have 3 Snow Globe 5
1 snow globe 1
1 snow globe 4

will trade for other cards of any sort, since I can't sell them. Steam name is same as here.
Since when has steam been taken over by Bronies ?

Luckily Just Cause 2 was on sale again, cause I missed it last time ^^
Splinter cells on sale for 66 to 75% off
and humble bundle has Dirt showdown and dirt 3, operation flash point red river and dragon rising, overlord + DLC, over lord 2 and rise of the argonauts
Free? God damnit. Didn't expect that.
Quote from Bose321 :Free? God damnit. Didn't expect that.

yeah, last week some random plants vs. zombies and this week boom headshot BF3...
Sniper Elite v2 totally free on Steam till 19.00 CET.

Just hit the install button to get it into your library.
Isnt it just free for the weekend?
Quote from R3DMAN :Isnt it just free for the weekend?

No. If you get it now, it's yours forever. After 19 CET it goes back to the usual price.
Np. :grouphug:

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG