The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Quote from Crashgate3 :Both STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat as a bundle for £3, Amazing games for an absolute bargain.

I've got the original Stalker already, but I'm tempted by this just to get Call Of Pripyat.

I got all 3 games, it's worth it, they are great, but best not to play at night, otherwise you have dreams about collecting an artifact and then your friend kills you cos it has -10 radiation.
Just got Team Fortress, realy nice prices, but hey why iRacing cant have such discounts I realy want VW Jetta and all the tracks requied fot it
Anyone wants free guest passwords for these?

Counter Strike: Source (given away)
Team Fortress 2 (given away)

I have no idea what to do with it. I even have no idea how long the trial is, but I guess it'd be 3 days or so.

/e
I have just broken my nice post count of 666 :/
css please, never tried that game but i'm curious to find out what's the fuzz about.
Quote from -NightFly- :css please, never tried that game but i'm curious to find out what's the fuzz about.

Ok PM me your steam account or email adress and I'll send it.
#307 - Woz
Plants vs Zombies is on sale again. Great fun little game

I am happy. Got a stack of games to keep me busy for a ling while when I take a break from L4d[1|2], tf2 and KF
I got the Mass Effect on New Year's for the 11,7 €, rather than wait for new sales. Fokin' epic! I played it 6 hours, cannot get my eyes off the screen.
So sales are over for another year, am i the only one thats been thinking its been very productive?
Got Mafia 2 and all the DLC for £10
Quote from AstroBoy :So sales are over for another year, am i the only one thats been thinking its been very productive?

i'm glad i got my new computer near Christmas cause i got like 4 20-30$ games for 25$ total!
Quote from -NightFly- :css please, never tried that game but i'm curious to find out what's the fuzz about.

Been living under a rock, eh? Gameplay-wise, it just feels a lot better to me than MW2, very direct. MW2 feels very disconnected by comparison, like there's a small lag to everything you do, despite very high framerates (C2D E8400, GTX480, 6GB RAM). Think LFS vs. rFactor. I happened to hop on a CS:S server for the first time in years a few weeks ago and was blown away by how much I felt at home and the responsiveness of the controls.

I think the really hardcore guys play CS 1.6, though.
Quote from Forbin :Been living under a rock, eh? Gameplay-wise, it just feels a lot better to me than MW2, very direct. MW2 feels very disconnected by comparison, like there's a small lag to everything you do, despite very high framerates (C2D E8400, GTX480, 6GB RAM). Think LFS vs. rFactor. I happened to hop on a CS:S server for the first time in years a few weeks ago and was blown away by how much I felt at home and the responsiveness of the controls.

Under the rock perhaps yes .
I started My fps "career" with Wolfenstein ET, played that many years, then moved on to Americas Army and Day of defeat: source, atm i'm doing some action in AA3, never felt comfortable with those "new age MW styled games" so i have absolutely no idea what MW2 is and tbh i do not care either, one of these eyecandys i would love to have though: BFBC2 (since it's the fps where to 173rd Radicals shooters have moved by now)
#314 - Woz
Quote from -NightFly- :Under the rock perhaps yes .
I started My fps "career" with Wolfenstein ET, played that many years, then moved on to Americas Army and Day of defeat: source, atm i'm doing some action in AA3, never felt comfortable with those "new age MW styled games" so i have absolutely no idea what MW2 is and tbh i do not care either, one of these eyecandys i would love to have though: BFBC2 (since it's the fps where to 173rd Radicals shooters have moved by now)

CS:S is very fast pace and has a very brutal learning curve. Expect to die again and again and again until you get into the pace of the game. Just make sure you watch others play while you are dead to see what they do
Quote from Woz :Expect to die again and again and again until you get into the pace of the game.

This is why racing games are pretty much the only game I've ever been able to play online, as you can still race with the back-markers if you're not amazing at it.
Anyone noticed Black Ops was like only 'new' game without any deal? It's so weird it's selling so much even with price of 60€...

Also bumping if anyone wants Team Fortress 2 guest password, I still have one.
Quote from Mysho :Anyone noticed Black Ops was like only 'new' game without any deal? It's so weird it's selling so much even with price of 60€...

Also bumping if anyone wants Team Fortress 2 guest password, I still have one.

its cause activision is money greedy.
Quote from Forbin :Been living under a rock, eh? Gameplay-wise, it just feels a lot better to me than MW2, very direct. MW2 feels very disconnected by comparison, like there's a small lag to everything you do, despite very high framerates (C2D E8400, GTX480, 6GB RAM). Think LFS vs. rFactor. I happened to hop on a CS:S server for the first time in years a few weeks ago and was blown away by how much I felt at home and the responsiveness of the controls.

CS:S is bullshit, hit boxes are random, spectate someone and you will see that, you can spray in such ways you will get a headshot no matter where you are aimin on teh body. CS1.6 is much better.

But UT99 beats every FPS goin, it will always be the best.
Quote from BlueFlame :But UT99 beats every FPS goin, it will always be the best.

Fo Shizzle.

Haven't played UT for many years as the Australasian community died. Was however the best online FPS ever.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Fo Shizzle.

Haven't played UT for many years as the Australasian community died. Was however the best online FPS ever.

It's still goin lol, Deck16 server never dies!
here we go again

my first buys are
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
btw.
can somone explane me how to change email adress on steam ?thanks
Quote from undertaker00 :here we go again

my first buys are
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
btw.
can somone explane me how to change email adress on steam ?thanks

When you are logged in to your steam account, click on 'steam' - upper left corner. Then go to settings and there is an option 'change contact email adress' or something like that. There you can change your email.
Day 1 Purchases :

Hitman : Codemame 47
Hitman : Silent Assassin
Hitman : Blood Money

£3.75..

Thank you please! :
Awesome, just got Deus Ex: Human Revolution for £3.74
Only got Dishonored so far due to a tight budget, but what a fantastic game!

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG