i just drove lx6 for some time crazy car
Thank you for that Scawen

And now, what about LFS 0.5F ?
HPR-Network - Nostalgic Server online
Hi there,
I have set up a S1 0.3H7 server...

It's called: Nostalgic S1H7 by HPRN

Have fun!
This was a huge sensation first days and there was a few bit of people in servers,now,they're empty..
Quote from sjava :This was a huge sensation first days and there was a few bit of people in servers,now,they're empty..

And this comes as a surprise to you? I am surprised it lasted for as long as that.
Quote from TigerClw :And this comes as a surprise to you? I am surprised it lasted for as long as that.

+1000000000.

I thing will thinking that if he make this,that the people that lost from lfs he will come back(the aliens and more people).You know guys that the lfs have 60% of demo users 20% of cruise users and 20% of drifting users to play with mods?Yes mods because without the mods the lfs would be nothing and the server would have 80% of demo users and 20% of cruise users.You know something devs of lfs?In my balls i am writing you because i have too many games now and if you planning to release today the S3 i don't care(and me and the most people that they have go away of lfs) because we have rF ,rF 2 that will be come, nkpro, iracing .

So **** you guys !!!
LFS Team reminds me a Unofficial Team that making a game for test, or even beta! i never see'd a Team like that! they question is, Is LFS an official game? or a beta proggram that we run and we everyday posting bugs for it? the Tittle "a blast from the past" says it all, the game now is exaclty like it was at the past ! OLD, LFS devs i thing you really need to update it ! RFactor is a really nice game! its old somehow like LFS and they now will make RFactor 2! LFS is at some Versions not even LFS S3! if you want to get people back here ! You HAVE to realease a New GAME not Version, and fix it as much as you can, by the Graphics, By the Physics and more! i play LFS 2 times by the week and some times by the Month! im pretty sure that Communitys doesn't dieing! the Game is dieing! Communitys will keep be alright because there are many defrent games to play! i agree with drifterXdk and i dont care for LFS until you release a Official version and not a beta thing..

P.S.

For the physics that i ment is not only the Vehicles handling.. is all the game.
What the hell are you two on about? How is it not official, and how does being in alpha stage (not beta like you said) make it unofficial? It isn't our right to have them further develop LFS anyway - S2 users paid for what the got, and demo racers didn't pay anything :|.
now that is what i call progress. you talk about sirocco being the first real car in lfs(we are stil waiting)
you talk about tyre physics (haven't seen them also..)
you talk about Rockingham.. (same!
) and then one day you deside to revive the s1.. this is very mature..
keep it like this and you will see nothing but demo racers..
S2 lisence 27.45
nkpro 14,90
better tyre phisics/car interior/rain

look at that and start thinking!!!!
It's interesting that all the rants are made by Greeks...
No offence.
Quote from speed1230 :It's interesting that all the rants are made by Greeks...
No offence.

he is probably about 10 and cant appreciate what he has already... illepall
Quote from speed1230 :It's interesting that all the rants are made by Greeks...
No offence.

There are two categories of Greek racers:
a)those that speak too much and not race
b) those that race every day and not speaking at all
Quote from dyzio2206 :you talk about sirocco being the first real car in lfs

Yep. Except the MRT5. And the Raceabout. And the BMW Sauber. And the Formula BMW.
@Tur8o check my profile
@ speed1230 i am sorry but i want proggress on the sims i like.
imagine what would you think if you heard that microsoft instead of working on windows 7 was reviving a version of windows 95... drive more talk less.!!!

@ MAGGOT yep i forgot those..

some of lfs's best drivers have moved to other sims iRacing/Rfactor/nkpro and they have a reason.. it is called proggress!!!
Anyone started a league for this yet then?
Quote from ftop :LFS Team reminds me a Unofficial Team that making a game for test, or even beta! i never see'd a Team like that! they question is, Is LFS an official game? or a beta proggram that we run and we everyday posting bugs for it? the Tittle "a blast from the past" says it all, the game now is exaclty like it was at the past ! OLD, LFS devs i thing you really need to update it ! RFactor is a really nice game! its old somehow like LFS and they now will make RFactor 2! LFS is at some Versions not even LFS S3! if you want to get people back here ! You HAVE to realease a New GAME not Version, and fix it as much as you can, by the Graphics, By the Physics and more! i play LFS 2 times by the week and some times by the Month! im pretty sure that Communitys doesn't dieing! the Game is dieing! Communitys will keep be alright because there are many defrent games to play! i agree with drifterXdk and i dont care for LFS until you release a Official version and not a beta thing..

P.S.

For the physics that i ment is not only the Vehicles handling.. is all the game.

I cannot agree more with your view my friend.I remember lfs from before even the s1 days and in the beginning it showed incredible promise.When lfs s2 was released back in 2005 in was ahead of many many things compared to other games.It had probably the best physics in my book(Now netkar pro and somehow also gtr evo/race on feels better) ,decent graphics,nice car range and great tracks along a exremely customizable interface and smooth netcode.

But now we are into 2011 and the last six year besides physics and some community texture improvements lfs has stayed in limbo with the only thing the devs keep mentioning is the god forsaken scirocco and rockingham track....What about of a new render engine ? What about of better lighting with hdr,bloom and soft shadows? What about of weather effects ? What about of animated pit crews,spectators 3d trees and larger patches of grass ? What about of nicer real looking models of the real cars lfs takes from ? What about more tracks and maybe so road tracks too ?

Its a pity the devs didn't use the incredible talent found in the lfs community like in lfsmods .

Rfactor 1 was initially horrible but nowdays its almost the only game i still play...Gtr evo/race on has some sweet weather effects and great ai.Rfactor 2 is just around the corner.Even netkar has started to show some signs of promice.(Kunos added weather effects,an incredible hillclimb and some new cars along a few updated to rfactor level community tracks)
Quote from BlueFlame :Anyone started a league for this yet then?

Yes, unfortunately I was the only entrant, thus I went 8/8 in the series and won the S1 title.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, unfortunately I was the only entrant, thus I went 8/8 in the series and won the S1 title.

Probably would of been the case if it was only you and I in the league lol
Reminder: Event starts in 30 minutes!

Quote :Hi all,
on the 26/5/12 at UTC 18:00pm, there will be an event.

You will need LFS S1H7 (download from here: http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloadsarchive ).

The server will be called: lfs s1 event
The track and car will be SO1 with XFG and XRG 10 laps long.

NOTE: the max number of people that can join the server is 15 not 30.

Regards,
Eddy .

Discussion thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=79542
How to unlock this? When I press on S1 button in Multiplayer it says "For S1 mode you need LFS S1", cant find anything where can I enter username

edit: had one of my old versions on PC, I updated LFS.exe and it didnt worked
downloaded original from first post and it works
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :How to unlock this?

On the main menu screen (not setup screen) you search for a "Unlock S1" button. Then you enter all info there.
I had version that just support demo, so it wasnt possible to unlock it.
Downloaded full S1 version and everything works
Hello! Anyone willing to make a server for here? :P

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG