The online racing simulator
This is realism (new sim)
(25 posts, started )
This is so effin' insane. At 31:26 when he looks left to check for traffic I swear I glanced to the left at that very same moment - talk about realizmBig grin. I didn't watch it to the end because I almost choked on tea at 32:20.
Quote from MadCatX :This is so effin' insane. At 31:26 when he looks left to check for traffic I swear I glanced to the left at that very same moment - talk about realizmBig grin. I didn't watch it to the end because I almost choked on tea at 32:20.

That sound of bottles when he crashed. Big grin
The fluffy dice !
The mix of Russian dashcam and Redneck USA !
Sticking your head out the window, the hand gestures.....
You can get out of the car and make room for more beer !!!!
When you roll the car your beers fall out !!!

Looks great. Why don't more games offer this !

I just want to know how wrench size affects your driving ?
that accent! :DDDDD

"Ai tink ai niit moor trink" gosh I rofled hard after that crash
LOL, what is dis, Street Legal Racing meets Postal 2? Big grin
That's pretty funny, will keep an eye on this project.
Keep rolling those Rs...
So much win in one video Big grin
facking finland
At first glance it looks like something a very excited 12 year old would make. But when you think about it all makes sense. It goes with the 90s style at maximum. The webpage is typical webpage from the late 90s when everybody were making one. The style, the tables based design, the scrolling text and the random gif animations everywhere. And the random pricing policy:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mysummercar/discussions/0/617329150705025798/

It is all put together so well that it almost looks like exactly what it is. Or looks nothing like it at all depending whether you see it as a tongue in cheek adventure in pc game making or just random dude sharing his badly deformed baby with the world.

I think it is brilliant. But I like dolan comicks to.
Quote from Hyperactive :
I think it is brilliant.

So do I. If he ever starts selling it I'll be the first in line to get it. Projects with this kind of sweet silliness should be cherished and treasured Smile
Dat voice-- ardee?
From the website. I'm SO getting this.

PLANS, BUT NOT PROMISED!
Ability to make kilju and sell it to get some cash
Suomi KP/-31 to shoot fishes, cans, or something else
Drunk NPC's
Able to go to sauna, drink alcohol beverages and get wasted
Saw this some time ago. Made my day. Beer, sauna, a dirt-road and a car that wont start unless you put it together. Why didn't SMS think of that...
Pure dev love right there, like hyperactive so perfectly described the essence of the game, it really is quite brilliant.
Quote from Ingolf :Saw this some time ago. Made my day. Beer, sauna, a dirt-road and a car that wont start unless you put it together. Why didn't SMS think of that...

SMS was too busy bait-and-switching from making a sim to making an NFS Shift clone.
^^that could be the case.
Haha that second video. I'm in tears Rofl that accent, hahaha
Shock absorber... absorbs the shock? LMFAO
I want Kimi to do a review of this game..
Oh dear, they even programmed it so the beer clings when you hit a bump just hard enough..
This is absolutely brilliant.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG