-
(petercollins) DELETED by Flame CZE : insult
-
(Blade3562) DELETED by Blade3562
A Corvette in its usual habitat, I see.
:/
Attached images
10309672_795561660500559_3866529619135074185_n.png
Quote from Blade3562 :My dad bought a 2015 Stingray. I have always despised Corvettes but this car is a thing is a totally different beast. He lives 3 states south of us currently but I'm visiting him in February and get to have some fun with it!

Wooooow nice one Blade Smile That's a great beast to drive I assume.

Everything on this car is just perfect, I mean the engine (6.2 Naturially aspirated V8) and just a great bodywork and look. Btw is it a manual or automatic transmission?
Agree, love the SBC V8, much torque in such small engine, no wonder it's the most prefered engine for drifters, kitcar builders, etc. can't beat that package!
-
Quote from Blade3562 :...
It'll break loose and smoke tires at 55 on the highway in third haha. Biggest grin ever. And cool feature they added to prevent you from killing the motor it has a 4500 rpm rev limiter for the first 500 miles and when the engine is cold!

So 4500rpm limiter in the first 500mile but you can turn off TC?
xfr paler
mi primer skin xDDD
Attached images
XFR_5.jpg
-

I went drifting for the first time in almost 3 years on the weekend in my Skyline, had a few small issues and it was 40+ degrees celsius and I couldn't do full laps as the car really didn't like the heat but still great fun, wasn't able to get much in car footage but linked a few pics and a video from the side of the track below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VuM5UpWqVE

I should be going drifting again next month so I'll have some decent footage of that, just hope it's not as hot :P
Attached images
esses 2.jpg
esses 3.jpg
flames cropped.jpg
My two car garage. Big grin

Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG

Range Rover 2.5 DSE
Attached images
brum.jpg
brum2.jpg
Hi Guys,

Here's an update to my car. Currently in the UK at a specialized company to build costum turbo kits.
Zurawski Motorsport. He's one of my sponsors for this season and he's doing all the fabrication work to my car.

We're going for around or close to 500bhp

Rear mount radiator setup

Which engine is it scrabby? Seen M3 Evo3 engines turbo to 550bhp with DIY parts Wink
Engine in picture is his mockup M52B28 engine (328i Vanos)
I'm using an M50B25 (325i non vanos). The guys just finished an M3 Evo, made 700bhp.

Quote from Scrabby :Hi Guys,

Here's an update to my car. Currently in the UK at a specialized company to build costum turbo kits.
Zurawski Motorsport. He's one of my sponsors for this season and he's doing all the fabrication work to my car.

We're going for around or close to 500bhp

Looks good. I've seen the first pic few days ago on FB and was wondering about the cooling, that's a pretty badass cooler there. Big grin It's all clear now. Will it be finished by the start of the season?
Adding turbos to N/A engines gets always a like from me. I would probably end up doing the fabrication work myself for project like that, but it must be pretty epic to have a sponsor who can do that stuff for you.
New season is about to start. Had a lot of work on the car the last few months but now it's ready again.

Replaced all bushings in the rear ;

New brakes ;

New calipers, discs and pads

New built LSD (4 pack 2-way 45%, 70-90Nm preload) with shorter gear ratio (3.46 instead of 3.07);

And ready for more of this ;
@BigPeBe

Yeah, I was first looking at just buying parts myself and build it at home but I wanted something that's very competitive respond wise etc.. The equal flow intake plenum, anti-lag and decent exhaust manifold make worlds of difference. Where 500-600bhp or more cars get full boost above 4000rpm, I'd be around 2000-2500 on full boost. Specially on some more technical tracks it's a massive difference. I'll be close to 500bhp so that's enough for me. (As last year I became third in a big championship with only about 330-340bhp N/A (= not much torque from a 6cyl Big grin)
Ye I noticed the interesting looking plenum. Didn't you have a YT channel? I'm hoping to see some incar after you get that thing going again.
Thanks, subscribed.
Well, it's a guess Wink
Hopefully in may we're going to the mapper.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG