The online racing simulator
Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
Team Name: Team Norway
Server (Y/N):
If yes server name: All Rcruise servers!
Type: All kinda racing
Team info: Just for Norwegians
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
Demo/S1/S2?: Just join. Send me privat message here on lfs or our facebook page
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [NOR]- Then your name
Team Name: Launch Racing
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: Launch Racing GTR PRO, Launch Racing GT2 PRO, Launch Racing TBO PRO, Launch Racing GTI Demo
Type:Race & League Racing
Team info: We are a team that has been around for almost 2 years, we have some very nice and very good drivers, we aim to race cleanly and be polite to other drivers, we like to make friends but we will not take nicely to people messing us around.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: we will talk to drivers and see what they are like most likely race with them for a little and then come to a conclusion.
Demo/S1/S2?: All but mainly S2
Team Tag: LR
Best way to contact us: Go on our website and contact us via the contact page.
What experience of drivers: We will take all kinds of drivers but you must have some level of experience in racing situations, but being in our team you will learn a lot of things and make new friends along the way.
Team Name:Team Thirteen
Server (Y/N):Yes (randomal online times on LFS Demo Servers)
If yes server name:deviantART Cup II
Type: Race
Team info: We specialize mainly in the races, but we're going to our team wdrążyć some sports such as soccer, ski jumping, or organize Track & Field Sports. Currently, we have plans to organize a demo server triathlon involving cars XFG / FBM / XRG. We start with XFG and, for example, five of the 10 lap go down to the garage (not in the yellow box!) And quickly select settings car and a car that is next, the FBM. We pass another 5 laps and go down, as I described earlier how to do this. Select the next is the last car, the XRG and ride it all the way up to 10 laps and finish. At that consist in a triathlon.
Looking very good drivers for my team, for now I collect people, then will select the "Best thirteen players".
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo
Extra Info: Tag: 13 | Joining: Plz send message to http://www.facebook.com/SpyroGT / http://www.wilku333.deviantart.com / http://www.lastfm/user/StitchFanPL / or AQQ/GG my number 781386
Quote from Spirydion : We specialize mainly in the races, but we're going to our team wdrążyć some sports such as soccer, ski jumping, or organize Track & Field Sports. Currently, we have plans to organize a demo server triathlon involving cars XFG / FBM / XRG. We start with XFG and, for example, five of the 10 lap go down to the garage (not in the yellow box!) And quickly select settings car and a car that is next, the FBM. We pass another 5 laps and go down, as I described earlier how to do this. Select the next is the last car, the XRG and ride it all the way up to 10 laps and finish. At that consist in a triathlon.

Could you please send me via PM the text above before it was translated? I could do a more understandable version.

Polish version:

Mogłbyś mi proszę wysłać poprzez PW(Prywatna Wiadomość) tekst zacytowany zanim został przetłumaczony? Mogłbym zrobić bardziej zrozumiałą wersję.

Im very sorry for OT but the team info makes this team look like an athletic team.
updated my original post to be current.
Team Name:nFinity eSports

Looking for consistent drivers who are TEAM players will be on teamspeak regularly and use our forums with documentation of practice stints/setups and that kind of shizzle.

Contact me via PM if you wanna get involved.
Team Name: Fast And Crazy SimSports
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name:
Fast And Crazy Simsports (our training server)
Type:
League racing
Team info:
Fast And Crazy SimSports is a bulgarian racing team interested in endurance racing who become international.We didn't do too much since now, but we want to grow and to be something on the LFS scene.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends on driver
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): fnc/
Best way to contact us: PM to BorislavB - https://www.lfsforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=928621
What experience of drivers: We are looking for experienced,friendly and clean drivers who can help us in leagues.

-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93 : Team vanished
Soo, Team iDrift is recruiting now

Team Name: Team iDrift
Type: Drifting
Team info: Team iDrift was founded in 2009 by Bose. Later on there have been lots of trustful members, good drifters and very nice co-operators. Team iDrift was also running drift battles events, and weekly team practising. After almost a year idling, we are now bringing this team back alive!
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We are testing our drivers carefully before they may get a trial membership for a little amount of time until we decide if they are worth taking into the team.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Best way to contact us: On our website and PM on this forum.
What experience of drivers: We are looking for experienced drifters, but we're also looking for those "less experienced", if we can see that you really want to learn getting better.
Extra Info: Team tag: [iD] "Nickname"

Feel free to contact us!
Team Name: Shattered Reality
Server (Y/N): No
Type: Drifting, Cruise & Racing.
Team info: Just a simple community, wanting to grow big, and have lots of fun with Racing, Drifting & Cruising.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: I'll take members immediately, sincerely we are an open community.
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo S1 & S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Team tag is
[SR]yourname

Best way to contact us: Here on the forums via Private Messages

What experience of drivers: Any skill.
Quote from Daawn :Team Name: Shattered Reality

Team tag is
[SR]yourname

I'm afraid one of the oldest teams in LFS Sonicrealms Racing has the same tag for some time now...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I'm afraid one of the oldest teams in LFS Sonicrealms Racing has the same tag for some time now...

What about Storm Racing?
Well..
I haven't seen anyone with the [SR] tag

So ill stick with it, else they must contact me.
Quote from Daawn :I haven't seen anyone with the [SR] tag

Then visit cargame for a while.
Quote from McEscher :What about Storm Racing?

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Last time I've heard of them they had changed their name to Storm Gaming. Possibly to differentiate their tag from Sonicrealms', who knows. Don't think they're still around though, but I might be wrong.
Quote from Daawn :Well..
I haven't seen anyone with the [SR] tag

So ill stick with it, else they must contact me.

Hello! :eclipsee_
Hehe..

Indeed Sonicrealms' tag.

As tags should stay sacred in LFS as it always was... would be a nice gesture to change it imo.
Probably different colors, but SonicRealms mainly use [SR] Nickname
Quote from ventspils_619 :Team Name: Fast And Crazy SimSports
If yes server name:
Fast And Crazy Simsports (our training server)
Type:
League racing
Team info:
Fast And Crazy SimSports is a bulgarian racing team interested in endurance racing who become international.We didn't do too much since now, but we want to grow and to be something on the LFS scene.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends on driver
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): fnc/
Best way to contact us: PM to BorislavB - https://www.lfsforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=928621
What experience of drivers: We are looking for experienced,friendly and clean drivers who can help us in leagues.

still searching pm to me
Dont make yourself miserable
Quote from Texpelt88 :Team Name: Advocare Racing http://media.merchantcircle.co ... advocare%20logo_full.jpeg
Server (Y/N): No
Type: Racing, Drift, or Cruise
Team info: Started on February 8, 2013, AdvoCare Racing is looking for skilled drivers of all different abilities. Currently, we are the ONLY team to offer part-time driving, that we know of, on the LFS Forums. But we continue to look for drivers who love to compete in races, drifts, or just like to have a good time. We have accepted the majority of the drivers, and we understand when drivers leave for a better team, we encourage for all drivers to start with us, but where their finish line is always their decision.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: All drivers are accepted upon request.
Demo/S1/S2?: We accept all applicants with a Demo, S1, and S2 license.
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [ADVO] Racername

We are still alive.
Virtual Speed Hunters - looking for recruits.
Team Name: Virtual Speed Hunters
Server (Y/N):Y
If yes server name: Server is opened if needed for practice
Type:Racing
Team info: semi-pro/casual , behavior one of the most important things we look for also Speed traps <3
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: 1st a little talk then test runs behavior is more important.

Demo/S1/S2?: Demo (but we do have members with s2 willing to race anywhere)
Extra Info (teamtag etc):
tag: VSH , check out our web site and forum. Skins are modeled by RWB style of tuning. Every member chooses his color Black and white are for all. more info check out http://lfs-vsh.weebly.com/info.html
and apply ONLY ON OUR FORUM http://lfs-vsh.weebly.com/forum.html#/ . Blitz
Team Name: Extreme Racing ,Extreme Racing(The colors are not readable Wink
Server (Y/N): yes
If yes server name: extreme.racing #1, extreme.racing #2
Type: Racing
Team info: 3 Team Members, active @ Cityliga #20, Endurance Races
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test Drivers
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): eX.R , from Germany (eX.R)
Best way to contact us: Teamspeak, Website, Facebook
What experience of drivers: experienced
Team Name: Ortaklar
If yes server name: Ortaklar™ Drift
Type: Drift
Team info: Only the LFS is a team of professional drivers . (Sadece profesyonel sürücülerden oluşan LFS takımıdır.)
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends if I know the person, if I don't then I will definitely test them.
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo
Extra info: +18 There are age limits for recruitment to the team.(Takıma alımlarda +18 Yaş sınırlaması vardır.)
From Turkey
Teamtag:Ortaklar™ Username
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG