The online racing simulator
Team Name: Team RoDa
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: [Roda] Team Server
Type: Free Racing server
Team info:
Absolutely new team and trying to establish in here
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
Just wanna drive a few laps on our Server.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
[Roda]Y0URNAME
Best way to contact us:

www.teamroda.de or danjo1712@teamroda.de
Team Name: lithuanina Racing Squad
Server (Y/N):No
If yes server name:
Type: Race
Team info:Were are a enjoyable team willing to take fast members on
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:We will make them do one race
Demo/S1/S2?:S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
LRS-YourName
We are mainly looking for 1 programer and 1 webdessigner
Best way to contact us: Skype:jake515886 or lIqido Msn:rc515@hotmail.co.uk
Team Name: DeadLine Racing
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: DeadLine.lt / DeadLine.lt 2
Type: Racing all around
Team info: Lithuanians only (for now)
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We test drivers
Demo/S1/S2?: S2 only
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
dt.Name Last name initial (L.)
Best way to contact us: writting a PM to me or by skype: d199104
Team Name: Team Touge-Racing
Server (Y/N): N
If yes server name:
Type:
Race/Drift
Team info: International S2 Race/Drift Team
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We will test the drivers
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
TeamTag: [TTR]
TeamTag Colors : Red and white
Email Leader : bass_driver90@hotmail.com
Zoom Competition
Team Name: Zoom Competition

Server (Y/N): Nope

Team info: Finnish LFS Racing team founded june 2009, looking for fast drivers. At first we were looking for finnish drivers, but everyone can join, if you got the talent

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We prefer to test drivers first, but if you have some proves already, then we wont test if not needed.

Demo/S1/S2?: S2, and it would be good if you can make car setups little bit, or skinning etc.

Extra Info (teamtag etc)
: Zoom Yourname (the black part with white, but you can't see it here if I'd put it here on white =D

Best way to contact us: (IM [MSN-"adress"]) (IRC-"adress") (Ventrilo-"adress") etc..: That would be Msn: mazgu.koykka@hotmail.com
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : clutter
Drift Mechanism
Team Name: Drift Mechanism
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: ™
Drift Mechanism
Type: Drift, Race
Team info:
We are more then just Drifters, We are more the just friends, Drift Mechanism is a Family of guys & girls that do what we love. And thats Drifting. Drift Mechanism was formally known as Full Throttle.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test Drivers
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [DM]Yournam (where Grey = White for readability)

Best way to contact us: (IM Prowler5622@hotmail.com - Xfire mrjdmking - Skype ft_rabbit)
Team Name: Acuna Racing Team
Server (Y/N):
No
If yes server name: -
Team info:
International racing team . Founded at 19/09/09
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
We watch them skills, and then we make decision .
Demo/S1/S2?: S1 / S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Teamtag : art.Sander. K
Best way to contact us: MSN : Sankron@hot.ee
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : clutter
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
#33 - Zay
Team Name: Alpinestars Racing Team
Server (Y/N): yes
If yes server name:Alpinestars Racing Team
Type: Race, Drift, Drag
Team info: We are a new team, but hope to become a top team 1 day. We are clean and one day hope to have a team stacked with clean, kind drivers.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:Test first, then make the decision
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo and S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): Team Tag:AStars|
Best way to contact us: PM me or post in our site.
I have applied for the team above at this month start but havent obtained reply so im starting my own.

Team name: American Cruisers
Server: yes but not 24/7
If yes server name: American Cruise
Type: Cruise
Team info: We're looking for a member preferably from North America (not a requirement) and that can understandably speak english.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Yes, but crashers will not be accepted.
Demo/S1/S2: ALL
Extra info (teamtag etc): Team Tag: [AC]
#35 - Zay
You did? Ah ok I see it now. Totally forgot man.
so sorry.
P.S if you still want to join we could set up a time to trial you.
like i said, sorry , it was my fault.
Updated. LLM is now recruiting good drivers.
Team Name: -SSRT- SilverSpeedRacing Team
Server (Y/N): No
Type: Racing
Team info: We are a team that focusses on Clean and fair racing. No rushing is needed and no fast times. We want you to drive fair and keep on practicing to get better on-the-go.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Driving times will be checked (LFSW) and we will go into a random server (with a lot of people, like the AMG GTR server or a cruise server) to see how your driving is.
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Best way to contact us:

[*] IM: nt.mamoru@live.nl
[*] Xfire: ntmamoru

Teamtag: -SSRT-
Quote from mamoru :Team Name: -SSR- SilverSpeedRacing
Type: Racing
Team info: We are a team that focusses on Clean and fair racing. No rushing is needed and no fast times. We want you to drive fair and keep on practicing to get better on-the-go.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Driving times will be checked (LFSW) and we will go into a random server (with a lot of people, like the AMG GTR server or a cruise server) to see how your driving is.
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Best way to contact us:
[*] IM: nt.mamoru@live.nl
[*] Xfire: ntmamoru

Teamtag: -SSR-

Hi please check your pm's. The team tag that you have chosen, is already in use by a team called SpeedSims Racing. SSR Which if you checked LFS World is already registered on there.

Thanks,

Dave
Quote from wildfire083 :Hi please check your pm's. The team tag that you have chosen, is already in use by a team called SpeedSims Racing. SSR Which if you checked LFS World is already registered on there.

Thanks,

Dave

Thank you for notifying me. I will change it asap

Edit: changed it into SSRT
Quote from mamoru :Thank you for notifying me. I will change it asap

Edit: changed it into SSRT

Thanks man!! Good luck with your new team!
Was wondering if a moderator could delete all the OT posts and any teams that no longer exist. Ex: anything that isnt a app and any app that is false.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Was wondering if a moderator could delete all the OT posts and any teams that no longer exist. Ex: anything that isnt a app and any app that is false.

for the last time, you have to report a post if you want anything done... making a post screaming "mod this" isn't going to get you anywhere...
Team Name: Team Insane Dragons
Server (Y/N): NO (coming December 2009)
If yes server name:
Type: Race, Cruise, Drag, and Drift
Team info:
={ID}= is a team that is primarily focused on LFS (Live For Speed). We have existed for well over a year. We have four active members. We are looking to get LFS servers and other a TeamSpeak 2 or a Ventrilo server for voice in the near future.

In ={ID}= the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutely NO team drama is tolerated. This creates a very laid back yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other team we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the team is the relationships you develop with current team members and how well you get along with the veteran team members. We have no age requirements but applicants must have a level of maturity acknowledged by an admin.

REQUIREMENTS

1. XFIRE
2. MICROPHONE WITH VENTRILO
3. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please post a applaction in our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me:--->smoketony

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We are accepting new applications at our forums.
Demo/S1/S2?: We Accept all three.
Extra Info (teamtag etc): ={ID}= For Staff Members, ={ID.R}= For Racing Members, ={ID.C}= for Cruise Members, ={ID.D}= for Drift Members, ={ID.D²}= for Drag members, & ={ID.T}=, ={ID.Rt}=, ={ID.Ct}=, ={ID.Dt}=, and/or ={ID.D²t}= for Trial members
To contact us: insanedragons@hotmail.com or Xfire smoketony

Team Name: Team Insane Dragons
Server (Y/N): NO (coming December 2009)
If yes server name:
Type:
Race, Cruise, Drag, and Drift
Team info: ={ID}= is a team that is primarily focused on LFS (Live For Speed). We have existed for well over a year. We have four active members. We are looking to get LFS servers and a TeamSpeak 2 or a Ventrilo server for voice in the near future.

In ={ID}= the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutely NO team drama is tolerated. This creates a very laid back yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other team we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the team is the relationships you develop with current team members and how well you get along with the veteran team members. We have no age requirements but applicants must have a level of maturity acknowledged by an admin.

REQUIREMENTS

1. XFIRE
2. MICROPHONE WITH VENTRILO
3. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please post a applaction in our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me:--->smoketony

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We are accepting new applications at our forums.
Demo/S1/S2?: We Accept all three.
Extra Info (teamtag etc): ={ID}= For Staff Members, ={ID.R}= For Racing Members, ={ID.C}= for Cruise Members, ={ID.D}= for Drift Members, ={ID.D²}= for Drag members, & ={ID.T}=, ={ID.Rt}=, ={ID.Ct}=, ={ID.Dt}=, and/or ={ID.D²t}= for Trial members
To contact us:insanedragons@hotmail.com or Xfire smoketony

-----------------
^^^ isn't that nicer? Click the logo it goes to your site. Never change the default font, it looks shit, also use a spell check please, here you go https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3497
#45 - Zay
Quote from Zay :Team Name: Alpinestars Racing Team
Server (Y/N): yes
If yes server name:Alpinestars Racing Team
Type: Race, Drift, Drag
Team info: We are a new team, but hope to become a top team 1 day. We are clean and one day hope to have a team stacked with clean, kind drivers.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:Test first, then make the decision
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo and S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): Team Tag:AStars|
Best way to contact us: PM me, frozen96, or albox96, or post in our site.

updated a bit
#46 - CSF
Grats on the new team Turkey.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Team Name: NeXt Century eSports
Server (Y/N): Coming in 2010
If yes server name: -
Team info: I am currently building a LFS team for NeXt
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We use replays to see how good a racer is
Extra Info (teamtag etc): NeXt.i3D | Nickname. Currently talking with some "virtual racing" sponsors

You can contact me by pm
Team Name: Slow Drivers Team
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: [S-D] Something
Team info: New team mostly focused on road cars and fair playing.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Will have a look at LFS World stats and may test.
Team Tag: [S-D] Yourname. Note 'S' and 'D' are yellow but it does not fit here with clear background.
Best way to contact us: PM

No need to be a very fast driver to apply (I'm not one...), we'd like to run a server with alternative track/car combos.Good mood and serious driving for realistic races are the best components
Cheers,
Team Name: Johnny Lightning Motorsports
If yes server name:
Type:
The Team has Cruise, Race, and Drift groups as well as a Develope group to hel with insims, layouts, and skins.
Team info: The Team was start by johnnylightning (=JLM= B. Resien #01) in Decmeber of 2009. We Except anyone from any where as long as the don't cheat and have good time playing the game.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Feel out an application in our team thread.
Extra Info (teamtag etc) =JLM=
Best way to contact us: MSN or email at newman1983@hotmail.com

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG