The online racing simulator
can i join?
don´t be retarted....
Quote from Franky.S :can i join?

he clearly states to pm or email him. that's the best way to join his team.
Quote from Franky.S :? umad?

Why you troll everytime and everyone? Why you ask if you can join when you´re in ixion and i guess you wont leave it....

Even what Kingsburry said...
Fwank pls.
Quote from kiste :Why you troll everytime and everyone? Why you ask if you can join when you´re in ixion and i guess you wont leave it....

Even what Kingsburry said...

i think you mad
and you're annoying
Here kids is what happens when you're around Niki too much, hope we've learned something today.
yea it even affects you teemu, shake ur bones baby, now can i too join dis wolf team, might be sometime amazing
White Lightning Motorsports
Welcome!
Drivers needed
We would like to announce our first event since we joined the LFS community, the WLM Road series. This will consist of multiple car classes on all different types of LFS road courses. All races are designed to take 30-45 minutes. There will be a 15 minute qualifying ​session at the beginning of each race. The race will begin as soon as the qualifying is over. When you finish qualifying park your car in the pits, DO NOT spectate. If you are spectating at the end of qualifying, you will be forced to start in the back. Be ready to put on your race setup and fuel either before qualifying is over, or right before the race. All times posted below are the times that qualifying begins. Races will all be in the WLM public server. The server is still under construction but when it is up we will be racing the track in which the next race is on.
Visit: WLMotorsport.net
:lfs:

Team Name: White Lightning Motorsports (WLM)
Server (Y/N): We own 3 servers, 2 of which have been taken down from the public. They are now private to the team.
If yes server name: [WLM]Racing, [WLM]Drift (Public) & WLMotorsports
Type: Racing, Drift, Cruise. Whatever division you pick.
Team info: Owner: [WLM]Cinema
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends if i know them.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2 but im open to s1 drivers also.
Extra Info: last i checked we were in a partnership with TGR Top Gear Racing but that was about 3-4 months ago, ill have to check in with them.
Team Name: Team Rock Racing

Sponsors:
CM Storm
SteelSeries

Servers
Y

If yes server names:
TRR Events

Type: Racing and League Racing

Team info:
Team Rock Racing is a team that has been going on for quite some while. Originally we started in December 2002, last year we celebrated our 10th anniversary. After our team was mainly focussed on public racing till 2009, we now focus more on league racing. Our biggest successes so far are a 4th place in a GT2WS endurance race and a win in the 10hour of Kyoto!

Our team rests on a basis of friendship, so we need everyone in the team to treath everyone the same.

At the moment we are trying to reach new success, but need help from new drivers with that. Are you interested to join our warm family?

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
Usually we will test drivers for some time, but if their history and results show good things, we might immediately accept.

Demo/S1/S2?:
S2

Extra Info (teamtag etc):
TRR

Best way to contact us: PM me

What experience of drivers: Experienced, Good to Pro.

Further info:
We as a team also organize an annual racing series, and some other events throughout the year. We have had 4 time TRR Championship since 2009, and had several sponsors thanks to it, we are now looking forward to the 2013 LFS season, as well as the CM Storm TRR Championship 2013.
I think you only need 1 post, not 1 per page.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I think you only need 1 post, not 1 per page.

LLM has about 1 post per page as well, who the forking cares.
F&D Team recruiting ;)
Team Name: F&D Team
server name: F&D FAST DRIFT SERWER
Type: Drift / Race
Team info: 7 members
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: we will check the skills
Demo/S1/S2?: demo

Hi all .
Our new team called F&D ( Fast and Drift ). All members of our team are very good drivers ,some of us better in drift and some in grip and both of course
All member for now of course,come from Poland , but we have no problem with speaking German or English
WE ARE PRO
For more info Leader e-mail : pawel123mazur@interia.pl

Team leader
MAZUR
Team Name:[DTR]™
Server (Y/N):No
If yes server name:
Type: Drift Race
Team info:Turkey drivers Drift
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Drift Test We Do
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Team Name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme ; Version 5.1
Server (Y/N): Yes ; MTDZX-Server
Type: All-round
Team info: all stuff on via website
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends
Demo/S1/S2?: S2

Requirements:

European
S2-Licensed
TeamSpeak 3 - software
Skype or at least any similar ( so we can catch you up, but recommended Skype or MSN )

At least 20 000 LFS-Km

And some minor things as well, but not really a big deal at all.

Bumped and edited abit as we need a new member badly ( active one )
hola soy argentino, tengo volante logitech, me gustaria unirme al team, mi nombre de cuenta es victordv2000 y mi piloto actualmente se llama pior13arg.
tengo licencia demo pero el 0.6e asique cualquier cosa avisame si te interesa
Victor
-
(victordv2000) DELETED by victordv2000
Habla ingles, amigo.
Looking for an FXR die hard to match up with another FXR die hard in LLM. if there are any out there. PM me.
Team Name: Team Outsiders

Server (Y/N): Yes

If yes server name: Outsiders Drift

Type: Mostly drift

Team info: English speaking drift team

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We prefer to get to know you and see how you fit in with us.

Best way to contact us: via Skype; Chris Wiltowski Or if you prefer PM me .

What experience of drivers: Come one and all, providing you have a mic, use skype and are fairly active we aren't too fussed how competent you are, so long as you have the basics down and show some potential as well as get on with all of us.

Extra Info (teamtag etc): OS" Zombie (Grey replacement for white)
Team Name: Dynamix Racing

Server (Y/N): Y

If yes server name: Hidden

Type: Race

Team info: Dynamix Racing, found by Patrick Schülter and Jesse Telkkälä on 27th of April 2013 is a simracing team that hopefully consists of great skilled and experienced drivers in near future, aiming always for the win, no matter what the race is. The goal is to create a team from the very bottom as a team who constantly challenges for the victory. Endurance is our main interest, but we are driving single driver championships a lot as well.

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends

Extra Info: The team is new and currently under high construction, so we are looking drivers for long term, to build up the team and obviously experienced and fast drivers. Best way to contact us is to either pm me or paddi4 or add our skypes (j.telkkala & kanarenmacho)

Cya!
Team Name:Good Times Racing
Server (Y/N):Yes
If yes server name:Good Times Racing
Type: Race
Team info: Newly formed team looking to help demo drivers become better racers
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Race, will watch you run a few laps
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo
Extra Info: Tag: [GTR] | Joining: PM ME or Email me at goodtimesracing.yahoo to setup a time for laps.

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG