The online racing simulator
Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
No offense but if you are looking for good new members you might want to represent your team in the best way possible.

This is not done with a post with approximately 15 grammar/spelling mistakes.
Johnny Lightning...is your team based on that now defunct hot wheels competitor? I've always liked their fantasy stock car designs lol

http://www.jlcollector.com/
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
#53 - Zay
Quote from Zay :Team Name: Alpinestars Racing Team
Server (Y/N): yes
If yes server name:Alpinestars Racing Team
Type: Race, Drift, Drag
Team info: We are a new team, but hope to become a top team 1 day. We are clean and one day hope to have a team stacked with clean, kind drivers.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:Test first, then make the decision
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo and S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): Team Tag:AStars|
Best way to contact us: PM me or post in our site.

Just updated this, and also we will be getting a 24/7 server from alienserve soon. As said, if you wish tio try out, plase PM me or post on our site.
Thanks,
zay
-
(Fire_optikz001) DELETED by Fire_optikz001
Team Name: E-Team
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: Eteam

Type: Endurance (Race)
Team info: international team specialized in endurance with some great success in GTAL (4podiums + 3wins + 2009 championship titel) and which take part in MoE (11th in GT2 in 09/10), IGTC, iTCC (5th atm for Nicolas Vallée and in team championship)
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: members who wanted to join us will be investigate with their LFS worlds stats, if their stats seems good we are going to test them in LFS Endurance Series, Desire of Patience tour or another league that the applicant want if we agree that it is a good test race.
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Best way to contact us: PM me I'll say you how to applicate
What kind of driver we are looking for? : motivated guys which want to improve but have already a good level (but only driver who have already some skills) or experimented drivers which have experiences in IGTC, MoE or GTAL (or DoP, LFSES, and lot of other leagues)
Team Name: SimRacing Lithuania Team
Server (Y/N): Yes, we have 2 24/7 servers
If yes server name: SimRacing Lithuania Team and SRLT Training

Type: Racing (Endurance mostly at the moment)
Team info: We are international LFS racing team at the moment looking drivers for such leagues/events like: GTAL, IGTC, 16 hour race and others
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We may give you test seat in GTAL or LFSES to see your skils and motivation and after that we will decide about your membership
Best way to contact us: PM me(oldnavy) or Oscar (oscarhardwick) in lfsforum or contact us via Skype,msn or E-mail with info can be found in my profile
-
Team iDrift
Team Name: iDrift
Server (Y/N):
Yes
If yes server name:
[iD] iDrift Practise
Type: Drift
Team info:
Team iDrift was created on Jan 2009 by me, and since then going quite well. We are friendly guys that like to drift, and we drift a lot together. We got two training days each Saturday and Wednesday.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
First going to test drivers. Solo and then twin
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
The team tag is [iD] <name> (the grey is white, but that's not good readable here).
If you want to join, the best way is to go to the forum, www.iDrift.nl/forum , and make an application there.

Thanks for reading!
Team Name:
Who's Your Daddy Racing (WYD)

Server (Y/N):
1 demo, 1 undecided, and 1 multiclass in progress.

If yes server name:
[WYD] Formula BMW, [WYD] GT2 MultiClass, [WYD] Multiclass

Type:
Racing

Team info:
Created by myself and Minerva68 last year some time. We are a smaller team looking to expand and get noticed. We will be running in leagues before long, and working hard to keep the servers up and active. We want to watch others grow and develop new skills which brings the joy of having a team here at LFS. We do our best to keep others satisfide as well as take suggestions for changes to the team/servers. We have a website, ventrilo, 3 servers, and pro airio. WYD is a Multi-Gaming Community so it's not just made for LFS (Also host, and has members for: Cod4, Cod5, Cod6, BF2, Killing Floor, BC2, and many more.. Over 9000 registered users).

www.wydgaming.com

Most members will have to be watched and raced with for at least 1-2 weeks. After we receive your app, It will be sent over by the council of WYD to us, and we will review it. If we think it's good, we will contact you, and let you know what we would like to see out of you, etc.

Demo/S1/S2?:
Demo/S2

Extra Info:
WYD Name Number

Best way to contact us:
www.wydgaming.com, LFS@wydgaming.com or Backtrack3d@gmail.com, Ventrilo: 75.102.43.148:4521, MSN: Fire_ammo@hotmail.com

What experience of drivers:
General good racers.. Nothing thats terrible but we don't mind helping others out and teach them how to be consistent. Anyone in general, as long as they are respectful to others, and follow rules, It's fine with us.
-
(yanki) DELETED by yanki
-
Keep posting, cuz i`m searching for a team
Team Name: Team Touge-Racing
Server (Y/N):
Yes
If yes server name:

-[TTR][Drift Server]
-
[TTR][Race Server]
Type: Drift/Race
Team info:

Team Touge-Racing was created on oct 2008 by Bass-Driver and robert2411 , we had some up and downs but we are trying to our team so good as possible. our admins are very friendly and they will help u so much as possble. ofcourse we have some practise/meeting days. and that will be on Wednesday and saturday between 7 and 10 PM GMT+1
-TeamSite: Still under contruction
-TeamForum:
we will drive with them first , after joining we will test the drivers on drift and race experience
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc)
The team tag is TTR-nickname GREY == WHITE.
For more info about our team check our teamsite or forum.

Uwill get the most info on our teamforum because the teamsite is not really uptodate. sry about that.

I hope i gave enough information about our team.
See u on the track guys.
-
Team Name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Founded: 25.09.2006
If yes server name: MTDZX Server
Type: Race | Drift | Stunt
Team info: The only official LFS-Stunt team
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test, if under 32500 LFS-km

Tag: MTDZX (White)
Best Way To Contact: MSN, TeamSpeak 3, Straightly PM via LFSForum

Leader: UnknownMaster21

Requirements: 12500 LFS-km, 18 month LFS-Experience, Suitable ages more than 15 years

We are going to find and get one member from EUROPE. Only europeans are only accepted at this time. Please contact me if you are interested!

( Sorry I did new again but meh...)

EDIT: and sorry for the bump but I found this thread again and I wanted to use to have better chances that someone really appears to show some interests
Tygers Of Pan Tang
Team Name: Tygers Of Pan Tang
Server (Y/N): Y (Not 24h only when we run it)
If yes server name: [Tygers]Server
Type: Race.
Team info: Currently only two members both from finland. Founded
in 20.6.2011. We have amateur made skins.
Website: http://tygerslfs.weebly.com/index.html (Will be translated to english when we get more non Finnish members.)
http://en.5laps.com/teams/5243
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We will test, but its only showing that u can race clean =)
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo, S1, S2

Tag:Tygers/Your Name(White in game.)
Best Way To Contact: PM me here in the LFS Forums.
Leader: cicaara kuski and Nasse 96.
Requirements: U can/will race clean and fair.
Team Name: Angry Angus Racing
Server (Y/N):
No

Type:
Race
Team info: Founded by a pair of Canadian karting buddies who raced in a Nascar Racing 2003 Season league, we discovered that the Nascar thing was not all it was cracked up to be. We wanted road racing and lapping the field in the two road races each year just was not cutting it so we came to LFS. We are a fairly relaxed and upcoming team ultimately looking to field a car in the Racing Minds 16Hour race and go from there.
Website: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pag ... us-Racing/173430552708247

No formal testing procedure but don't be annoying or 10seconds off the pace. The two founding drivers are far from aliens, but we are respectable. We only ask you to be the same, make honest attempts at races.

Extra Info
Teamtag:
[AAR] name can be however you want
Best way to contact us: facebook group as linked above as our website or personal message on this forum
What experience of drivers: amateur to experienced: willing to make legitimate attempts are races and events.

---

We are a pair of friends who want to run the Racing Minds 16H, and need a few more drivers. We are intermediate level drivers, we know we will not win any major events any time soon, but we want to make a legimate attempt and keep a car circulating for the entire race and not look out of place.

---

Angry Angus Racing: A Somewhat Legitimate Racing Team Since 2005
Specializing in: 4 cycle Go-Karts, 1:18th scale RC Race Cars; Simulated Stock Cars, Touring Cars and Open Wheel Cars; Engineering, Design, Fabrication of components; Sponsorship planning and Livery Design; Driver Coaching.

WERR YE DROPT ON YERR HEED AS A CHIIILD!!?!
Good luck!
Quote from jmeade :Team Name: Angry Angus Racing

Hi from Halifax. I wasn't sure I'd ever find some other Atlantic Canadians on LFS. Wild. Hope to see you guys around.
Team 6th Gear Racing
Team Name: Team 6th Gear Racing
Founded: 01.01.2011
If yes server name: 6th | Public & Event
Type: Racing
Team info: We´re a young team, with young drivers ( 15 +- )
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: After a short test period we normally willa ccept them

Tag: 6th
Best Way To Contact: skype: thorsten1995 or just pm me

Leader: Thorsten Ulrich / Chrono

Requirements: Have to be a German or good English speaking person. Don´t have to be experienced but should drive fair.
Teamspeak 3 & Mic

Team Name: Team Rock Racing
Server (Y/N):
Y
If yes server name: -TRR- Private Server
Type:
Race, Cruise, Rallycross, Banger

Team info:
A quite old team for Live for Speed, with mediocre drivers, a good spirit, and some sponsors. We also have an own league called the -TRR- Championship 2011.. Here drivers are able to win real-life awards.
We will check your LFS World stats before accepting, and maybe to a test aswell.

Team Tag: -TRR- Yourname.
Best way to contact us: PM or e-mail:
info@teamrockracing.com

Founded:
Leaders:
Walter Lemmens (rockclan) / Christel van Essen (hoitjes)
Quote from rockclan :Team Name: Team Rock Racing
Server (Y/N):
Y
If yes server name: -TRR- Private Server
Type:
Race, Cruise, Rallycross, Banger

Team info:
A quite old team for Live for Speed, with mediocre drivers, a good spirit, and some sponsors. We also have an own league called the -TRR- Championship 2011.. Here drivers are able to win real-life awards.
We will check your LFS World stats before accepting, and maybe to a test aswell.

Team Tag: -TRR- Yourname.
Best way to contact us: PM or e-mail:
info@teamrockracing.com

Founded:
Leaders:
Walter Lemmens (rockclan) / Christel van Essen (hoitjes)

Sounds nice, gona send a pm
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by wildstyle : No longer in affect.
Angel Power Racing
Team Name: Angel Power Racing
Server (Y/N): N
Type: Race
Team info: We are a Czech team which is looking for some new nice people to our team -> some foreign drivers.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We accept immediately but there is a one month period as a "trial".
Team tag: [APR]
Best way to contact us: PM me here on forum, MSN martinkapal@hotmail.com
What experience of drivers: active, friendly and fair-play drivers, don't have to be much experienced.
Team Name: DRUNK Team

Server names: [DRUNK]Team Cup, [DRUNK]Team Training, [DRUNK]Team Training 2 and [DRUNK]Team Racing

Team info: Team was found in 2009 and has been competiting in both finnish leagues and in international leagues. Best achievement in international leagues is 2nd position in GTAL 2010-2011 Championship overall points.
Website: www.drunkteam.tk <- site is currently offline but we are going to open it again soon.

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We will test all drivers that are unknown for us but we don't need to test drivers that are known to be fast.
Extra Info (teamtag etc): We are looking for drivers that could make our team more competitive specially in GTR leagues like GTAL, IGTC, MoE and GT2 World Series.

Tag: [DRUNK]
Quote from terppa72 :Team Name: DRUNK Team

Server names: [DRUNK]Team Cup, [DRUNK]Team Training, [DRUNK]Team Training 2 and [DRUNK]Team Racing

Team info: Team was found in 2009 and has been competiting in both finnish leagues and in international leagues. Best achievement in international leagues is 2nd position in GTAL 2010-2011 Championship overall points.
Website: www.drunkteam.tk <- site is currently offline but we are going to open it again soon.

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We will test all drivers that are unknown for us but we don't need to test drivers that are known to be fast.
Extra Info (teamtag etc): We are looking for drivers that could make our team more competitive specially in GTR leagues like GTAL, IGTC, MoE and GT2 World Series.

Tag: [DRUNK]

Nice team with good drivers, best of luck
Team Name: CoRe Racing
Server (Y/N): Yes, but down at the moment
If yes server name: N/A
Team info:
We're a long-running LFS team with some drivers also participating in iRacing. We have a lot of history in LFS league racing, particularly in endurance series where we've been champions in IGTC and Masters of Endurance in past seasons. Though we are often considered a "top team" in LFS, we are in a rebuilding phase at the moment and will not reject any application out of hand. If you think you have the potential to be a great driver—particularly in GTR and FO8 racing—feel free to contact us. However, we are NOT interested in drivers who are looking for a "springboard" to a team that's currently more desirable—we want guys who will stay with us for the long haul.
Driver applications are posted on our internal message board where team members vote on them. If we feel a driver deserves a trial before a decision, we will do that.
-
(Stig209) DELETED by Stig209 : old information
Team Name: Cargame.nl
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: Cargame.nl S0, S1, S2, OW, GTR
Team info:
Cargame started with some al round servers for Demo, S1 and S2. We have so far now 6 servers. Since 10 Oct 2010 we started a official team with some admins, and short after that we decide to make the team bigger for some endurance races. We did GTAL and a 24 hours race and now we are in the IGTC. But we have only a few drivers left because some are busy with work or school now. So we are looking for fresh blood in our race team. We have place for 3 or 4 drivers. So when you are with some friends, or alone and you're looking for a nice team.. Than please send me a PM.
Driver applications are posted on our forum where team members decide if they can join ore not. When that is okay, we only will see if you can drive fast and safe.
Team Name: Realistic NASCAR Team
Server (Y/N): Yes - Realistic NASCAR 500
Type: Race (Road Course Racing, Oval, and even some Rally)
Team info: We strive to produce some of the most exciting, most NASCAR like experiance in LFS while staying true to the international racing stlye that LFS provides. We will be entering events as a team as soon as we get the number of drivers required to run them on the team. Other than racing fair and decently fast times (around Benchmark on average at least) there are no participation requirments.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Depends upon the driver, and the team's experiances with him/her.
Team Tag is: [RN]
Contact Information: PM me here on the forums. Applications are located HERE

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG