The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
You will have to make a VRay material to get good results. I don't think a .dds material will do it.

The material I use is different in all scenes to get the most out of it, but I think a good start for you is this website: http://vraymaterials.de/

If you search for a glass material, you can check what kind of base settings a glass material has, and tweak it to match your scene.

I hope this helps.
Quote from jimmywrc :Hi bose, can you explain to me how you do for sign properties on windows having trasparency and reflection?
i use too vray for render in 3d max, but i have try a lot of time to have a good effect, but i can't have trasparency and reflection.I use 3d from richard burns rally that have dds texture files, please if you can send me some screenshot of material slot,so i can learn how i can get it.thanks

If you use DDS with Opaque Alpha channel, it will just disappear and won't give you reflection. You need a glass material.
Hmmm... why not try Blender?
Attached images
XFG_City_edit.png
Hi, this is my first 3d pics. I'm waiting for your opinion
Attached images
fz50render.jpg
that looks a lot like photoshop
howto
is there somewhere a tutorial about how to render a lfs-car?

import 3d model (which format and where to find?) into (whatever) 3d-designer?
Hey guys, i have been working on this FZR for a few weeks now. Made a couple of renders.

There is no interior yet, thats why the windows are so shady
Attached images
FZR_ROAD_JM1.jpg
FZR_ROAD_JM2.jpg
Muito bom João
looks hot. are you taking requests with this scene? would like to see my newest skin on there.
Thx guys .

Kiste, i dunno if that is possible. The body is completely transformed, i remade all the polys in the car. Some parts have been slightly modified too. Im gonna give it a try with a random skin and then let you know
may we can try it?
Quote from Impreza09 :Hmmm... why not try Blender?

At first I thought that was real

Nice job with the effects.
Haha thanks! If you want to see more of my Blender stuff look me up in blenderartists.org , I have the same username.
Quote from jbiturbo :hey guys, i have been working on this fzr for a few weeks now. Made a couple of renders.

oh my lord that's beautiful!
Got bored..
Attached images
v4.jpg
Quote from JBiturbo :Hey guys, i have been working on this FZR for a few weeks now. Made a couple of renders.

with what program to create a render
-
(Drift_anton) DELETED by Drift_anton : idonnu
My first render

My first render in months.

(pictures put together by Christian Kistner.
again thank you mate!
A little studio render by me...

Nice render !

The only problem is that the model is not really detailled, try to do it with the XR or XF
Quote from Bose321 :Haven't done any rendering in a while, and I'm still getting used to the new VRay and 3ds max, so it may not be perfect right now.

Anyway, here's a couple of renders for Pearce:

I love that car (real gt2) you can send that skin for me?
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Windows??
Hi guyz, im New to V-Ray, And im pretty confused, i do what ever i can, but windows are black.
Changed to normal arch design See through thin geometry glass!
Took windows fully off(deleted) etc etc, changed gamma settings, light settings and its still black ?

Any ideas, as i know heres some brainy people about this kinda plugin! + having issues with reflections on skin but thats not a issue!
Any help will be appreciated Smile thanks
Attached images
ZeetexHD2.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG