The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
if anyone wants a 50% off hotline miami coupon send me a PM or add me on steam
I have 4 Dead Island epidemic gifts, do not know what this means - Dead Island: Epidemic Beta Gift but I'll throw it away to anyone who wants it.

I also have -75% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition and -66% off Viollet.

If anyone wants anything from those just PM me with your account name.
Carmageddon Reincarnation is currently 40% off.
Just Cause 2 - £1.49
Far Cry 3 - £3.74
Shadow Of Mordor - £22
The big 5000+ items sale is ongoing (at least in Russia )
Quote from vitaly_m :The big 5000+ items sale is ongoing (at least in Russia )

What ??????
Steam sales work in Russia ?

"'Ring, ring' Get me Obama, now, Listen, your boycott will never work unless you ban those damn Ruski's from being eligable for Steam sales !.

What do you mean 'Gabe said it was fine ?'

So, just because he has a bigger Reddit fanbase than you, you can't do anything ?

You have his picture as your desktop ?

So this is the cause of the fall of Western Civilisation ......

Valve, it's all your fault."

And, on topic, it looks like a good sale.
Quote from CardsetCrazy :
Quote from Racer X NZ :...

What is wrong with you? All of your posts are something weird and nonsense. Can you please write like normal people?

Like, did you miss seasons 9 & 10 of life ?

Ok, here's a brief catch up for you, warning, there are spoilers.

US sponsored a coup in Ukraine, complete with Nazi's, War crimes etc. You really missed this episode ?, it was awesome.

Next, US blames Russia for the US coup, bit of a plot twist...., who would be dumb enough to believe this ?.

Next, clearly the EU is dumb enough, support US sanctions on Russia for US coup.

Plot twist, Malaysian Airlines aircraft shot down...... US and EU blame Russia, Interesting cliffhanger.

US and EU decide that the report into into aircraft loss MUST be approved by Ukraine prior to its release, strange as facts suggest Ukraine shot it down.

Next episode, US says more sanctions as Russia hasn't supported US/Nazi coup and is evil enough to say that the people of the region should choose in free elections who they want to lead them.

Clearly democracy is a 'Bad Choice' as this suggestion really upsets the US/EU.

OK, your now up to date with the latest episode, did that help ?

So, back to my post, clearly Valve, by offering cheap video games to the Russians, are directly responsible for these sanctions not overthrowing the Evil Russian Regime, therefore leading to the end of Western Civilization.

Half Life 3 has a lot to live up to when it's released.

Which neatly brings us back to Valve/Steam......
So therefore, on topic.
Here's a conspiracy:

Racer XYZ is actually a persona invented by Scawen with the intention of turning every thread on the forum into mad off-topic babbling about Russia, in the hope that everyone will stop reading it and this millstone round his neck can finally die the death it's been waiting for for the past five years.
Picked up Spintires for 10 bucks. It's technically very impressive. Looks great and softy body physics and road deformation are high quality.
It's crying out for business elements to be integrated to it, so you can run your own logging transport or vehicle recovery business.
Well worth $10 anyway...
I grabbed today Wreckfest: Next Car Game. Fun game. Interested to see where the developers will go with this.
GOG are having a 2 day winter sale, complete with free stuff. Up to 90% off in some cases.
Quote from farcar :Picked up Spintires for 10 bucks. It's technically very impressive. Looks great and softy body physics and road deformation are high quality.
It's crying out for business elements to be integrated to it, so you can run your own logging transport or vehicle recovery business.
Well worth $10 anyway...

And a free map added today. Big grin Do you play multiplayer?
Too bad it still can't calibrate the Fanatec wheelbase and pedals connected separately... I got it a few months ago, but playing on keyboard didn't amuse me for long.
I don't know if it is still available for 2 bucks but I just finished The Swapper and it is an amazing game. Gotta love the very last level Wink
Origin free game
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/feature/a623869/theme-hospital-retrospective-just-what-the-doctor-ordered.html#~p2miBVoZLxn5X4

The game cast players as a hospital manager tasked with overseeing patient care, financial attainment, general building upkeep and more; but it wasn't nearly as dull as it sounds.

Like Theme Park before it, Theme Hospital became known for its dark sense of humour, with players battling to contain a range of comic illnesses, from 'Hairyitis' to 'Slack Tongue'.

There was also 'Bloaty Head', an affliction so contagious that a strain of it went on to infect characters in The Sims 3 more than a decade later.

An early build of the game had players up against real-life diseases, treating, curing and containing them, but the decision to replace them with fictional conditions was ultimately the right one as it made the experience more lighthearted, more Scrubs than ER.
Watchdogs is on sale, but it has that U(dont)play crap. Is it still so bad I remember everybody raging about it...?

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG