The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :...what do you belive will be the final track / car number addition in S3? Again, your answer will be taken as a guess, not promise. Just wondering!

I am sure you too remember the rally pack ^^ , I would guess do not expect any answer before Westhill refurbishment is done , and even after ...
In my opinion, we'll see westhill patch early days before X-mas

Other stuff in the future.
Quote from Flotch :Yep, I notice that there is still no words about cars that would (yes, who knows maybe there will be none) come in S3 ... ^^

There are S3 cars confirmed for many years now, we just don't know any details about them.
I'd love to know what the S3 cars are, but I have a feeling we won't be told, a) because it's a surprise! And b) in case there are any technical difficulties that mean they can't be put into the game.
Quote from Whiskey :
Quote from Flotch :Yep, I notice that there is still no words about cars that would (yes, who knows maybe there will be none) come in S3 ... ^^

There are S3 cars confirmed for many years now, we just don't know any details about them.

Do not want to be Thomas the Apostle, but if you have a link ... I take
Give 'em a break dudes.

Westhill update is being prepared now.

S3 is somewhere in the future. And that future is not "near" in terms of digitally released games in these days, so there's little point to ask for some peek into it, because it may change dramatically over time.

Once they will be two weeks before S3 release, I think they will do some announcement. Then you will have several months to speculate, guess, comment, ask for test builds and wonder how long two weeks may take...

Really, what should he write you now? He has hard time foresee all the details which will happen just in the next build. S3 will be huge when compared to single track update, so let the future sort out what it will include.

I'm already very happy with the simulation aspects of LFS, but when I compare it to my real life experience with karting and endurance races, it has plenty of room for improvements and additions, so I'm really looking for S3 taking it several steps ahead, to completely new level of experience. Whatever development time it will take (hopefully I will be still alive ).
Quote from Flotch :Do not want to be Thomas the Apostle, but if you have a link ... I take

Here you have
Quote :The current plan is to also include another car in the initial content of the S3 license.

https://www.lfs.net/rockingham (September 2009)
interesting ... but what should we understand ? one car ? one more licensed car into S3 ? ^^
Let's wait for this nice WestHill to be out, and then let's go mad on speculations
Quote from vrajunar25 :In my opinion, we'll see westhill patch early days before X-mas

Other stuff in the future.

it was said that VWS was a X-mas gife

of 2008.....................
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic / pointless post
Quote from Flotch :
Quote from The Very End :...what do you belive will be the final track / car number addition in S3? Again, your answer will be taken as a guess, not promise. Just wondering!

I am sure you too remember the rally pack ^^ , I would guess do not expect any answer before Westhill refurbishment is done , and even after ...

Shhhhh :scared:
Quote from Racer X NZ :Quick, look, a squirrel.

A what?

Anyways I remember "back in the day" when a second car for S3 was announced the Photomode Competition's theme revolved around what car that could be. Feel free to speculate about RAC or RB4 GTRs, MRT6, LX8 or the next dozen of XR variants, I just hope it's going to be something original once more (and not a Formula car^^).
I hope for an LMP type car in S3. But at the current state I think that anything new is good for the community, so let's be patient and wait for good content!
wondering why there is no sedan car? :P i hope to see one in S3
in two weeks we are driving the FO8 on Westhill Its a pitty that we didnt get the new WE
Quote from QATAR948 :wondering why there is no sedan car? :P i hope to see one in S3

Who the hell races sedans?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Who the hell races sedans?

In case you're not trolling...ever heard of touring cars?
Quote from Be2K :in two weeks we are driving the FO8 on Westhill Its a pitty that we didnt get the new WE

valid argument. Eric, Scawen : do not hesitate if you think it is done

Good point for sedans : do not you want to race with an M3/5 or a C/E Class AMG ?
#193 - kdo
Quote from E.Reiljans :
Quote from QATAR948 :wondering why there is no sedan car? :P i hope to see one in S3

Who the hell race with UF1 ? it's still a fun to drive with it.
Quote from E.Reiljans :

And who races FWD? Well, it turns out rather many people race them! Why? uhmm....because they like it?
Quote from E.Reiljans :

He is from Qatar, they love fwd sedans like V6 toyota with automatic gearbox, doing that thing they call "Arab Drift", which is only an insane thing on their huge streets.
Quote from Flotch :Good point for sedans : do not you want to race with an M3/5 or a C/E Class AMG ?

I'd much prefer M4 to M3, and I'm pretty sure C class is a coupé.
Your point makes sense though, M5/E would still be great cars to race and to have in LFS (although I'm pretty sure it'll never happen)
Not too much turbal, NA for the win. Older model of BMW M and Mercedes AMG are better (I6, V8 and V10 NA only)

edit : for me C-Class is a sedan. I know they are doing 2 doors car called C-Class under W204 range, but it is no more the true C-Class amg (C36, C43, C32, C55, C63)
Quote from vrajunar25 :
Quote from E.Reiljans :

He is from Qatar, they love fwd sedans like V6 toyota with automatic gearbox, doing that thing they call "Arab Drift", which is only an insane thing on their huge streets.

For your Info qatar defrent for S.A we like sport suv and sport sedan cars like BMW m5 . lexus gs , rangrover ,porshe , etc
about FWD cars we dont like them here :P
why you guys thoug sedan cars only Fwd? not awd or rwd? Like c63 or e63 audi rs7 and these sport sexy sport sedan cars :P
Quote from vrajunar25 :

very bigoted, very stereotypical, as an Italian i always knew people in the home country hated everyone outside of Italy but you don't have to be an ass

sedans are, if you haven't noticed, the primary way for a commuter to drive. any person with an interest for racing at any point in their lives has wondered what it would be like to tune the hell out of their car and go race with it. it's not that hard to imagine.
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG