The online racing simulator
Same is with russians in Latvia...
today i discovered 9gag. i laughed at this.

Quote from Omar1 :today i discovered 9gag. i laughed at this.

Good lord someone needs to animate the first four frames of this.

Along to OOMPA OOMPA tuba music.
Fast manual rewinder
Almost correctamundo!
Spoiler - click to revealsometimes the cassetteplayer rewinds the tape wrongly so the tape is outside of the cassette and you need to manually rewind it back in
Quote from kars19 :Faster than a bullet manual rewinder

Corrected
Spoiler - click to revealBtw, TDK chrome cassettes... dat smell...
Of course, once we switched to DVDs and CDs, we realised that some genius had seen fit to make the hole too big to fit a pencil, so we had to buy special devices to rewind them for us:

The tech isn't really that old.

Or sys support people live in the past.........

60 seconds at 700W or 70 at 800W... if you make a fake advert, at least take care to make sense in what you are saying...

I liked more the iOS 7 one, the water proof update. I hope people won't be that dumb to be fooled with this xD
Quote from Whiskey :60 seconds at 700W or 70 at 800W... if you make a fake advert, at least take care to make sense in what you are saying...

I liked more the iOS 7 one, the water proof update. I hope people won't be that dumb to be fooled with this xD

The advert is clearly for stupid people and for them such values don't matter But then we can see

At least it's better than the flag which include the welsh dragon, which just look like a cretin's tattoo:

Both images work just fine for me??
Quote from Crashgate3 :At least it's better than the flag which include the welsh dragon, which just look like a cretin's tattoo:

This one looks like some Himalayan kingdom:

Why it did not worky?
Quote from Hyperactive :Both images work just fine for me??

Still?

Because for me it only worked about 21:44 - 21:54 EEST, when this wasn't there. Apparently the timeframes it worked, you tried it.
If I delete the offending bit, it works fine.
Attached images
Capture.PNG

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG