The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Whose to say it was a heartfelt and voluntary apology/admission? I'm sure we've all apologised for something we didn't think we needed to apologise for...

I hate the term fanboy. It makes the user sound so retarted, like they can't differentiate between shades of grey or degrees of support or a general view without any sort of 'support'.
Quote from Mustafur :Yet it was the Brits who still sided against the German.

The German who was wrong and has admitted he is wrong. Bit ridiculous to make out like the Brits supporting their nation's drivers is somehow odd when it absolutely is not.
You are either hamilton fanboy or rosberg fanboy.
Quote from englishlord :The German who was wrong and has admitted he is wrong. Bit ridiculous to make out like the Brits supporting their nation's drivers is somehow odd when it absolutely is not.

Well yes, but UK being the number 1 country following F1 with the most media focusing on it(and most craziest Media), is always exaggerated when a Brit is involved.
Quote from Mustafur :Well yes, but UK being the number 1 country following F1 with the most media focusing on it(and most craziest Media), is always exaggerated when a Brit is involved.

Not always.
pastor #2
Quote from sinbad :Max Verstappen has a little embarrassing moment at a publicity event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYlBeawGn6s

Embarrassing but not exactly poor driving, that area was really cramped.

What's your opinion on this guy?

He has done everything that could be possibly asked of in karts and then they moved him to a very highly competitive series in his a debut with cars and he was pretty much right on the pace, his wins have been very convincing and shows the talent is there, but I feel the whole situation has been rushed when he could be refined at least for one more season say in F3.5 before going into F1.

I think his first season will be very rough but if he can show a couple of strong qualifying or race performances I think the talent is there to build.
Relax peeps, it was a parking lot, yes it was funny and embarrasing, but it has nothing to do with racing around a track.
Hey calm down no need to fly off the handle.
Fact is some drivers manage to not do that, and some don't.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Relax peeps, it was a parking lot, yes it was funny and embarrasing, but it has nothing to do with racing around a track.

well obviously, a burnout isn't racing lol.
Yet some think they can fuel their argument for him not being ready/not being talented enough with this incident
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Yet some think they can fuel their argument for him not being ready/not being talented enough with this incident

Who is "some"?
Haters on social media. And iR forum, let's not even go there, some pretty unintelligent people there
Looked to me like an anti-stall incident almost. The car just kept rolling forward. But visibility for manoeuvring single seaters like this is next to nothing, so might have just misjudged the space/turning circle. Easily done, and has nothing to do with whether he's ready or not.
Exactly, it's amusing because he stops, sensibly, then immediately after being pushed away from the barrier he slowly bumps into the opposite side. Not even a speck on his copybook, just a "let's not do that again" thing from his agent, probably.

I think the kid's great. He'll probably be faster 8 times out of 10 than any Torro Rosso team-mate they choose to put him with, he may not score more points, but he'll do enough and have some very good results.
we all know it was hamiltons fault
Watching the Verstappen incident it immediately brought to mind Maria de Villota's crash.
It was quite similar probably.

Max confirmed it was anti stall/clutch issue and took full responsibility for the incident: "I was late with the clutch in the anti-stall system,"

How such a small error can cost you your life if it was the same thing with De Vilotta...
The Haas F1 Team are on Twitter now if anyone is interested: @HaasF1Team
"I have never been talking with other teams"

"I have always said I wanted to stay with this team and want to be champion with this team"

"For driving with this team you need to feel the passion, I am proud I can drive for this team"

As predicted ... Wise choice Alonso! True racer that understands herritage and passion. and salary
lol..

There you go:

"In the qualifying for the 2007 Hungarian Grand Prix, while both McLarens were in the pits, Alonso remained stationary in the McLaren pit for a few seconds. This delayed the then provisional pole sitter and team-mate Lewis Hamilton long enough to prevent him from getting another 'hot lap' in. Alonso then went on to claim pole.[73] McLaren boss Ron Dennis later said the team had got "out of sequence" when Hamilton did not as agreed allow Alonso past earlier in the qualifying session. He added that Alonso was "under the control of his engineer" when he was waiting in the pit lane.[74] However, Alonso was subsequently given a five-place grid penalty[75] and his McLaren team were docked the 15 constructors' World Championship points they would have earned in the race.[76]"

this was so good. Such Timing.. just outstanding and Hamilton deserved it after he made sure Alonso couldn't do an extra lap before.

Anyway.. who ever you name, Senna, Schumacher, all the big ones.. There is non without controveries.. so dont get your point.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG