The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Bainchis drive for example involved him destroying Kobayashi's car in a reckless overtake but no one noticed not even the stewards.
Wreckless? It was f*cking mint. It's Monaco, any kinda overtake could be considered 'wreckless' because it always requires the leading driver not to turn in. There was no way the stewards were going to do him for that.

You have to be ruthless and that's exactly what Bianchi is, and it was worth millions for his team, and it was a proper decent drive no matter which way you look at it.
This made me laugh!
Quote : Lotus: A sub-optimal interaction between tyres, track, car and barrier cited as reason for @RGrosjean's retirement #F1

It is even funnier when you write it like this:
Quote :Lotus: A sub-optimal interaction between tyres, track, car and barrier

Well the First half of the season is dusted and this season has probably been the best since 2003 when it comes to new Talent emerging(Alonso,Kimis real Breakout year).

Ricciardo and Bottas i think have established themselves this year as top drivers, with Ricciardo doing what seemed impossible before the season and consistently beat Vettel to the point its basically unquestionable he is the better driver.

Button and Kimi are surely in there last season unless a big chnage happens, button i think Deserves another season but not sure he will have anywhere to go if Mclaren can him.

Magnussen and Kyvat have been outstanding Rookies this year with both having some quite amazing acheivements, both are still a little raw though so i would expect a next level of performance next season.
I would like to know how anyone can say Susie Wolff is ten times worse than any driver, let alone Maldonardly. What evidence are you using?
Quote from mike1158 :I would like to know how anyone can say Susie Wolff is ten times worse than any driver, let alone Maldonardly. What evidence are you using?

Every season she has ever done is evidence enough.

she was completely backmarker at DTM, her only good season was in Forumula Renault UK where she came 5th but her team mate scored double her and won the title.

Compare that to Maldonado who Won the 2010 Season of GP2, the difference is massive.
Indeed. Pastor may have bought his way in to a degree, but he does have wins and championships on his CV. Even if he won it in a weak year, he still won it.

Susie, and I can't stress this enough, HAS NEVER WON A RACE IN A CAR. Persobally, I don't think that's good enough. I've won races in cars (albeit at club level), so maybe Toto should let me drive.

It's not sexism. It's a lack of merit. When a woman wins races and championships on her way to F1 (and not club races!), then I won't care if she married a shareholder or had a massive sponsor buying her drive. That's okay. What's not okay is giving a woman a drive DESPITE her lack of talent.
Quote from tristancliffe :Indeed. Pastor may have bought his way in to a degree, but he does have wins and championships on his CV. Even if he won it in a weak year, he still won it.

Susie, and I can't stress this enough, HAS NEVER WON A RACE IN A CAR. Persobally, I don't think that's good enough. I've won races in cars (albeit at club level), so maybe Toto should let me drive.

It's not sexism. It's a lack of merit. When a woman wins races and championships on her way to F1 (and not club races!), then I won't care if she married a shareholder or had a massive sponsor buying her drive. That's okay. What's not okay is giving a woman a drive DESPITE her lack of talent.

Yeah Simona De Silvestro whilst not that impressive is significantly higher Grade then Suzie plus she is in the right age bracket.

apart from her there isn't a single female as of now that would be worthy of atleast an F1 backmarker seat.
Absolutely. I think it's disgusting that Simona is being overshadowed by the trollop Susie.
lol, trollop

definitely not being sexist, nope.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol, trollop

definitely not being sexist, nope.

Where were you with your misandrist comments when maldonado and crashjean were wrecking cars left, right, above and center? Damn those noobs have no place in F1 because they are men and therefore crash so often and are slow...
Sexism would be to call her a trollop without justifiable reason. But the fact is that marrying and having sex with Toto got her a (testing) drive in F1. Not money, not talent, but sex and marriage. I think that makes her a trollop.
Quote from tristancliffe :Sexism would be to call her a trollop without justifiable reason. But the fact is that marrying and having sex with Toto got her a (testing) drive in F1. Not money, not talent, but sex and marriage. I think that makes her a trollop.

And where's your evidence that she married him in order to get the test drive? Patronage/nepotism != whoring yourself out for a F1 ride. That's the assumption you're making, and that's why it's sexist.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :And where's your evidence that she married him in order to get the test drive? Patronage/nepotism != whoring yourself out for a F1 ride. That's the assumption you're making, and that's why it's sexist.

I don't think she married him to get into F1(that would be quite a daft thing to say), but it's definitely helped.

For instance she carries no notable Sponsorship unlike Simona, so how else is she there?
Quote from Mustafur :I don't think she married him to get into F1(that would be quite a daft thing to say), but it's definitely helped.

For instance she carries no notable Sponsorship unlike Simona, so how else is she there?

Whether it helped or not, it doesn't make her a "trollop."
Quote from Mustafur :I don't think she married him to get into F1(that would be quite a daft thing to say), but it's definitely helped.

There are three reasons really. One of the reasons stands next to her and two of them are just below her chin.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Whether it helped or not, it doesn't make her a "trollop."

I think regardless of what you think there is a reasonable case(taking hard evidence aside) that its a possibility.

It would certianly come across as such if you explained how she got there.
Quote from Mustafur :I think regardless of what you think there is a reasonable case(taking hard evidence aside) that its a possibility.

It would certianly come across as such if you explained how she got there.

To sexist people, yeah.
So you believe that she got the drive on merit/talent, and it had nothing to do with her gender or her husband?
I believe it likely had a lot to do with her husband, but I don't believe she seduced him in some elaborate plot to get a F1 test drive.
Yeah but if it was, it was definitely a career booster?

I Don't think she did it for those reasons either, but then again Humans have done worse.

This is what it looks like for the other Female driver who unlike Susie has notable skill and talent: http://www.formula1blog.com/wp ... -Simona-Sauber-test-2.jpg

Quite a bit of Sponsorship, yet Susie Wolff the long time DTM backmarker Still dominates the headlines over her, for mysterious reasons.
Motorsport is a game of marketing and money, it's not a 'sporting' entity in a pure sense. In the past I would've have an issue, but now I don't really see a problem with Susie testing the car.
With at least 2 women going to be competing in the new FIA Formula-E championship, along with 6 ex F1 drivers, and some other very well known and talented drivers (Formula E Team/Driver List), this may be a good test of gender v talent.

If the women can prove themselves at least the equal of, against the better known men, then maybe they'll end up in some F1 team. And if they do that, their places will at least be warranted, and hopefully, less chauvinistic comments will be made.
I hope so too! I made Michela Cerruti's seat a few weeks ago.

Shame it's such an awful excuse for a "green" championship.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG