The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Caterham is lucky to have a Driver like Kobasyhi's calibre driving for them then they replace him, what kind of joke are they running?
Lotterer is every bit as qualified, if not as experienced in F1 machinery. I'm a big Koba fan, and I'm sad to see him get the boot again, but Lotterer could do well (or as well as a Caterham can do).
Wonder if Kobayashi will go to Super Formula now...
Lotterer will apparently only drive in spa for caterturd. The rest of the season at caterturd is still available to all pay drivers of the world.
Quote from Hyperactive :Lotterer will apparently only drive in spa for caterturd. The rest of the season at caterturd is still available to all pay drivers of the world.

lol caterturd, really? Caterturd?
You seem to have been possessed by the spirit of a bully in an American eighties kids adventure-comedy film.
Does ghostbusters count?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Wonder if Kobayashi will go to Super Formula now...

it's only for one race, but either way unless the new caterham upgrade makes the car faster then the marussia's and Saubers his career is over as you can't prove anything in a car that requires you to be a second faster just to compete with your closest competitor.

I would be Contacting Toyota(LMP Squad) or Honda(for Indycar possibly andretti seat) if I was Kob.
Quote from sinbad :lol caterturd, really? Caterturd?
You seem to have been possessed by the spirit of a bully in an American eighties kids adventure-comedy film.

While still being the slowest, the Caterham is not any longer the ugliest car.

I dunno, that still looks awful... very 1990's.
lulz:

Quote :It only took F1 debutant Andre Lotterer 10 laps at the wheel of the newly upgraded Caterham to overhaul team-*mate Marcus Ericsson, who spun at La Source in response.

german making his debut in a green car at spa and doing well
deja vu much?
Welcome to the Pastor show part 15

Bloody hell.
Why did he turn into the grass? hahaha
He just switches off like it's all too easy for him, remember China? It must really annoy his manager/team.
Probably better that the car landed sideways and not on its tires. That looked like 2-3 metres off the ground and if he had dropped on is bottom from that high it could have paralyzed him.
Quote from Hyperactive :Probably better that the car landed sideways and not on its tires. That looked like 2-3 metres off the ground and if he had dropped on is bottom from that high it could have paralyzed him.

The jolt upwards was bad enough. Very lucky.
is there a site i can download the qual?
i thought so. just checking btw..
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG