The online racing simulator
Quote from sinbad :I saw the update and with some trepidation I began to read the comments, and I'm glad there is still so much love.
Westhill genuinely looks excellent. Time for the revival!!

I have always believed, and D that love that quoted here in Brazil, it exists!

Good work, waiting for westhill * - *
Great news.

Just don't forget about the interiors of most of the cars that needs some updates... (specially the RB4)
****ing great!!!!
im really really happy about it!
thank you on behalf of the brazilian lfs community! hehehe
Was about time for some updates
LFS still on my hdd, this will be reason to turn it on again
and don't worry about the optimizations, 5 years has gone and PC's are tad bit stronger now

edit:
Just tried 0.6F, already forgot how good LFS was did some laps at bl1r with my beloved lx6, damn physics still is top notch, and getting 350fps+ (maxed out settings) with my old 'potato' PC
Drivers always wearing correct helmets after driver change.

Filling some holes in scenery is good, makes it easier to get nice camera angles for spectating or videos. (birdeye camera etc)
Quote :you can drive around the access roads in the open configurations

looking forward to exploration time!
I wonder if over the bridge too?
Quote from Nilex :Those trees have grown just the right amount . Great grass color choice, much better looks overall!

One hugely positive thing i discovered recently, during the DX9 test patch phase, is the disappearance of input lag with V-sync enabled. For 7 something years this bugged me

Noticed the same thing too, as a mouse user!
new upcoming Westhill looks very nice
ready to test
Amazing, Can't wait.

Hopefully this will raise the league participation numbers.
Great news

Thank you!
New Westhill looks great! :spin:
Move, please is spelled the wrong way around. Or it was meant to be a self reminder to the driver.
YES Finaly something "new"

Westhill looks like monza now haha, awesome job with the threes
Great news! Looking forward to some new content coming out soon.
Great, you are still alive
Who's Eric?
Quote from hackerx :Who's Eric?

a pan dimensional beign some people say he is a developer some others says he is a just a panda no one knows
Some say he codes racing circuits while ignoring the internet,
Others say he was brought up in a Siberian Wolf Pack who taught him C++,

All we know is he's called Eric.
Thanks!!!! ...and nothing new for drift? how about steerlock in game? How about new tracks, or some program that allows to do tracks for LFS like for rFactor?
good job boys
#96 - PoVo
Quote from Kroaton :Thanks!!!! ...and nothing new for drift? how about steerlock in game? How about new tracks, or some program that allows to do tracks for LFS like for rFactor?

You can get new tracks by buying an S2 license.
Awesome news ! Keep up the good work LFS crew! We all hope for more!
Quote from Kroaton :Thanks!!!! ...and nothing new for drift? how about steerlock in game? How about new tracks, or some program that allows to do tracks for LFS like for rFactor?

how about buying S2
Quote from PoVo :You can get new tracks by buying an S2 license.

I'm not about all ingame tracks! I saw all tracks in license S2, but now there is no nothing new, except Westhill update!

New Version 0.6F and Progress Report
(453 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG