The online racing simulator
Corse Motorsports
(94 posts, started )
Corse Motorsports

Corse Motorsports
Team Corse Motorsports is founded by Danny on the 21st of June, 2013. As a former Redline member (Redline Danny) it was hard to see that such a team as Redline had to die, this made me thinking of starting Corse Motorsports.

Corse Motorsports is a team that consists of serious drivers who all share the passion for racing. Being a team means more to Corse Motorsports than just wearing the same tag, it means we participate and communicate. With a lot of ways to communicate we are very active as a team even while we are not online in LFS. It didn't took long then, before the first real life meeting took place between some members. We have drivers from all sorts of levels, faster and less experienced drivers. Corse offers the opportunity to grow as a driver.

Core values for Corse Motorsports are respect, fair and professional off and on track.

Skins are ready for the FZ5, RAC, XRR, XRT, FOX, FO8 and the FBM. The others are in development.

Corse's objectives
  • Participating successfully in leagues more and more.
  • To grow as a team not only in quantity but primarily in quality.
  • Having great races together and with others.
Members
  • Corse\ Bass8
  • Corse\ Colin
  • Corse\ Danny
  • Corse\ Dimebag
  • Corse\ Doji
  • Corse\ George
  • Corse\ Jati
  • Corse\ M.Stankus
  • Corse\ Quinn
  • Corse\ Rocky7up
  • Corse\ Rolando
  • Corse\ Steelbeen
  • Corse\ SunSai
  • Corse\ Twiggy
  • Corse\ Vitaly
  • Corse\ Xyx
Staff
  • Team Founder
    Corse\ Danny

• Website/Design Manager
    Corse\ Rolando
Servers
  • Corse Motorsports GT Rotate
  • Corse Motorsports Oval
  • Corse Motorsports Roadcar Rotate
  • Corse Motorsports S2
Achievements
  • Fox Friday team champion 2013
  • Fox Friday driver champion 2013 (Corse\ Steelbeen)
  • 1stBFA FBM cup Round 3 winner (Corse Steelbeen)
  • GTws 2013 6th, XRR GT1 (Corse\ Hydyne & Danny)
  • Corse's RAC/FZ5 Cup champion (Corse\ Danny)
  • Corse's RAC/FZ5 Cup team champion
  • CityLiga 1000km of Aston: 3rd. (Corse\ Danny & Twiggy)
Webpage
Corse's webpage

Facebook
Corse on Facebook

Corse Motorsports welcomes you on our servers!
Good luck, a very nice bunch of guys
Good luck
#4 - Litro
Good luck! Nice team!
Decent crowd, keep it up! :eclipsee_
on how much is the dutch driver count? Good luck btw
Thank you guys!

@Codelyoko1;
We got 3 Dutch drivers, Steelbeen, Twiggy and me.
Great team, some very good guys out there! Keep it up, you’ve proven to be pretty fast in the GTWS
Very nice people in this team. Best of luck in the near future
Thanks Kapal and Mouseman!

Hope to have a good time with you guys racing

Greets
good team
Really great bunch of guys! Good luck with the team
I really enjoy to drive with you guys together on some FM events or on the FZ5/RAC cup. It's nice to see, that such a good and sportmanlike team like Corse Motorsports started to drive on league events. I wish all the best to the team in the future.
Quote from Lacko86 :..that such a good and sportmanlike team like Corse Motorsports started to drive on league events. I wish all the best to the team in the future.

@ James
Thanks mate! Much appreciated!

Quote from Lacko86 :I really enjoy to drive with you guys together on some FM events or on the FZ5/RAC cup. It's nice to see, that such a good and sportmanlike team like Corse Motorsports started to drive on league events. I wish all the best to the team in the future.

Thanks Lacko! I enjoyed racing with you too. I wish you all the best in DynX too. It's a very promising team.
Good luck for you guys
Good luck, very nice people in that team!
Long life to Corse Motorsports!!

Nice to see Danny and Twiggy have found a good home, good luck guys!
thanks guys

@framaris: yep, we will treat that two mates well
Thanks all for the kind words!

Quote from Framaris :Long life to Corse Motorsports!!

Nice to see Danny and Twiggy have found a good home, good luck guys!

Thanks Framaris,
It was really unfortunate that Redline went bust. I remember me talking to you about the plans i had for starting a new team (its been a while ago). Thanks for the advice back then!

Greets
Danny
gl guys.

Twiggsy, booooo.. (he will get that)
Good Luck Danny and Co. Great to see other teams coming out, forming together and keeping the "Team" aspect of LFS alive and growing.

Hopefully see you all on track

Regards

Fordie
GL Guys. Very friendly Team
Corse Motorsports is proud to announce:

Corse\ Azaazaa

Azaazaa is a Finnish driver and goes back a long time with LFS. Azaazaa recently returned after a long break from LFS, and decided to put the pedal to the metal again! And so he does, after such a long break Azaazaa shows the true Finnish speed and confidence in many cars. The former Finnish Automobile Club member was driving without team support after his comeback. With the move to Corse Motorsports, this is all going to change. Azaazaa is a roadcar driver with also a decent experience in GT cars. With his former team FAC he participated in GT endurance races.

Corse Motorsports and Azaazaa are confident to suit each other very well.

From everybody within Corse Motorsports,

Welcome Azaazaa!
Best of luck, Danneh and co.

Corse Motorsports
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG