4096px
FBM- John Player Style
This is a "John Player Special" style skin for the FBM
Screenshot:
Skin File:
My new personal FBM skin.
Attached images
MyFBMskin.png
Skin is ok but looks like a williams skin with slight edits <.< no offence just saying my opinion
Quote from F1 mainiac :Skin is ok but looks like a williams skin with slight edits <.< no offence just saying my opinion

It's just a concept version. I will use same pattern on final version, but i do it completely myself.
can someone please make the 2013 f1 merc skin and maclr
Wrong place to ask.
It was requested that I adapt the National Guard livery I made for the FOX to the FBM, so here it is...

Attached images
FBMNatGuard.jpg
FBM_NatGuard.jpg
FBM_NatGuard1024.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :It was requested that I adapt the National Guard livery I made for the FOX to the FBM, so here it is...

looks very good as do all your skins
FBM Camel
Formula BMW Camel skin, inspired by 1987-1990 Team Lotus livery.
Attached images
FBM Camel preview.JPG
FBM_Camel.JPG
FBM Arrows-BMW A8 (1986 season livery)
I just made Arrows-BMW A8 1986 skin version. Enjoy it
Not an ideal version from real-life car, but I made my best
Attached images
FBM Arrows A8 preview.jpg
FBM_A8.jpg
FBM Marlboro livery
First post and first skin, for the moment only for private use, sorry.

PS: Is the S2 license still worth buying? I just started playing this game, and it's great!
Attached images
FBM_Marlboro screenshot.jpg
Quote from ShawnNL :First post and first skin, for the moment only for private use, sorry.

PS: Is the S2 license still worth buying? I just started playing this game, and it's great!

The skin looks nice

PS: Well, it depends what do you expect. It is not what it was back in good days, however it still offers some proper racing You can check out leagues out there, but there is only one proper public server.. :/
Quote from Denny12 :The skin looks nice

PS: Well, it depends what do you expect. It is not what it was back in good days, however it still offers some proper racing You can check out leagues out there, but there is only one proper public server.. :/

I like how the game is really simple but yet very good. Wish the game had more people playing though because buying the game is a bit expensive if there are not many people online anymore

Wish I found out about this game years ago!
Honda McLaren skin for FBM
I don't know how active this forum still is, but I thought I'd share my skin for everyone who wants to use it.

It's a skin for the Formula BMW inspired by the McLaren of Ayrton Senna.

Enjoy!
Attached images
FBM_MARLBORO screen.jpg
FBM_MARLBORO.jpg
Quote from ShawnNL :I don't know how active this forum still is, but I thought I'd share my skin for everyone who wants to use it.

It's a skin for the Formula BMW inspired by the McLaren of Ayrton Senna.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much for making this!
i wanted somthing like this for along time now
McLaren'98 livery
i just found a livey of mclaren '98 for those who were looking for it!
Attached images
FBM_BFSPARKs (1).jpg
I wanted to make a skin with a bit of a "theme" so came up with this:

The teal car is based on zero-k, a free strategy game.
The red/blue car is based on the spring project, an opensource game engine where I sometimes contribute and on which zero-K (plus other games) runs.
If anyone is interessted, here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZaLLyhEgI

(advertisment break over)

fbm_zerok.jpg & fbm_spring.jpg are both uploaded to lfsworld, so can use them online too.

In the .zip files are the vector files for editing, I used Inkscape, if you want to make variants or whatever.
Not sure if all the correct layers are shown/hidden, some layers were just for testing etc and should be hidden when exporting.
Attached images
fbm_zerok.jpg
fbm_spring.jpg
Attached files
fbm_spring.zip - 1.3 MB - 566 views
fbm_zerok.zip - 1.8 MB - 413 views
nice decal

Quote from Gutholz :I wanted to make a skin with a bit of a "theme" so came up with this:

The teal car is based on zero-k, a free strategy game.
The red/blue car is based on the spring project, an opensource game engine where I sometimes contribute and on which zero-K (plus other games) runs.
If anyone is interessted, here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZaLLyhEgI

(advertisment break over)

fbm_zerok.jpg & fbm_spring.jpg are both uploaded to lfsworld, so can use them online too.

In the .zip files are the vector files for editing, I used Inkscape, if you want to make variants or whatever.
Not sure if all the correct layers are shown/hidden, some layers were just for testing etc and should be hidden when exporting.

FBM skin MRF Challenge
This is my first skin, so be nice!

Do I need to have the License to enjoy the skinn online?
Attached images
SWE-polstar-print.jpg
FBM_SWE-polstar.jpg

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG