The online racing simulator
skin for FBM
This is skin for FBM - made by mskart
Attached images
FBM_BUBBLE.jpg
Quote from mskart :This is skin for FBM - made by mskart

That...
There are no words...
XR skins go here. That probablly isn't even your skin..
Release lotus 2013
Catherham Release
Nice work!
Quote from pascal12lolo :uhm no i meant the red white line at the where you did yellow circle

Upper right hand corner.

>
/
/
Williams 2013
you definitly should stop doing this and start to increase your quality. I can count every pixel.... :/

May if your quality would be better some more would post some feedback...
Quote from kiste :you definitly should stop doing this and start to increase your quality. I can count every pixel.... :/

May if your quality would be better some more would post some feedback...

Who?
if you ask i think both. I told pascal via pm he should try out gimp. it is a free programm close to photoshop. looks liek you´re also using paint. but paint sucks in quality.
Quote from kiste :if you ask i think both. looks liek you´re also using paint. but paint sucks in quality.

True. But I have had practice and AC3 is actually an old design of mine. I've improved greatly from what little I have. Also, I guess I just need to "Play" around with Gimp. I never really understood it from the beginning and it wasn't taught to me very well either.
Quote from Texpelt88 :True. But I have had practice and AC3 is actually an old design of mine. I've improved greatly from what little I have. Also, I guess I just need to "Play" around with Gimp. I never really understood it from the beginning and it wasn't taught to me very well either.

its everything about practise. If i look at my first skins i wasn´t better then you guys. :P

But for now we will stop being ff topic.
FBM - Katherine Legge
We're getting back on topic!

This guy requested a Katherine Legge FBM skin.
It's not my best but here it is:

Attached images
picture.jpg
FBM_CMM_KLeggeFord.jpg
Quote from F1 mainiac :Want translation ? Here :
He said :
'' Hi ! I am demo , so I decided to test my skills in skins , I share my skin [skin name] . Critics are welcome . If someone can , can he upload it . Thank you''
Hope you understand
This is for him : К сожалению это не может просить для загрузки

The translation is from translate.ru (I'm not russian I am Estonian but my teacher showed me this page) ''Unfortunately it can't ask for loading''.h
Here's a Bridgestone sponsored skin, I have a number 6 version, with reversed colors, but I'd like to keep that one to myself since I use it. This is also my first skin for the FBM.

Excuse the Michelin tires, forgot to change them before I took the shots.

Enjoy!
Attached images
FBM_bridgestone_8.jpg
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG