The online racing simulator
Thanks!

A few more:

Great pics
Quote from majod :Thank you very much for the reply! It really has been long since I was looking at the camera market (especially this segment) so I'm a bit disorientated.

Ricoh GR looks very very good, however it's much more expensive than RX100. Same goes for the rest

Samsung NX1000 looks interesting but I can't find any decent review or video about it so I keep looking, looks like a good camera.

Thanks again!

30D user here

My friend has just bought a NX1000 with 16mm F2.4 and 20-50mm lenses only had a little play about with it and really enjoyed using it .

Here's a review I showed my friend before he bought it he found it useful hope it helps

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/samsung_nx1000_review
Great set, Ben
Quote from Billeh :30D user here

My friend has just bought a NX1000 with 16mm F2.4 and 20-50mm lenses only had a little play about with it and really enjoyed using it .

Here's a review I showed my friend before he bought it he found it useful hope it helps

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/samsung_nx1000_review

thanks, i will take a look at it. i was playing with friend's NX200 and read all reviews possible, looked very very good for very good price. however i was very dissapointed to find out raw photos take over 40MB and the only lens i would use is 16mm f2,4 which makes very bad photos and i couldnt find any alternative for NX mount.
I tested and really enjoyed the NX300. The lens selection is small but rapidly improving. Their 30mm f/2 and 45mm f/1.8 primes are very good, and the (ridiculously huge) 85/1.4 is one of the best I've encountered. Their zooms are pretty sub-par, though, and the wide-angle situation isn't good beyond the fisheye prime.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I tested and really enjoyed the NX300. The lens selection is small but rapidly improving. Their 30mm f/2 and 45mm f/1.8 primes are very good, and the (ridiculously huge) 85/1.4 is one of the best I've encountered. Their zooms are pretty sub-par, though, and the wide-angle situation isn't good beyond the fisheye prime.

I was so happy about NX200 that I seriously considered it as RX100 alternative but when I found out the only lens I would actually use - 16mm pancake (others physically too big / not wide enough) is extremely useless, I guess I stay with RX100. Thanks tho!
@DeadWolfBones: great stuff as usual

@majod: mythdat also mentioned Micro Four Thirds and, as an user myself, I think they're awesome. But I don't think it will suit your needs as well. Kind of the same situation as with the Samsung. Hope you find the right camera for you, tough.

Moving on, a few recent shots:

More here.
Currently I have:
Canon 50D
Canon 10-22mm EF-S
Canon 50mm F/1.8 EF
Canon 55-250 IS EF-S

Probably will be selling my Canon 450D with 18-55mm.. possibly, not sure if I should keep a backup.

Thinking about buying a Canon 28mm f/1.8 or maybe a Canon 24-70/24-105l f/4 w/ IS for a walk around. Then upgrade the 50mm to the f/1.4 for portraits on the cropped sensor.
Just been messing about recently with a mates 50mm 1.8 II here is a few

It's me again
Sorry because they're so big.

No need to apologize. Nice work!

Just a few from the BTCC 2013 @ Knockhill, Scotland
Went to a VLN race at the nordschleife last weekend. Few shots.

Daaaamn, the M1! Even though BMW's are shit, the M1 is still awesome. Well, mostly because it's old and rare, but still awesome, nonetheless.
Well if we're posting photos from Knockhill BTCC...

Quote from boothy :Well if we're posting photos from Knockhill BTCC...

[snip pics..]

Nice I'd have gotten a lot more but I had a Fuji s4200 at that time and the electronic zoom is wayyyy too slow to get some panning action shots and the shutter lag LOL plus save to sd time is crazy even with a SanDisk class 10!
It would struggle to manage 1.2fps so kinda useless for motorsport..
Since upgraded to a D3100 with 70-300 lens
Good stuff, Booth!
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : No-one cares anyway >.<
At my local lake
Strathaven Fireworks Night 2013
Hi all,

Some shots I took last night at a local fireworks show. It's the first time I've shot fireworks, so although I'd read up a little on the theory I wasn't sure what to expect. Little sprinklings of rain didn't help the cause either. Anyway, I'm moderately happy with how a few of them turned out.

Full Gallery

i had enough of londons fireworks already. its been a week and its still going !!!
Damn, Ben. You are god of photography. Top class photography.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG