The online racing simulator
No OW racers out there ?
(24 posts, started )
No OW racers out there ?
hi

just wondering why no one ever races F1 , FO8 , FOX online?

cargame OW is always empty , just got back from mrc F1 but with only 5 cars after a few minutes they all left too ...

i wish we had OW server that is always full just like mrc FBM :[
There is a server (FM) FoX JuNkieS which also used to be full most of the day. Now, empty or hardly populated.
Quote from Flame CZE :There is a server (FM) FoX JuNkieS which also used to be full most of the day. Now, empty or hardly populated.

I remember that at 2010 then day after day it started to go down. Used to be my fav race server.
Quote from Flame CZE :There is a server (FM) FoX JuNkieS which also used to be full most of the day. Now, empty or hardly populated.

Usualy when I'm in mood of FOX I go there and after a while some other people pop up. I think nobody joins the server because they see its empty, but once they notice someone, they join too.
I'd love to race OW but there are no servers with people to race with.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Usualy when I'm in mood of FOX I go there and after a while some other people pop up. I think nobody joins the server because they see its empty, but once they notice someone, they join too.

But you are moody, so it doesn't occur very often
#7 - OTone
Currently Fox Junkies still is the best OW (only FOX of course) server you can go.

You can join the Fox Events server where it has a "hour and half" race every friday.

Sadly there are not that much players, but it is still alive and with competitive and good people
#8 - Litro
I want BF1
Quote :Also there is a 1stBFA FO8 championship going on at the moment, but it has really low attendance.

naa iam not that good to join championships .

Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Usualy when I'm in mood of FOX I go there and after a while some other people pop up. I think nobody joins the server because they see its empty, but once they notice someone, they join too.

well i do that too , i go to cargame ow and maybe 2 or 3 pp join and then just after 5 min disconnect

well i guess mrc fbm and cargame in f1 days is only servers that can be full and fun to race with formula car .
hope this will change when ............ well you know :]
Quote from Flame CZE :But you are moody, so it doesn't occur very often

True! But.. If you'd be around I'd definitely try it more often.

Quote from Flame CZE :Also there is a 1stBFA FO8 championship going on at the moment, but it has really low attendance.

I'm not surprised by the low attendance. I find BF1 which goes up to 350kmph A LOT MORE easier to control rather than the FO8. It just cut my nuts and BAM! Mood gone.
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :naa iam not that good to join championships

Don't worry,the level there is not that high,that you would be just a complete obstacle on track! Practice before race and should be fine as long as you couse no trouble!
FOX Junkies still exists? I miss the glory days.
Flame just register at absolute-beginners.nl that is all you have to do. You can find there everything important.
Well, as people already said before; FM also organizes it's world famous FOX Friday events. It's still quite populated there, people seem to like it cause they/we have been coming back every friday. Even though FOX Junkies is pretty much empty nowadays, people know about the event and still join in. Everyone with >300 exp. points can join in.

About FOX Junkies: I miss those days as well. It seems to me that many people would still enjoy FOX/OW racing, but most people don't like to join an empty server. Maybe we should try to get it more populated on a certain time/date, see how that works out and do that more often in the future.
Quote from Steelbeen :It seems to me that many people would still enjoy FOX/OW racing, but most people don't like to join an empty server. Maybe we should try to get it more populated on a certain time/date

Exactly my point
Quote from Steelbeen :About FOX Junkies: I miss those days as well. It seems to me that many people would still enjoy FOX/OW racing, but most people don't like to join an empty server. Maybe we should try to get it more populated on a certain time/date, see how that works out and do that more often in the future.

definatly. it's also easely achievable if there's someone who organises everything. The only problem is the setups. in open wheel racing the right setup is the most important thing there is. so if we're gonna do it, it has to be on combos where are decents setups for on like setupgrid or maybe on the forum.
There are FOX Events server. Very much drivers there in fridays.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :definatly. it's also easely achievable if there's someone who organises everything. The only problem is the setups. in open wheel racing the right setup is the most important thing there is. so if we're gonna do it, it has to be on combos where are decents setups for on like setupgrid or maybe on the forum.

Perhaps, yeah, but I also think most people don't mind sharing their sets. I share all my sets if anyone needs one, and I know many people who do the same. I don't think you have to worry about getting the right setups
That might be the best part of being so slow. Everyone shares setup because you're not a threat!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That might be the best part of being so slow. Everyone shares setup because you're not a threat!

thats why im still the slowest around
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :naa iam not that good to join championships

Quote from Eclipsed :Don't worry,the level there is not that high,that you would be just a complete obstacle on track! Practice before race and should be fine as long as you couse no trouble!

Eclipsed is right and I would just add drive carefully, not too aggressive if you don't have enough skill for the moment. Guys are friendly, will share sets easily, so that'll have you going.

You NEED to be logged on their TS, find all info on their site http://fragmaster.net/ including PW

No OW racers out there ?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG