The online racing simulator
K so dt to edwards for illegal strt and gordon makes chase.

K fk off
Nascar was very blind this past weekend in both series
Quote from Bmxtwins :Nascar was very blind this past weekend in both series

They've been blind for a loooong time...
Soooo... When will common sense make its way into nascar race control? Probably never:/
Wouldn't want to get in the way of the precious owners points in Nationwide. Despite Scott being screwed out of a win and Kevin Harvick pulling a Jimmie Johnson at the Cup race
No cuation for gaughan's mess? Lol nascar pls
There was a caution for it, they just waited 40 laps so Ty could get back on lead lap once everyone cycled through pit stops.

Officiating was at an all time low this weekend.
Such a shame for Ryan, he did everything right to get himself in the chase..

I don't think Clint is going to be a very popular driver for a while...
That was clearly on purpose.
Newman confirmed to the #31
Will be sad to see Burton no longer in the 31, but I'm glad Newman got the ride
Yep, big hit.
i am sad, happy for newman, but still sad
Quote from Mustafur :Serves them right.

Could not have said it better myself.

About time NASCAR opened its eyes about something that happened last weekend.
I think they handled it about as well as they could, I applaud NASCAR for making the tough call. I would have been embarrassed to call myself a fan if they let that kind of move slide with so much evidence supporting the fact the MWR manipulated the race results at the end, especially the bogus pit calls.
Respect for the call. But Gordon got screwed just as hard, id almost say remove bowyer too but not his fault mwr is a bunch of cheaters
Go Ryan!!!

Feel a bit for Martin though, as he did absolutely nothing wrong and racing with a broken wrist to try make it to the chase must have been tough
Quote from R34GTR :Go Ryan!!!

Feel a bit for Martin though, as he did absolutely nothing wrong and racing with a broken wrist to try make it to the chase must have been tough

I don't feel bad for Truex at all, this isn't him being "punished" really, if it wasn't for the cheating he wasn't going to make the Chase anyway, so these penalties just put him where he should have been in the first place. Only way I could see him getting any sympathy is just the fact that he thought he was in for a couple days, but that's what he gets for being on a team of cheaters I guess.
+1
I feel bad for vickers he had no idea what was going on and was just racing, he though he had a flat tire even...
I hope Clint wins it all
I hope Clint gets put in the wall every single race.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG