The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from [RF]-art555 :You haven't seen the worst. Thats a pretty medium condition

Medium condition on a high way? Thats Tirnopil road, it is the worst.
Quote from Klutch :10 seconds on google..

http://www.240sxforums.com/for ... imming-r200-j30-vlsd.html

Ok from a quick view it seems like there is a shim inside the VLSD that adjust how closely the viscous plates sit to each other. BTW looks like Nissan designed this diff to be much more pleasant to disassemble and put back together than Ford did for my diff!

Similar results in my case could be achieved with adding one or two viscous plates, but from what I've read changing to better viscous fluids can achieve the same so I think I'm still going with that. +It's an old diff so the fluid needs replacing anyway.
Le car.

Super hot ride!
Probably I'm the only one who thinks,that this model is ugly...
Great car!
Quote from Eclipsed :Probably I'm the only one who thinks,that this model is ugly...

So this is ugly and the MR2 is nice? Mkay......

Have fun with it, Kevin.
I wouldn't go as far as "super hot" but it's quite a looker as clean as it is now. Not the biggest fan of the facelift models and the interieur is looking rather boring. However what looks absolutely out of place are the carbon fiber front splitters. What the hell?
Thanks for the nice comments!

It looks better in real life, trust me
I like the look of the carbon splitters, makes it a bit sportier.

Just looking for some other wheels. Think I will go for 18" wheels.
Although I'm not keen on the engine, thank GOD someone bought a new ish car in something other than black / silver / brown / dark blue!

Haha thanks! Well the engine is allright though.
136 bhp, with enough torque. Drives really smooth and nice and insurance wouldn't be doable for me with something with more power. But i'm getting it chipped. Should do 180bhp and 400nm

My new daily driver, yeah it's kind of French but it's only a 1.4 but has 100bhp (my astra was a 1.6 with only 85). I'm getting it as I kind of crashed the astra (well I've crashed it a few times, but now it shows)

I also picked this other French car up, I'm now on my fifth car and had a license for just under a year. Doing well in keeping up the stereotype that young men struggle with not hitting everything on the road, like a boss! No joking, I just get bored easy(well that's the case with the other cars at least)

Just a random shot from balcony with my new camera (had to zoom to max though),as car ahead drove away. Rear wheels seems like centimeter or two too much to inside...

(amazing,how it isn't visible,that car is quite dusty )
My fiancée was chatting to one of the neighbours while the neighbour was washing her car. Only using one bucket.. but I guess she's not looking to do it properly... but I wander over and

there she is, with a scouring pad trying to get tree sap off of the roof!! After a cleanup with some claybar.. this was the main result witn some further patches on the spoiler too...

Arrrrgh!!!

About 45 mins or so with the DA polisher, various menzerna polishes and lake country pads, and a topping with finishkare 1000P wax thankfully got it looking better again (probably better than it's ever looked as it probably only ever sees a car wash or "the illegals™" round the corner)...

Not sure how, or what would make you think that using a scouring pad on your car would ever be anything close to a good idea!

Cheers..

Ian
ian if you enjoy this sort of thing i have a car in need of some polishing here
I have something else you can polish for far less than 45 minutes.

Quote from Eclipsed :Just a random shot from balcony with my new camera (had to zoom to max though),as car ahead drove away. Rear wheels seems like centimeter or two too much to inside...
Sweet MR2 pic.
(amazing,how it isn't visible,that car is quite dusty )

How much mileage does that car have and what's the price??..
Quote from Dennis93 :How much mileage does that car have and what's the price??..

It's a '91 car,been a summer car to previous owners (can see that from old registration notes),so it has done just over 200 megameters in it's 22 years. But why do you care about price? :o
Quote from Eclipsed :Just a random shot from balcony with my new camera..

Nice! ..on my list of always wanted/now possible buys. Especially since seeing one while carving my way around CO recently. (and yes, camera's hide dust very well )

Attached should be what I've been up to this summer & a glimpse of where. (dryer hose & grime temporary, 200whp isn't )
Attached images
MP62-1s.jpg
Rocky1.jpg
My B E A utiful e36 is in france already heading to hungary
I'm looking at buying this, $1200, needs new brakes and a thermostat. I'm shamefully broke right now though, and I need my own car. Public transit is too crowded, and I can't always bike to college. I can fix this up easily, provided the parts aren't expensive.

They're great cars. 4cyl or 6? Personally I like them a little better than their Probe counterpart, as there aren't near as many on the road/are a little more unique. (at least here)

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG