The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
shes home ! #needsmoarlowandbumperzandrimzandxenonsandshits
Attached images
itthon a bömbi.jpg
why e46?
F it, i'm going mexipoke on dem rears. I'll adjust the coilies tomorrow when I get the fenders rolled with a hammer.

Quote from kars19 :why e46?

becuz is cheap and newer than e36,and i dont need a 5 series
Quote from e2mustang :shes home ! #needsmoarlowandbumperzandrimzandxenonsandshits

You should contact nikopdr for such modifications. You can also play some Need for Speed Underground 2 for inspiration.

Nice clean car btw.
Quote from e2mustang :becuz is cheap and newer than e36,and i dont need a 5 series

why not the E30? the best 3er
Quote from kars19 :why not the E30? the best 3er

yeah i was thinking E30 but its too old by now,and tbh those timing belt engines.. meh
anyways this one will look a bit different in time,ofc in a good way
Quote from Bose321 :You should contact nikopdr for such modifications. You can also play some Need for Speed Underground 2 for inspiration.

do explain, please
Quote from e2mustang :yeah i was thinking E30 but its too old by now,and tbh those timing belt engines.. meh
anyways this one will look a bit different in time,ofc in a good way

What, don't like some M20 warped head fun?

been there done that,so no thx

You're in the philipines but have a californian car/plate?

Sick.
Quote from Klutch :You're in the philipines but have a californian car/plate?

Sick.

I live in California
Quote from Jakg :My journey to work is all country roads, and I wanted the 3L one - so I don't think I'll get be getting 40MPG!

When I traded my E46 330i vert in for my RS... the average MPG on the OBC was reading 17.1mpg. OK, I've got quite a heavy right foot, but you're not, ever, going to get anywhere near 40mpg.. even on constant motorway driving (I think the best I had there was ~26mpg).

Cheers..

Ian
Quote from Bose321 :You should contact nikopdr for such modifications. You can also play some Need for Speed Underground 2 for inspiration.

Nice clean car btw.

Show me your car again..?
Quote from Ian.H :When I traded my E46 330i vert in for my RS... the average MPG on the OBC was reading 17.1mpg. OK, I've got quite a heavy right foot, but you're not, ever, going to get anywhere near 40mpg.. even on constant motorway driving (I think the best I had there was ~26mpg).

Cheers..

Ian

I have a 325i e92 and the only time it gets around 30mpg is sat on a motorway at a steady speed, 90% of the time its under 20mpg.
Quote from Torolol :Show me your car again..?

What has that to do with it.

Show me your real account again..?
Quote from Bose321 :What has that to do with it.

Show me your real account again..?

Just wondering how can you really judge anyones car, "bully" about it, especially when you don't have shit to drive yourself? Everyone has their own personality and taste...

You just a jelly nerd behind screen who puts every penny parents give to some fanatec products.

It's tomba if you haven't figured it out yet.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
Work on your comebacks... ;D It's more like, why do you always bring up someones taste, like in this case nikopdr or ginhos? What does it bother you what they do to their cars? Whiny little kid need to learn how to live. Get off computer for once, pls

I agree you with this all low, mexipoke scene. but I can't see a reason to whine about it constantly. If it's something someone likes, then wth.. better to have some kind of personality and taste than nothing at all.

Last question is, where is my sucking dick hella mexipoke car?

Can't see either of them poking. Thanks for you concern thought.
-
-
(Torolol) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Flame CZE
I'll just drop in my word because you guys seem to think I deliberately wanted the rears to poke way too much.

The thing is, it's done on a budget as usual. The steelies were just a cheap solution since they had to be reworked, and the tires were just taken from my older car's wheels that I had lying around in the garage, hence why they're high profile.

Currently it's quite a work in progress and I'm thinking to swap the wheels for something with a bigger ET, since the steelies at the rear have an ET of -3. Either that, or I keep the steelies and ask a friend to make me some camber plates for the rear.

It all comes to a matter of taste, but do you guys really have to be so aggressive over it? It's not like it's the end of the world. My car doesn't even ride low because of the 175/65/R14 tires which scrape and the profile is too high to slam the car, which I am planning to do once I actually get shit done or find some other wheels. Hell, I even raised it because I want to roll the fenders before I dare to lower it a bit.

Just enjoy the fact that it's not your car. I'm not doing stuff to your taste.
Flame you are on fire!
Nice to see the "Report Post" facility still works well
It's always good when someone like Tomba gets banned.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG