The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Ian.H :Cortina!? I'm hoping to find used, but good condition brake shoes for an Edsel!

Touché!
2012 Honda Fit Sport - the daily driver.

2012 Ford Fiesta SE - the girls car.

1990 Mazda Miata - the project car.
Quote from Ill_eagle94 :2012 Ford Fiesta SE - the girls car.

A saloon Fiesta? You Americans are a bloody weird bunch.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :A saloon Fiesta? You Americans are a bloody weird bunch.

I think they're built mainly for eastern Europe. They love cars like that over there, hence there were Polos, Corsas, Clios and other small cars as sedans.
Quote from 5tag :I think they're built mainly for eastern Europe. They love cars like that over there, hence there were Polos, Corsas, Clios and other small cars as sedans.

wat
Quote from 5tag :I think they're built mainly for eastern Europe. They love cars like that over there, hence there were Polos, Corsas, Clios and other small cars as sedans.

Didn't you mean south america?
Countries like mexico and brazil.
Surely you meant Asia?

Countries like India and China.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :A saloon Fiesta? You Americans are a bloody weird bunch.

Haha yeah, she picked it out. I suggested the hatchback, but she liked the sedan. She's mentioned a few times since that she's wished she went for the hatch.

You're all Jelous, I'm sorry

Did 800 miles on it during the weekend to try it out, it's now for sale

Oh and yes they are flower seat covers
so here come a few pics of my Baccord after a good insde and out cleaning. (B for boat, because it this thing is a land barge...)

photo quality is fugly, my phone's settings ****ed up for a moment idk why.

then i decided to have a look at the cabin air filter to see if that was the problem to my very weak air con... and ****ing hell! that thing was dirty.

I took that shit out and bought a new one
the difference is mind blowing. now when the fan is at maximum its like the air slaps me on the face. its crazy the difference that a filter can do!

after 4 months of owning this car, I am happy with it. I wish it had more power, but i would drive like an **** and my fuel economy would be worse than it already is (i do about 9.4-9.8L/100KM in city , 6.8L/100km highway @120-130km/h). i guess i have to slow down a little bit..
Thats a very... American looking car. Rear has overtones of a Mercedes CL.
Which side is the rear?
I love how the bonnet is this massive extension from the bulk head. It is a FWD car with a transverse engine. The rest is just empty space. Honda, you're drunk. Go home.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm not sure which side is the right side.

the one with the red lights!

/inb4noshitsherlock

Quote from P5YcHoM4N : I love how the bonnet is this massive extension from the bulk head. It is a FWD car with a transverse engine. The rest is just empty space. Honda, you're drunk. Go home.

I wouldnt say that there is empty wasted space. have you ever sat in one of these? there is A LOT of room. the other day we were 7 inside the car and we had no problem finding space. the boot is big enough for 4 dead hookers too!

sure, the engine bay is big for the 2.4L 4cyl, but bear in mind that there is a transverse V6 version of this, so that extra space comes in handy when you have that model.
Montreal does have a large dead hooker problem. It's really an epidemic.

Currently in the garage having a chassis notch done on drivers side as the driveshaft is catching
Not sure about the rims, but it looks nice and clean.
Yeah the wheels took the longest to decide on as the shape of the 9n3 I couldn't find many that suited it but seems to pull them off in person especially.
as weird as it might seem, last night I went to a time attack event and drove the shit out of my boat. It is nice to know that everthing was fine and that the car feels good when pushed to the edge. Of course there is shitloads of body roll, but it makes for a fun ride. My fastest time was 32.58, the guy doing the timing was surprised to see me go that fast, heck i was lapping faster than a WRX ( but everyone knows that the guy in the subbie was a noob). There was a guy with a honda fit (honda jazz for you europeans) with suspension and slicks and he was in the 29second range.

so after what i felt last night, i am 100% sure that i want to improve the handiling of this car. I just need a set of good tires, coils+springs, strut tower brace and bigger anti-roll bars.
A buddy (Michael Denham) of mine is actually AutoXing his Fit at the Canadian AutoSlalom Nationals in BC in a few weeks.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG