The online racing simulator
Except for obvious photoshop and the fact it's not a real news network (a la Onion).
Your face isn't a real news network.
Quote from AndRand :do you mean this one?

If you look closely, you only find a San Marino's flag
Scawen commuting...

:lfs:
isn't that a Rover? Must be Jakg

random:

After Vettel said that on the radio, on Danish TV John Nielsen said "oh there's Vettel being a cry-baby again".

John Nielsen... what a legend.

that looks like the kind of truck id like to drive at work
Must be a drag truck or pikes peak machine.
Mike Ryans Pike Peak Freigthliner, 2500 bhp. Strange that they put the Supercharger in front of the turbo tho, normally I'd put the dynamic charger in front of the linear one.

yea yea, finns too...
Well, exactly the same thing happens in Lithuania. And probably in Latvia. And in most other countries.
That reminded me of something. Where I worked a year ago at summer, we once had the opportunity to hear a presentation and one of the presenters was this quite experienced sales person. What I can recall one part of his job was to keep up the important relationships with big customers from all around the world.
One of his very important lessons was, that when you are hosting a visit for rich Kenyan businessman, you don't simply lead them to a Sauna's dressing room and start undressing your pants.

Imagining the possible facial expressions makes me still giggle.
Quote from Sobis :Well, exactly the same thing happens in Lithuania. And probably in Latvia. And in most other countries.

true, it was just a funneh pic i found, Since i know there are countries whos people have never been in one... As for me: a week without a sauna is wasted week.

Oh, Ainsley.
We used to play the Ready, Steady, Cook! drinking game at uni.

You watch the programme and drink every time Ainsley Harriot either laughs at one of his own jokes, or touches up one of the female guests.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG